May 26, 2006, 1:37 AM
Our replies as follow :-
Re: [groovemaster] Malaysia Dog Olympic Day Q&A
1. Will it be a novice level course and how many obstacles will there be on d course?
>> The course will be setup on the competition day and the number of obstables to be setup will be decided by the Judge.
2. How high will d hurdles b for d Mini n Maxi dog categories?
>> The jump height will be around 300mm for the Mini and 550mm for Maxi. The actual height will be fixed by the Judge.
3. Will d Mini n Maxi dogs be using d same equipment eg. pause table?
>> Different pause table.
4. How many runs will each participant b allowed to make?
>> One run each participant.
5. Will participants be allowed some warm-up practice on d obstacles on d day itself?
6. Will d certificates go towards d earning of agility titles?
>> Yes it will goes toward earning Puppycom Agility Dog Title.
(This post was edited by Admin on May 26, 2006, 1:45 AM)