Boring Dogs?

jason
Enthusiast

Jan 2, 2002, 5:35 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2272 views)
Shortcut
Boring Dogs? Can't Post

Hi to all,

What do you think if there is a single dog which lives alone without mates, will he or she feels bore or loneliness compared to those who have two or many mates? In another words, get another dog to accompany with the first dog will reduce the bore mood? Just wonder ... Smile.

regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

leopui
K9 Maniac

Jan 2, 2002, 10:07 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] Boring Dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

As fas as my concern, as a reponsible dog owner, you do need to spend quality time with your dog ... this doesn't mean only feeding them or walking them but the play time and the play method are almost important to build up the relationship among you both.

It will of course, one way the other, the dogs would play among them, however to get another mate for your present dog does required some searching and understanding the individual character. These are important factor that need to take place prior than getting the next dog. The one dog that received quality attention and care from his owner WILL NOT get bore or lonely!!!

My advice on this isusse, is to provide some training on your dog and work with him instead of getting another dog-mate ... if you cannot provide quality time to your first dog, how would you handle two later?

LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Jan 2, 2002, 11:29 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] Boring Dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Jason, I agree with Leopui..especially "if you cannot provide quality time to your first dog, how wouldyou handle two later? "

It is better you spend more time with your current dog and create a bond between the two of you this is most important...getting her a mate might create more problem...as dogs are pack animals, they might end uptotally ignoring if you are unable to establish that you are alpha...

(This post was edited by Rainbow on Jan 2, 2002, 11:30 PM)

jason
Enthusiast

Jan 3, 2002, 6:04 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Boring Dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

Thanks for your advices ... another thing, is it true to say that if a female is mated with a male puppy, two of them will easily get together compared to single sex couple?

regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my