Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
daisy, home pet-care

wildasia
New User

Dec 1, 2003, 9:42 PM

Post #1 of 14 (3155 views)
Shortcut
daisy, home pet-care Can't Post

will be away over x'mas and heard about a lady called "daisy", a mat-salleh, that comes to your home to feed and walk dogs. Anyone out there heard of someone like that and if so, got a contact for me?

Cheers, Reza

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Dec 2, 2003, 3:34 PM

Post #2 of 14 (3138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wildasia] daisy, home pet-care [In reply to] Can't Post

I haven't hear of "Daisy", but I would recommend that you leave your dog in the care of a friend or someone you trust. It is quite a risk to allow someone you aren't familiar with into your home.

-= Tisha =-

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 4, 2003, 7:17 AM

Post #3 of 14 (3119 views)
Shortcut

hi,

well never heard of this lady before..where did u get to know her fr??..welll im not very sure about it..its kinda risky...but its very popular in overseas where they called it pet sitter...they have something like an association and the sitters will take care of your dog while youre gone at ur place...well over here i havent heard of any yet..something new..well mind to inform us more if u do check it out...can i have the contact as well?...well if u need a place to board ur dog then i can recommend a few places where they will take good care of ur dog..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 11, 2003, 7:41 PM

Post #4 of 14 (3094 views)
Shortcut

HiSmile

I am also for the safety issue... you cannot know what kinna person she can be and to leave your doggie in her care and allowing her in your house is rather risky... you might wanna ask a friend for a favour to help look afyer your doggie... I think you'll be in better state of mind when your off holiday-ing

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Lennie
Enthusiast

Dec 17, 2003, 8:38 PM

Post #5 of 14 (3073 views)
Shortcut

email me for more info please Smile at dogies@doglover.com

SmileStaying in or near Cheras area? Click here and add yourself to the list and join the CMD for EVENTS!
Tongue

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 18, 2003, 6:38 PM

Post #6 of 14 (3058 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I havent't heard of Daisy but I do know someone who does boarding in their home. Given very good careSmile Free run in the garden

Pls e-mail me if you're interested

reality69dreamer@yahoo.com
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 30, 2003, 5:51 PM

Post #7 of 14 (3029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] daisy, home pet-care [In reply to] Can't Post

hey RD,

r u talking about the one advertised in newspaper where they offer boarding where the dogs can run around the home??? hmm...but wht if they have several dogs...do they mix around together???..hmm..Crazy bcos i have heard of some who claims that they will neveer caged up your dog but let them run around in a big open space with other dogs...tht is a bit risky ler.wht if they get bitten ?..hmm....
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #8 of 14 (3025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] daisy, home pet-care [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

No...SmileHe doesn't advertise in the newspaper..relies on word of mouth. Or at least that's what I think. Haven't seen his ad in the newspaper before.

Depending on your dog and your preference I guess. When I went there there was a Schnauzer indoors with a dalmation. Then 2 maltese who were kept in a pen abt 8 ft by 8 ft. They get to roam around the garden supervised a few times(around 3-5..or more) a day for abt 15-30 mins(I can't recall,..could be more)

What you say is true so that's why he does seperate the dogs into different areas where they can't get to each other unless of course he knows the dogs and that they are safe as in not the aggresive/tendency to be aggresive type.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

doodle
ALPHA

Jan 1, 2004, 10:09 AM

Post #9 of 14 (3016 views)
Shortcut

Oooh.. i didn't know about such existence of a person or boarding...

i just came back from kuantan leaving doodle with a pet shop... for 2 nights. It cost us RM50. Is it cheap or reasonable?

He came back smelling like a baby powder and refused to look at me. Just sleep at one corner.

I wonder what he did over there.Crazy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 2, 2004, 2:39 AM

Post #10 of 14 (3011 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] daisy, home pet-care [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,Smile

I didn't know earlier either.

I just know him as a "doggie sifu" because he's helped me with my dogs before then he told me.

That's pretty reasonable..I guess. But it also depends what sevices they offer. The guy charges slightly more than that but he also provides premium dog food,flea spraying for your dog and free run of the garden.

That's what I'm really worried abt dog boarding-you don't know what they do to your dogPirate
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

doodle
ALPHA

Jan 2, 2004, 7:38 AM

Post #11 of 14 (3004 views)
Shortcut

ooh...

We put doodle at pet boarding at the pet shop because there's where we bought him. So got trust him a little bit. The cage was quite big and they take him for a walk.

Maybe next time, we should know more people...

Laugh

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 2, 2004, 7:52 AM

Post #12 of 14 (3002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] daisy, home pet-care [In reply to] Can't Post

ah..then it's not too bad. They actually take the effort to take your dog out.Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

yulin
New User

Jan 7, 2004, 6:34 AM

Post #13 of 14 (2990 views)
Shortcut

hey, i am having a headache now looking out for someone to look after my 2 dogs too! anyone know who and where i can place my 2 dogs during Chinese New Year? have asked pet shop and they don't do it during the festive season. anyone can help me!!! thanks a million first (it shows how desperate i am) Unsure

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2004, 6:53 AM

Post #14 of 14 (2989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yulin] daisy, home pet-care [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I'm not too sure if the guy I knows will take an extra one in....I know he's already full. So I'm not too sure.Unsure

Would you like his contact to gv a try? If so,pls post your e-mail add Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my