Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
dog show in miri

qme465

Dec 1, 2003, 6:34 PM

Post #1 of 9 (2238 views)
Shortcut
dog show in miri Can't Post

hi all,Smile,

There will be a dog show held in Righa Royal Hotel this comin' Sunday 7/12/2003..there will be 40 over dog owners,pet shops,veterinary clinic and some sponsors such as Hush Puppies and Bettie animal centre will gather there.
So for all sarawakian dog owners come and join us to celebrate the day with our furkids..RM20 per dog if u want ur dog to join the show..There also a competition for best large breed dog and best small breed dog..
My dog max will be also be there..The dog that want to join must pure breed dog and must 3 months and above..some rottweilers,St. Bernard, Shih Tzus, Cocker Spaniels and lots more breed are among the dog breeds that will join the day..so come and join us at Rgha royal hotel in conjuction for celebrating Christmas...Merry Christmas!!

FelixWink

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 2, 2003, 12:40 AM

Post #2 of 9 (2230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qme465] dog show in miri [In reply to] Can't Post

hi felix.....good luck to your dog Max.What category is he joining ?

kesuke
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 1:46 AM

Post #3 of 9 (2226 views)
Shortcut

dog show in miri? must be fun!!!! CoolCool

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

qme465

Dec 2, 2003, 11:36 PM

Post #4 of 9 (2212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] dog show in miri [In reply to] Can't Post

hi paulynn..

max will joining the large breed dog category of coz..hehhe..Wink,..hope theres a lot of people coming there and bring their furkids..i think this is the 1st time all the dog owners gather together..it must be fun..change the ideas bout pet care..wow.can't wait this sunday..ill be goin there with my son and wife..my son will love it..heheh..

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2003, 11:46 PM

Post #5 of 9 (2211 views)
Shortcut

miri is in sarawak????Blush pai seh.. geography lousy..

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 6:11 AM

Post #6 of 9 (2208 views)
Shortcut

Ah ... Good luck to you and your dog then.Everyone's a winnner anyway! :P Yes it's really a good event for you guys there since u hardly have as mucjh events as we have over here.Wow, a true family outing. Enjoy ur event and let us know about the results!

qme465

Dec 4, 2003, 11:00 PM

Post #7 of 9 (2194 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] dog show in miri [In reply to] Can't Post

ello,

geography lousy meh?..haiya..come and look for urself here in miri..hehehhe..just come here and im sure u dont want to go back 1..hehehe.but the things here very xpensive..

qme465

Dec 8, 2003, 11:09 PM

Post #8 of 9 (2183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] dog show in miri [In reply to] Can't Post

Winkhi,

wow..yesterday quite fun..bout the dog show..theres a lot of people comin to join us..there a lots of dogs were there..there were rotweilers,GSD,GR,Mastiff,Shih Tzu,Pug, Pekingnese,dashund,dalmation,st. bernard,
and lots more..wah..the dogs also enjoy themself..

Sly

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 2:01 AM

Post #9 of 9 (2178 views)
Shortcut

hi,

glad that u had fun.Over in central region we had a MIPE (malaysia international pet exhibition) in Midvalley.Was a volunteer under SPCA for two days straight and boy, was i SO TIRED! But i really had fun volunteering for the event as i get to see all sorts of dogs and get to play with them.Also not forgetting meeting useless irresponsible owners who refuse to pick up their dogs' poo and i have to do on behalf of them! Grrrr.....But did have fun! :)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my