First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

kesuke
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 10:02 PM

Post #51 of 66 (1524 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] food guarding [In reply to] Can't Post

the pup is in my house now...

first night: she seems ok when i put her food down...told her to sit before giving her food...doesn't growl when i was there...(haven't started on the handfeeding coz i wanna see her reaction first)
2nd night: my mom fed her coz i wasn't around..and no growling either..
3rd night: didn't growl when i was near but growl when billy was near...she took food from my hand and let me stroke her..no growling..

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 11:18 PM

Post #52 of 66 (1523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] food guarding [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow,

Thanks. Really felt honoured with the invite. Dont worry about it, was just joking with you actually. Actually my very best fav is the "Hokkien Mee" tambah cili.

How was the respond of the doggie? Any success or interesting development to share?

PSD

"Take this trouble for me:
Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

Rittmeister Capt. Max von Stephanitz (1864-1936)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 11:19 PM

Post #53 of 66 (1522 views)
Shortcut

Wow... Shocked

Am wondering if this is because its a new environment and so, she doesn't dare do this kind of thing? Tongue

Anyway, hope that the pup will keep up the good work.... Smile

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 9, 2003, 11:32 PM

Post #54 of 66 (1522 views)
Shortcut

3rd night: didn't growl when i was near but growl when billy was near...she took food from my hand and let me stroke her..no growling..

Kesuke,

Actually different people will have different look at this behaviour. On the general, the acceptable behaviour will be no growling against humans. For me personally, I felt they have their rights to show their discomfort with other dog. Reason being, that food is meant for them and the other dog have no business nosing around his food. They are both dogs and they understands each other perfectly. I had not faced this type of problem because I feed them individually one at a time. I do have one very food dominant bitch that will sound very serious if another dog goes near her food. Few other dog got chased away by her physically and they learn very quickly not to disturb her during meal time. Nevertheless, nothing happens when humans are around touching her, taking the bowl away and even put the hands into the food when she is eating. Just to share.

PSD

Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 11, 2003, 2:35 AM

Post #55 of 66 (1513 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Yes but he's very hard-headed!! :S

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 11, 2003, 2:49 AM

Post #56 of 66 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] food guarding [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

Hehe Well thanks again for the compliments then.I see.Yes i know it's good but i have yet to get my parents' blessing and approval.Besides, they're spending alot of money on my brother's education fees( lazy kid, have to go to private school) and i feel like i'm the sacrificed one as my sis is in college and not that i'm not studying anything but when i've finally realize what i wanted after studying music, my parents disagree.So right now the only road i have is to either stick to Music OR work with SPCA or somewhere else first.Then heaven's blessing that i can pay my way to college (sounds HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE!) ..Right now i'm just trying to get some books from Dr P from SPCA :) on veterinary and others.

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 11, 2003, 3:03 AM

Post #57 of 66 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] food guarding [In reply to] Can't Post

Aw,

You're such a sweetie :) Thanks mcuh for the compliments.Didn't really know that to you, i'm a good friend because i sometimes think that i don't make a really good friend to most of my friends.

i guess u meant entertaining as in i do talk alot lol. U know what andrew says? He says thati'm quite arguementive lol but it's good according to him muahahahahahaahahahaha

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 11, 2003, 8:51 AM

Post #58 of 66 (1510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] food guarding [In reply to] Can't Post

yes..I think you are..

It's not everyday when you meet someone new and you just click Smile

LOL..u want to know what he said to me abt you? Tongue ah...nvm..think i'll keep it to myself since it's out of topic.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 13, 2003, 12:30 AM

Post #59 of 66 (1504 views)
Shortcut

paulynn,

Well I could understand your parents. I'm sure they only want the best for you. Nevertheless, if you have the will, there will definately be a way to pursue your dream. Good Luck and Keep it upSmile

PSD

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 13, 2003, 9:24 AM

Post #60 of 66 (1495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] food guarding [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,
It's not that they want the best it's just that they don't understand what i am capable of doing and what i want to be and not what i'll be just for their satisfaction.They have this thing with psychology and all.Typical asian thinking i'd say! it's a long story to tell u anyway.Will tell u on the 21st if u're there.

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 16, 2003, 7:30 AM

Post #61 of 66 (1486 views)
Shortcut

OMG! WHAT HE SAID ABOUT ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE I WANNA KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 16, 2003, 9:42 AM

Post #62 of 66 (1484 views)
Shortcut

Winkheheheh...it's out of topicTongue(yes...I know you know that I'm using it as an excuse)
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 17, 2003, 5:57 AM

Post #63 of 66 (1476 views)
Shortcut

Come on chloe.

dont be thatttttttt bad!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 17, 2003, 8:19 AM

Post #64 of 66 (1475 views)
Shortcut

bad...how am I bad when I'm respecting the webmaster's guidelines? TongueTongueTongueTongue

you'll just hv to waitWink

-End-
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

PSD
ALPHA

Dec 17, 2003, 11:07 PM

Post #65 of 66 (1472 views)
Shortcut

Paulynn,

Smile, I think I understand what u mean. End of the day, I believe no parents wanted their children to not become successful. You should be more creative to convince them that your chosen path is the right one....lolTongue

Wait till you have your own children then u will understand better....kakakakaTongue Dont feel bad. Remember, if you have the will there is always a way. Good luck.

PSD

paulynn
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2003, 5:34 AM

Post #66 of 66 (1465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD,RealityDreamer] food guarding [In reply to] Can't Post

RD,that's it.i'm calling u soon.
PSD- well i did think of how i'd react if my children are like me.Honestly, i'd really let them do whatever they want to do.It's their life not mine.Of course they're my flesh and blood bt if they're my children i'm sure they know that they're making a wise decision.If it's not they can always climb the mountain again and start a new life.Life's not TOOOO short to try new things!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my