Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
tip to train my rott

sara
Dog Kichi

Nov 25, 2003, 1:46 AM

Post #1 of 3 (901 views)
Shortcut
tip to train my rott Can't Post

can anyone give me some tip to train my rott. it is just 5 month. i allready teach her to sit. any other training that the forum member's now.thank you

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2003, 10:23 AM

Post #2 of 3 (891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sara] tip to train my rott [In reply to] Can't Post

hello Smile

it's really fun training dogs and u can come up with alot of useful commands of your own.

You could try teaching her stand,down,speak,kiss, roll over,play dead,stop,let go etc.

As for tips on potty training,you could try searching the forum for more...there hv been many interesting and informative discussions on this.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 25, 2003, 6:33 PM

Post #3 of 3 (888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sara] tip to train my rott [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

What we can train a dog is really only limited by our patience, desire, diligence, understanding and imagination ...

But please remember ... the way you choose to train your dog will have an effect on its development ... and how your dog's personality matures & grows ...

There are many many ways to train a dog ... some methods are good, some not to good ... I think it is very important (before we even start training our dog) to learn & aquire the correct mindset and a reasonable understanding of training techniques ...

The best suggestion I can give is - go get a good training manual (if you wish, I can suggest some titles) ... Do research on the internet ...

Acquire an understanding of dog nature, how dogs learn and now trainers ought to train ... It does not take long ... and then you are ready to train your dog ...

Cheers Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my