Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Lee Here. I'm New!

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

Concorn
ALPHA

May 14, 2004, 7:12 PM

Post #276 of 299 (1330 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lee Here. I'm New! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

My mum also lazy to drink it lor.. Sometimes when she feel she's putting on weight then she'll drink it if not then she'll stop totally... There's no side effect on her. If u really wanted to take tat, better follow the table given lor... If not u won't c the result...

Ya lor, don't know why my stomach during morning doesn't seem to taste the food.. But only for few days... Now m taking back my b'fast but little only lor... Better than nothing...

I hv registered a year ago with the M'sia govn at Jabatan Pendaftaran. I waited for 3 mths for the real date. I paid only bout RM30 for the purpose. But I heard registering in Thean Hou Temple n other places is more faster and easier but lot of pp doin tat lor...

According to law, m married oredy but customary not yet lor... Smile Mz finalise the guests list oredy by this weekend. My side I've finalised everything except my hubby's side... Very fan ler... Ask him to finalise the lists, he said his father is goin thru the list... Hai ya!! don't want to rush on them oredy,, if late and no table for me at the restaurant then I'll do the travel marriage style...hehehehehehe.. cheaper for me also....

Oh! Renovating ur newly wedded house huh!! Where is it? countdown on ur marriage date oredy? It's on November right?!! Another 6 more mths to go on single lor....

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 14, 2004, 7:59 PM

Post #277 of 299 (1328 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Lee Here. I'm New! [In reply to] Can't Post

Why ur mum can lose weight since she didn't drink it regularly? The result is losing weight or the tummy is smaller? Ha ha.....i haven't started to drink it coz i got a lot of yummy food to eat lately. Maybe tomorrow night will go for a dinner buffet too in Park Royal Hotel Smile Oh ya.....let me tell u Park Royal Hotel is having promotion for dinner buffet everyday, it only cost RM35++ per person (the original price is RM60++ per person). A lot of food and the taste is quite yummy too Wink

Wow.....waited for 3 mths for the registration ah! I will be going to Thean Hou Temple tomorrow to ask for some info first. I plan to get registered during my birthday (August) Tongue U ah.....already auntie liao, becoz u r "certified" by government that u r already married, he he.....SlySlySly

No lah, my parents' house is under renovation now. After married, i will sometimes stay with them, and sometimes stay with my hubby's parents. The house we bought will be rented out first to save some cost. No money at this moment lah.....Blush

No count down for my wedding. Still got few months to go. Didn't feel anything yet. Maybe i will be nervous in August Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Concorn
ALPHA

May 14, 2004, 8:37 PM

Post #278 of 299 (1327 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

No lar,, she also like u lor, she'll drink it if she feels like it if not then nvr touch a bit lor...

Oh! Is it. What kind of food is tat buffet in Park Royal? Quite cheap ho!! For dinner only charge at RM35++. How many times hv u been eating there? Why tak ajak s'kali? UnsureUnsure

wuuuu wuuu.. gua sudah nanti 'auntie' oredy... Aik!! U also gonna be a 'aunty' in august... ne ne enenene!!! I won't b alone too..hahahahahaCoolWink

I cant stay with my inlaw lor, b'cos the room(hubby)is so small and there's no more room for renovation for our wedding. And some more if I stay there of course I'll bring Coco sekali lor. but the sister so afraid of dogs so cannot lor... Mayb for a day or two boleh lar.... Anyway, my new hse will b ready for occupant sometime in the mth of Sept the latest after all the furniture renovation.

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 14, 2004, 8:51 PM

Post #279 of 299 (1326 views)
Shortcut

Huh? Drink it not regurlarly also can lose weight ah! Good good, then i will try later Tongue But as i heard, once it opened, i need to finish it within 1 mth time, or else it won't be fresh already Crazy

Ya, it is cheap becoz of promotion mah. The promotion will be over by end of this mth. So better move faster to enjoy the promotion. The choices for main course is not many. But they have sushi, sashimi and even oyster. Thier cake is very nice too! Wink I only been there for one time before for my bf's mother's day celebration. They said they will go there again, and probably by tomorrow to enjoy the promotion before it's over. The promotion is only applied to dinner, not lunch.

Is ur new house a landed property? So u can bring along ur Coco? Where is it? Is it under renovation now? How much u have spent for the renovation?

Aiya, no people will believe i'm an auntie, becoz i'm looked young, like a kid only, ha ha.....SlySlySly

Concorn
ALPHA

May 14, 2004, 9:05 PM

Post #280 of 299 (1324 views)
Shortcut

Wah!! Got oyster some more ar... Mz try it out then!! M a fan ci of oyster. U know!!! Ai ya!! I can only try it on weekdays lor since Coco has to attend the OB class on weekend at 7pm onwards... It will b very late after the class is over....

How I wish I got a landed prop.. No lar... it's a condominium at Jln Kuching. Still not fit for occupant yet but the developer said they will handle the key to ur buyer on July.. From there, I do the renovation and move in b4 christmas lor... I don't know yet how much gonna spend for the renovation. I guessed nothing to do much except those furniture only... My hubby will crack his head on the renovation's design lor.. His job wat!!! But mz get approval from the lady owner first lor, of course heheheheh!!

U r like me leh... every year also tell pp m very young only, aged at 26 every year...hahahahaha Ya lar, u r lucky to have a small frame body so tat u can look younger every year but not me lor... I stand so tall and with my big frame I don't think I can act one young women also lor....UnsureUnimpressedPirateCrazy

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 14, 2004, 9:18 PM

Post #281 of 299 (1323 views)
Shortcut

Ya, got oyster, a lot also! Try to go for it during weekdays lor. Poor Coco.....needs to attend classes, ha ha.....like a small little kid to attend kindergarden. Does she like it? What does she learn from the class? How long for the class?

Jln Kuching! What colour is it? Maybe i have seen it before. My bf is staying in Kepong, so sometimes we will pass by Jln Kuching when we r going to KL from Kepong. I saw one condo is under construction now. Is ur hubby an interior designer? Smile

Concorn
ALPHA

May 14, 2004, 11:03 PM

Post #282 of 299 (1318 views)
Shortcut

Oh sure Coco loves it. Sniffing all the way and during the class also. So jakun!!! She's learning how to obey the master like sit, stand, stay, blah blah blah...

Sure u will see that whole 5 block located at Jln Kuching wan. So standing tall. Gonna shift in some where in Sept if nothing delays... About the interior design no worry lor , m hubby is one of it...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 14, 2004, 11:07 PM

Post #283 of 299 (1317 views)
Shortcut

Do u need to accompany Coco when she is attending the classes? How many dogs in the class? Coco might fall in love with one male doggie later, ha ha.....Wink

Concorn
ALPHA

May 14, 2004, 11:47 PM

Post #284 of 299 (1315 views)
Shortcut

Hehehehe good lor. so young oredy got bf...

My hubby is accompanying her to do the classes where else me only watch lor... Hubby complaining tired oredy!!! Last weekend I went jz only 3 dogs. But this weekend I expects more to come lor... Since last weekend was mother's day celebration...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 14, 2004, 11:49 PM

Post #285 of 299 (1314 views)
Shortcut

Can Coco makes friends around with all the dogs there? Just curious to know the situation in the class. I never attended one before Tongue

Concorn
ALPHA

May 15, 2004, 12:01 AM

Post #286 of 299 (1313 views)
Shortcut

So far no lor.. There's one shnauzer so fierce but later when after all the sniffing he wanted to make friends with coco pulak. The GR was steady only but also kelam kabut when all the small dogs running and making noise.... so kelam kabut tat day...

If u r free then go over to Pet Safari to hv a look lor...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 15, 2004, 12:09 AM

Post #287 of 299 (1312 views)
Shortcut

Pet Safari? Where?

Concorn
ALPHA

May 15, 2004, 12:20 AM

Post #288 of 299 (1311 views)
Shortcut

Do u know where is Ikea? It's jz next door only mar...

Woi!! Today u seems so free to surf ho?? Nothing to do meh?

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 15, 2004, 12:21 AM

Post #289 of 299 (1310 views)
Shortcut

Got Pet Safari there meh? Do u mean the pet shop inside 1U? Ok lah today.....not a lot of urgent to do. So can chat a bit here.....Tongue

Concorn
ALPHA

May 15, 2004, 12:36 AM

Post #290 of 299 (1308 views)
Shortcut

My dear, it's not inside One Utama. Ikea has oredy shifted out of BU and operating on their own building not far away from One Utama also. When u reach one utama don't turn in jz drive striaght towards Bandar damansara to kepong then u will see a blue building at ur left hand side' Ikea'.

Check it out. You will be happy to see so much doggy for sales over there too..

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 15, 2004, 12:39 AM

Post #291 of 299 (1307 views)
Shortcut

I know the new Ikea building. But i'm not aware there is one Pet Safari there. I just been to Ikea last weekend Blush

My bf was in Thailand about one mth ago. He said Thailand people will sell pure breed puppies in their Pasar Malam which is only RM300. How i wish i could buy them, but don't know how to transfer them back to M'sia Smile

Concorn
ALPHA

May 15, 2004, 12:47 AM

Post #292 of 299 (1305 views)
Shortcut

Wah so cheap meh!! Worth it ho!! Trying smuggle them in if u r driving..heheheh

I think shld b no prob.. But troublesome a bit lor...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 15, 2004, 12:50 AM

Post #293 of 299 (1304 views)
Shortcut

Cheap oh! I also wish i could travel them back. But my bf went there and came back by plane lah.....

I dun understand.....why everything in M'sia is expensive than other countries? Like car lah.....handphone lah.....and even doggies! I so admire my friends in Sg, they can always change their h/p due to the price is cheap.....

Concorn
ALPHA

May 15, 2004, 1:09 AM

Post #294 of 299 (1303 views)
Shortcut

Ai ya!! Different lifesytle different comsumption rate lor... Dont' envy pp lar... We in malaysia here hv something tat's cheaper then them also wat...

Jz live as it is lor... And b happy and contented what we have now..!! hehehehe

Gonna go back home now.. Adios!!!

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

shlee
Doggyman

May 15, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #295 of 299 (1302 views)
Shortcut

Ya lor, they also envy us can afford to buy a house, ha ha.....

Ok, enjoy ur weekend! Smile

putra

May 18, 2004, 9:00 PM

Post #296 of 299 (1298 views)
Shortcut

hi, how are u ? latest news, A famosa resort, going? me stll not sure yet. Maybe only going for a day and back to KL in evening...

shlee
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 9:03 PM

Post #297 of 299 (1297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [putra] Lee Here. I'm New! [In reply to] Can't Post

Not going lah.....broke already, where got money to go for trip Blush But might join the coming gathering in 1U Central Park, r u joining too?

putra

May 18, 2004, 9:50 PM

Post #298 of 299 (1296 views)
Shortcut

yes loh need many money on coming wedding..better save up and dont simply use...
1U centre park ? when ? very near to my house only...sure can join and have fun with all the doggie........

do u know how to change new photo in this? i have some new popeye photo, but cannot upload in leh?
how ahh??? thanks

shlee
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #299 of 299 (1295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [putra] Lee Here. I'm New! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cannot upload meh? I did it before, just changed the pic mah. Cannot ah? Maybe u try again later Blush

Yes, the gathering would be held in 1U, Central Park. But not sure is this Sunday or not. Will confirm to u later, ok? Smile Time is from 9am - 12pm if i'm not mistaken.

Ya lor, very broke leh. Need to spend a lot of money for my wedding. So better save up my money. I don't even have money to go for my honeymoon trip leh. So will postpone it till we got money lor Crazy

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my