Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Dog cafe???

BuffyMS
Dog Kichi

Nov 19, 2003, 7:32 AM

Post #1 of 22 (5561 views)
Shortcut
Dog cafe??? Can't Post

Is there a dog cafe around PJ or KL..thatz serve dog food and also human food??
My MSBuffy

kesuke
Doggyman

Nov 21, 2003, 12:03 AM

Post #2 of 22 (5531 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BuffyMS] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

you can check out the 'dog friendly place' thread.....=)

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

mackmack
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2003, 7:36 PM

Post #3 of 22 (5515 views)
Shortcut

Wait ya..... wait...... I'm DREAMING to open a dog cafe.... FOR DOGS!Wink
*wait......*Angelic

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 25, 2003, 11:30 PM

Post #4 of 22 (5490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Me too dreaming of open a do cafe......may be a dog resort,,,,,must be a billionair first lah !SlyBlush

Blush I am the man with dog's name

mackmack
Doggyman

Nov 26, 2003, 1:31 AM

Post #5 of 22 (5487 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

well~ u don't have to be RICH to open a dog cafe though....Wink but not resort la.... even if i'm rich enough to build it oneday, i don't think m'sian will bring me the biz loh~Unsure

Stitch

Nov 26, 2003, 7:20 AM

Post #6 of 22 (5482 views)
Shortcut

Cafe which allows dogs.... there are a few around, Just check "dog friendly places"

Cafe which serves dog food & human food? CrazyMadTongue dunno leh... sorry. I think if there are many request, someone in the forum might just open one...ShockedSlyCrazyMadCool lets just keep our fingers cross...CrazyMad
Cheerz,
Dory

mackmack
Doggyman

Nov 26, 2003, 7:40 AM

Post #7 of 22 (5481 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stitch] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah~ we don't have ONE here in M'sia. Those that members mentioned in this section are just DOG FRIENDLY cafe, not DOG CAFE that serves dog food, dog drinks in dog tablewares~
So who's interested to invest one?Wink

*dreaming*dreaming*AngelicAngelicAngelic

poor_me
Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2003, 1:57 AM

Post #8 of 22 (5461 views)
Shortcut

I am. Well sort of. I have no experience in the food business nor even business admin. That happens to be a major barrier. So for now I'll keep it as a mere future plan.

BuffyMS
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2003, 8:37 AM

Post #9 of 22 (5452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hope and dream AngelicAngelicAngelicAngelic soon but not later.
My MSBuffy

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2003, 7:16 AM

Post #10 of 22 (5423 views)
Shortcut

Dear Mackx2m

Actualy there was one Pet,s cafe near Taman Mayang Baru..or somthing like that two years ago.I visited there before, but I think its due to poor management,,,,,,so no more,it operated like selling pet's food & accessories but the shop name is Pet's Cafe,don't really understand what they mean.

Well, Pet's Cafe may not neccessary be profitable business, but if some rich member can gather and share to open one just for the member to bring thier furkids to enjoy a drinks & relaxing, that will be nice...Sly

mackmack
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2003, 8:22 AM

Post #11 of 22 (5421 views)
Shortcut

Arh~ you think too much...... too far.....................AngelicAngelicAngelic

Then we have to wait until u open one for usSlySlySly

comel23
Novice

Dec 3, 2003, 5:51 PM

Post #12 of 22 (5413 views)
Shortcut

Hi everyone, I am back after three months away from home. During my visit overseas, there have a "leash free" dog park and it is really wonderful to see all kinds of dogs running freely with owners - without any fights... On the topic of dog cafe, I have the same idea of opening one. I hope this dream of mine will come true too...

Cheers
Cheers Everyone

"Love Your Dog and You'll Be Loved Unconditionally"

musashi
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2003, 1:56 AM

Post #13 of 22 (5406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [comel23] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I will ready to standby and support your idea !
But,just wondering the authority will give such licence to you or not, If not, then you will have to open a non-hala restaurant but PET's allowed restaurant.
Good luck & may your dream come true !
i WILL OPEN ONE TOO IF i KENA LOTTERY !! Not asking for profit but just to make pet's lover happy !!SlySly

comel23
Novice

Dec 4, 2003, 6:11 AM

Post #14 of 22 (5402 views)
Shortcut

So I have heard that licensing may be a problem, but I would consider trying - since there was a pet cafe in taman mayang - it is not so much of money making but a way where all dog lovers can meet with their canine and human friends over teh tarik and nasi lemak !!! Imagine that - one strict rule that I would truly imposed - pick up the doggies poop! Probably we need to create doggies toilet Sly He..he...
Cheers Everyone

"Love Your Dog and You'll Be Loved Unconditionally"

kohzila

Apr 19, 2004, 7:29 AM

Post #15 of 22 (5216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [comel23] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi..frankly speaking I've thought of open one sometimes ago..but still not sure about whether the licensing may give problem not...btw have you been to any pets cafe b4?

milk970
Novice

May 8, 2004, 8:31 AM

Post #16 of 22 (5173 views)
Shortcut

how many of u looking for dog cafe?? how many of u wish to have a cafe for human to yam char and love dog can meet more friends??

milk

Shihtzu_girl
Novice

May 12, 2004, 1:13 AM

Post #17 of 22 (5143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toall] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe, wat a coincidence. i got a friend is opening a pet cafe soon but temporary she is gonna run it off her friends shop which is also a fish shop cum hang out place. My friend has taken up the space at the back and will do grooming and dog boarding too. Her prices for cages and food are cheap. i met her and exchange some ideas since we had shihtzus...

She is very loving pet owner. She treats them like gold. My assumption towards animals changed after meeting her.

Maybe you guys can email her at petsparesort@hotmail.com or yahoo.com

Interesting personality...alot of ideas...but she is finding for investers. She was the one who told me that this site exist. Awesome site. Lucky she promoted this site to me. if not, as a dog lover i wouldnt have known about this forum.

Feel free to contact me at shihtzu_girl@hotmail.com

Would like to make friends. maybe we can hang out at her place with our doggies next time.

Oh forgot, her place is in Sunway Mass, near Bandar Utama.

gillian923
K9 Kaki

May 21, 2004, 1:21 AM

Post #18 of 22 (5050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kohzila] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi HI~ me too, think of open a dog cafe...but i believe it willbe a problem on open at M'sia...caz religion problem mah....

I been to one of the cafe at Taiwan, they really excellent! at taiwan u can find a lot of dog cafe or animal cafe which allow dog n human go in to have their meal...unlike M'sia, maybe not allow to open 1....Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 6:09 PM

Post #19 of 22 (5026 views)
Shortcut

Anyone interested or intending to open a petcafe, call me ah! I make great tasting food, will sure bring in the customers.....Smile did expreiment already with freidns and family and has given me thumbs up on my food hehehe.... even my dogs love my food. Oh, my dogs all have special food cooked for them by me hehehe....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

wais81
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2004, 10:09 PM

Post #20 of 22 (4462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

well, good news everyone, i am planning to open a pet grooming center and sell pet supplies as well...i might just add a cafe in it if i could get the licenses to do so..i am sure the authority would not approve my application if i built a kitchen in my pet store...so wat i plan to do is i would be placing table in my store and order the food from a cafe a few store away (also owned by my fren)..so i won;t have hygiene issues...if this works out then u guys can come and enjoy a chat with dog lovers and also have ur pets getting groomed...so good luck to me and best wishes to all pet lovers.....

Christopher

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 3:33 AM

Post #21 of 22 (4433 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

That is great to hear!!!! And maybe you can also keep some ready packed tuff as snacks too hehehe....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

JustineBiBi

Feb 27, 2006, 8:01 AM

Post #22 of 22 (3793 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shihtzu_girl] Dog cafe??? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hehe, wat a coincidence. i got a friend is opening a pet cafe soon but temporary she is gonna run it off her friends shop which is also a fish shop cum hang out place. My friend has taken up the space at the back and will do grooming and dog boarding too. Her prices for cages and food are cheap. i met her and exchange some ideas since we had shihtzus...

She is very loving pet owner. She treats them like gold. My assumption towards animals changed after meeting her.

Maybe you guys can email her at petsparesort@puppy.com.my2 or yahoo.com

Interesting personality...alot of ideas...but she is finding for investers. She was the one who told me that this site exist. Awesome site. Lucky she promoted this site to me. if not, as a dog lover i wouldnt have known about this forum.

Feel free to contact me at shihtzu_girl@puppy.com.my2

Would like to make friends. maybe we can hang out at her place with our doggies next time.

Oh forgot, her place is in Sunway Mass, near Bandar Utama.

shihtzu_girl,

hi, nice to meet u! i'm justine from jb. ur fren so great, got such a great dream... maybe someday later i'll plan to open a pet cafe in jb too... haha!

oh ya, as u have mentioned that she's doing grooming... just curious whether she did take any courses b4 coz me too got interest to gone thru the grooming course. just wanna ask her for some info. if possible, can contact me at 017-7550550 or just sms me her contact no. thanks

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my