Re: [Amanda85] How do u know is your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smileu r welcome...hope it has helped u clear ur doubts n confusionsSmile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 29, 2003, 1:40 AM

Post #52 of 58 (490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] How do u know is your dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

i've just came back from a walk with kinki.

on the way back we encounter.......a lady bringing her minpin for a walk too. (on-leash)

the minpin keep on pulling the leash and barking at kinki. why arh?

while on the other hand, kinki just stand there and looking at the minpin.

does this proof that kinki is a friendly dog and i would not have problem when i bring her to the mipe carnival?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Nov 29, 2003, 2:30 AM

Post #53 of 58 (486 views)
Shortcut

It's hard to be sure if Kinki will be friendly with the other dogs just by that. How close was the min pin to her? Some dogs behave perfectly fine around other dogs, but once the the other dog comes too close into their comfort zone, they might display aggressive or submissive behaviour.

Anyway, about the identification of dogs... It's easy to describe the markings on your dog, but it may be difficult to spot them. For example, Sandra had a couple of moles behind her right ear, and a black mark on her skin (under fur) just between her shoulder blades. You would never be able to see those characteristics from afar. But it does help if you mentioned your dog's birthmark in the notice. Also, the tattoo number (if any) on your dog should be mentioned as well.

-= Tisha =-

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 30, 2003, 9:45 AM

Post #54 of 58 (482 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

maybe the min pin is an anti social dog...perhaps..or some dogs nomally reacts that way especially when the owner is around...knowing that the owner'll protect them.....teddy behaves like that too...normally toy breeds tend to behave that way..thinking that they are really huge Smile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 30, 2003, 4:54 PM

Post #55 of 58 (480 views)
Shortcut

ya, my toy breed terrier also like that 1,

whenever my neighbour's GSD walk across the street, he will be barking at him, non-stop.

but when there is a cat in our garden, the cat isn't afraid of him at all.

talking about cats, really a great problem for me. i usually confined kinki at the balcony at night and whenever she saw cats, she'll starts to bark. i'm afraid that she'll irritate my grandparents and the neighbour. don't know what to do la.

don't feel like muzzling her the whole night.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 7:30 AM

Post #56 of 58 (476 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

muzzling her will make her go mad...i hate cats too but i think the best solution is to place hr in a place where cats r not visible to her....that'll stop her from barking & annoying everyone tooSmile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2003, 8:15 PM

Post #57 of 58 (473 views)
Shortcut

but unfortunately, my house doesn't have a place for kinki where cats are not visible.Frown

Pacco de Mongrel

nathalie
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2003, 10:01 PM

Post #58 of 58 (468 views)
Shortcut

Frown so sad..then u r without a choice..maybe u can try playing with her during the day time so when she's tired she sleeps more soundly Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my