Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Clothes for Toy Breeds

alyn
Novice

Nov 13, 2003, 1:12 AM

Post #1 of 9 (3516 views)
Shortcut
Clothes for Toy Breeds Can't Post

Ok, call me crazy but eversince I have Susie home with me, I've been really tempted on buying doggy clothing for her. They look so cute in little sweaters and shirts! But I've been having a hard time finding nice clothes. I've been to Sheridan's (SS19), both petstores in Taipan, 1-Utama, that bungalow place in SS2 and Summer Pet House (SS2) and I can't find anything that's particularly nice. I saw a stripey camisole that's real adorable but they don't have it in Susie's size. The only ones I would probably purchase is a CNY outfit in pink, an Xmas themed collar and a 'bee' costume.

So my question is this... are there any good places to purchase doggy clothing in PJ, Subang or KL? Do any of you play dress up with your poochie? Thanks for any help provided.
Come see what I'm up to at susie*ville!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 7:26 AM

Post #2 of 9 (3508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alyn] Clothes for Toy Breeds [In reply to] Can't Post

i saw mid valley, pets wonderland got sell doggie clothes, but not many variety. and cost around 30 to 40 ringgit.
last year when i went to singapore, i saw a lots of pasar malam selling doggie clothes. you can see it everywhere and is cheap. a lot of style wan.
hope that malaysia also......

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 10:29 AM

Post #3 of 9 (3505 views)
Shortcut

There's a lil shop called Pets' Angel or something like that in The Atria in PJ. They sell lil doggie clothes =)
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

May
Old Hand

Nov 13, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #4 of 9 (3499 views)
Shortcut

Pets Angel as mentioned by Realitydreamer. It's located on the 1st floor of Atria Shopping Centre. The shop sell very nice doggie clothing and alot of variety too. The lst time I went there, the owner told me I can bring my dog to try out the clothing. Got discount somemore.

Highly recommended!!!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 9:58 PM

Post #5 of 9 (3494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Clothes for Toy Breeds [In reply to] Can't Post

can try arh!!?

did they mentioned that only for small dogs.

can bring big doggie..........haha.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

May
Old Hand

Nov 13, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #6 of 9 (3492 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Clothes for Toy Breeds [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, most the clothing are for small dogs. I didn't spot any for large breed.

One thing for sure is u can definately bring your dog there to try out. The owner also very friendly.

(This post was edited by May on Nov 13, 2003, 10:20 PM)

Ellietan
Novice

Nov 14, 2003, 6:52 PM

Post #7 of 9 (3484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Clothes for Toy Breeds [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi May

I know abt this pet shop, they do grooming too rite? Do you know the rate for a shih tzu?

Rdgs
Ellie

May
Old Hand

Nov 14, 2003, 11:05 PM

Post #8 of 9 (3477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ellietan] Clothes for Toy Breeds [In reply to] Can't Post

I just send my dog for grooming last month. She's a shih tzu mix. I was charged RM200 for three sessions. All in and no hidden charge.

The work done was good and I only have to wait 2 hours to collect my dog.

Popeye18
Dog Kichi

Apr 18, 2004, 10:10 AM

Post #9 of 9 (3250 views)
Shortcut

Hi, i understand that you like to see your dog after wearing cute doggie clothes! Me2.. my popeye wearing some funny clothes looks so adorable! It's really different feeling after it.... dog also have their fashion show.

In Singapore pet shop, you can found some place like Pet safari located in Simei East point, selling some interesting and styling clothes!! The prices are around $10 to $40 depends on new stock or old stock.

I do love to dress up my popeye before go out. Hope you find some for you dog.Cool
Try to make dog happier instead of keep demanding happiness from dog.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my