Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
Does your furkids let u apply medication on them?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 15, 2003, 8:59 AM

Post #51 of 70 (1154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

wah... use rotan also no scared ar ? mocha is the more stubborn among my 2 kids and once she sees me with some long stuff in my hand she will kneel down and lie under my legs quickly trying to apologize adi. She knows when she can n cannot push it and when I mean business ... means its business time lor

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 15, 2003, 9:10 AM

Post #52 of 70 (1153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

mine is wai sek... but not to the extend till cannot differentiate the pills n the treats. She knows how to eat the treats n throw out the pills ! UnsurePirateCrazy

cheers,
minglmy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2003, 9:35 AM

Post #53 of 70 (1151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

good la..not scared

If your dogs were afraid of the rotan, if ppl broke into your hse and hv a weapon which looks like a rotan..and they might be afraid of it. Unsure and back away...giving a higher chance of the robber to break into the hse

That's y try not use anything to whack them...try using your hand. If the robber has a weapon which looks like the thing u punish them with...the dogs might be scared.. As for the hand...don't think the robber would risk taking the chance lol Laugh esp with 2 GD's...

I purposely train my dogs not to be afraid of long items..and when ppl raise their arms as if wanting to hit them.But Kaizer not too good..he still winces..but doesn't back away too much.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Nov 15, 2003, 9:37 AM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2003, 3:51 PM

Post #54 of 70 (1150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

jangan segan la.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 15, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #55 of 70 (1148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

BlushBlushBlushBlushBlush*psst* where is the box that i can hide myself in ? hehehe

cheers,
minglmy

sslee80
ALPHA

Nov 15, 2003, 8:21 PM

Post #56 of 70 (1144 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

ya lor...my Raven boy is very stubborn one...he thought I wanted to play...that's whyCrazyCrazy

his character is very diffrerent from my female dane.Crazy

my brother is the one who take care of them more often than I do...so they are kind of obey him when it comes to applying medication on them lor...

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

sslee80
ALPHA

Nov 15, 2003, 8:27 PM

Post #57 of 70 (1143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

LOLLaugh

u got the point oso..Smile

even my crystal is obedient, she will bark at stranger like hell man especially dark color oneSmile ...and the Raven will just follow Crystal...bark bark barkCrazy

erm....next time when I see your dogs, I would try it on themLaughLaugh raise my arm and see what's the reaction...Tongue...heheheh....dun train them to bite ya...LaughLaugh

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2003, 8:27 AM

Post #58 of 70 (1141 views)
Shortcut

eh...good idea..

I've never had a person other than me try it on them Smile

i actually want to train either Hazel or Tyson to become protection dog..see how it goes..
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 17, 2003, 12:08 AM

Post #59 of 70 (1140 views)
Shortcut

haha...good for u then. No need to 'faan' when it comes to giving them medication Wink soooo pandai !

cheers,
minglmy

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 17, 2003, 10:48 PM

Post #60 of 70 (1134 views)
Shortcut

haha... he will follow me like a "haba" dog until I sit down... Wink

Smile Eliza

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 18, 2003, 4:11 AM

Post #61 of 70 (1130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha... must be really-really cute lor like that !

cheers,
minglmy

sslee80
ALPHA

Nov 18, 2003, 11:15 PM

Post #62 of 70 (1125 views)
Shortcut

heheh...want to train yo Tyson to become protection dog huh??

can join Craig's friend, Jason, ediSmile

or ask yo brother to help lor....ask him to wear tick tick jacket lorLaughLaughLaugh

can try on Tyson if u want my helpSmile

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

sslee80
ALPHA

Nov 18, 2003, 11:16 PM

Post #63 of 70 (1124 views)
Shortcut

heheheh...

ya lor...

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 19, 2003, 12:37 AM

Post #64 of 70 (1122 views)
Shortcut

Actually, the next meet up, I want to being Tyson..ket Jason evaluate him..see if he has enough drive and nerve to be trained or not. Now I'm training his bite.

lol Laugh

imagine..my bro damn small and skinny...think Tyson might knock him over.

can also...whenever you're free. The only think that i'm abit concerned is that he knows who u r..since u met him a few times already.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

sslee80
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 9:47 PM

Post #65 of 70 (1119 views)
Shortcut

oh...so how do u train Tyson to bite??Crazy just abit curious. yea, bring Tyson to Jason to evaluate.Smile when?

oh...poor boy. Havent met him yet. Cant imagine nowTongue

shall I wear a mask then??heheheheheh

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 9:08 AM

Post #66 of 70 (1116 views)
Shortcut

Just play with him and encourage to bite..That's all Smile

That fella..when he wants to..he's really strong...only move the neck and i can fall(i nearly did~) other times just play and pull.

Not sure when..hv to ask them when they're meeting up. Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

goldilock
Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2004, 6:32 PM

Post #67 of 70 (907 views)
Shortcut

she will show me her teeth and the angry sound like aaarrrgghhhh....

have to open her mouth and quickly throw the pills into it and close her mouth with my hand for few seconds to make sure she had swallow it

got what i mean?ekeke

`*:·.Gö|d!lôck§.·:*´

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 23, 2004, 3:16 AM

Post #68 of 70 (904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goldilock] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

I got what u mean... mocha does the same thing too but now what she do is spit out the medication immediately after I put into her mouth ! LOL... Shocked

cheers,
minglmy

goldilock
Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2004, 12:36 AM

Post #69 of 70 (901 views)
Shortcut

ahah my BeBe too Smile so u must close your doggie's mouth as quick as u can after put it in so that he MUST swallow the pill

the pill u must put it near the throat so he can swallow easily

got what i mean? keke he MUST swallow no choice

`*:·.Gö|d!lôck§.·:*´

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 24, 2004, 12:55 AM

Post #70 of 70 (895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goldilock] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

irregardless it will be out in an instance .... LOL...

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my