Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
Does your furkids let u apply medication on them?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 12, 2003, 9:19 AM

Post #1 of 70 (4869 views)
Shortcut
Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? Can't Post

Does your furkids let u apply medication on them?

1. Come Immediately when you say "Put Medicine"?
2. Give you a look and run away?
3. Let you put but Walk slowly towards you?
4. Shows you teeth and run away?
5. Tries to wriggle out of your arms?
6. Barks at you?
7. MIA the moment u take the tube of cream?
8. Eat but throw out the pills/cream a little while later
9. Others?

cheers,
minglmy

JolinG
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2003, 10:47 PM

Post #2 of 70 (4864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

9. blur blur wan
duno wats happening...put of dun put..
same only.........

but when eat medicine..they just gobble up only
ehehhehWink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 12, 2003, 11:11 PM

Post #3 of 70 (4863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

wah so good... mine is no.8
eat then after that at the side of the mouth 'there comes the pill' dropping after about 5 seconds. treats makan sudah lar but left the pills on the floor for me ! CrazyUnsure

cheers,
minglmy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2003, 11:44 PM

Post #4 of 70 (4861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

they look forward to it Cool
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

JolinG
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 12:03 AM

Post #5 of 70 (4859 views)
Shortcut

hahahah erm duno me got something in my hand arh
they jump..n NGap!..eat ediWink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 13, 2003, 1:12 AM

Post #6 of 70 (4857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

good for u lor... mine are terrible Crazy

cheers,
minglmy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 1:16 AM

Post #7 of 70 (4854 views)
Shortcut

do u gv them treats after applying the medication?

that's what my dogs are looking forward to actually. Tongue after "suffering" the "procedure" of applying the medication

lol
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 13, 2003, 1:25 AM

Post #8 of 70 (4853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

I actually gives it together with the treats (push the pill in between the treats) so that they don't smell it at all. But too bad... after having the treats, I will find that the pills at the corner of their mouth ! Crazy

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 13, 2003, 1:27 AM

Post #9 of 70 (4850 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha... like that also can ar ! so good lor that way u got less problem than me Unsure

cheers,
minglmy

2ephyr
ALPHA

Nov 13, 2003, 1:34 AM

Post #10 of 70 (4848 views)
Shortcut

u gotta open da mouth wide...then make sure they look up....only u put da pill deep inside...after tat massage da throat...terus telan...no chance 2 smell or taste da medication...Wink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 13, 2003, 1:35 AM

Post #11 of 70 (4847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [2ephyr] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

I tried it before ... but unsuccessful lar ! even did the massage thingy to the throat Unsure maybe its the owner's problem that's why lor

cheers,
minglmy

2ephyr
ALPHA

Nov 13, 2003, 1:45 AM

Post #12 of 70 (4845 views)
Shortcut

i saw da vets doin it .....very fast n successful....u need more trainin kua...Wink

actually i havent try it myself....BlushBlush

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 13, 2003, 3:20 AM

Post #13 of 70 (4843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [2ephyr] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

haiya tot u tried it urself. ceh, vet where got count one ? maybe scare of the vet kua that's why so kuai lar hehehehe !

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 13, 2003, 5:33 AM

Post #14 of 70 (4841 views)
Shortcut

when they saw me holding the tube they will run and hide...same goes to pills...very very susah...CrazyCrazy

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

2ephyr
ALPHA

Nov 13, 2003, 5:47 AM

Post #15 of 70 (4840 views)
Shortcut

then u gotta be more garang lor....if u need a lab coat i can pinjam...TongueTongueTongue

JolinG
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 6:01 AM

Post #16 of 70 (4838 views)
Shortcut

do a bit torture to them nvm wan lar!
at least they eat thier medicine
hold the mouth close they got no choice but to swallow the medicine
ahhahaTongue

sslee80
ALPHA

Nov 13, 2003, 6:28 AM

Post #17 of 70 (4836 views)
Shortcut

no 5 lor.....again, Raven very stubborn oneSmile

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 6:55 AM

Post #18 of 70 (4834 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

mine'll juz let me do whatever i want to...the lab...she'll run away the moment she see the spray..hahahTongue

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Nov 13, 2003, 7:42 AM

Post #19 of 70 (4833 views)
Shortcut

hai there, my chow-chow, dalmatian, GSD mix will swallow n bite the medicine that i gave him, but the st.bernard...i hv to open his mouth put the medicine inside n close the mouth n sapu gently the throat than he will swallow the medicine.SmileTongue.

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 13, 2003, 8:09 AM

Post #20 of 70 (4831 views)
Shortcut

eh...how to throw out the cream later ah? (refer to number 8) Tongue

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 8:30 AM

Post #21 of 70 (4830 views)
Shortcut

i force feed kinki half a clove of garlic everynight.
i follow the instuction from books, by using the right hand to open her upper mouth. use left hand to put the garlic towards the end of the throat. close her mouth and massage. to avoid her from vomiting out, i quickly feed her some kibbles or treats.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 10:03 AM

Post #22 of 70 (4827 views)
Shortcut

hmm

if it's the pill, maybe put some food with the pill?

try using cheese or meat, put the pill in the centre and fold the cheese/meat

or if your dog very wai sek....he'll eat up the pill thinking it's a treat

lol =P
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 13, 2003, 7:01 PM

Post #23 of 70 (4825 views)
Shortcut

sometime when I just throw the pill to Yippi, he will take in the pill himself, like eat treats Tongue. but sometime I have to force him to eat.. like what Amanda done to his furkid... He will let me to apply the cream on his body/leg, but he will lick the cream away Frown ...

Smile Eliza

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 13, 2003, 9:55 PM

Post #24 of 70 (4821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Does your furkids let u apply medication on them? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha.... luckily mine does not really run lar but gives me a kind of look that makes me feel so damn guilty lar.

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 13, 2003, 9:56 PM

Post #25 of 70 (4818 views)
Shortcut

eh... use lab coat to do sum more ar ? hehehee... maybe can borrow ur lab coat n get a spets then pretend to be the vet hor Tongue

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my