2. Several times a day
3. once a week
4. 2 - 3 times a week
5. once a mth
6. once in blue moon
7. Never at all

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Nov 12, 2003, 9:44 AM)

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 7:19 AM

Post #2 of 67 (4977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

a few times a month..once a week...normally..scaling once a monthSmile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2003, 8:38 AM

Post #3 of 67 (4972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

still haven't start to brush her teeth yet. but will do it later
meanwhile, is just feeding her some oral kibbles.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 13, 2003, 6:52 PM

Post #4 of 67 (4970 views)
Shortcut

Once a week while I bath him.

Smile Eliza

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 13, 2003, 8:33 PM

Post #5 of 67 (4967 views)
Shortcut

never brush her b4 since she comes over....

but got give her green green stuff to chew ler...

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 13, 2003, 10:06 PM

Post #6 of 67 (4966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

mine is about once a month kua... never really displine myself to do it weekly wor... Crazy

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 14, 2003, 3:12 AM

Post #7 of 67 (4961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess like me also lar give them brush once in a while then give them rawhides or nylon bones to chew on... at least it helps in cleaning their teeth (kua)

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 14, 2003, 3:24 AM

Post #8 of 67 (4959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

I bath them adi...immediately Mocha needs to go poo poo...dunno why so always got no time to brush one. That's why forgot lor always. Tongue

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 14, 2003, 3:30 AM

Post #9 of 67 (4957 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

so, does the greeny stuff helps ? its like a bone type one rite ? never tried it on mocha n summer before though....

cheers,
minglmy

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 6:46 AM

Post #10 of 67 (4955 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

ur doggie does not allow u to cut nails but allow u to brush their teeth? wah...considered kuai alsoloh..

but if eat dry food primarily, the dogs'll have less tartar meaning no need to brushlorSmile

minnie's mum does not need brushing coz she chew rawhides daily...her favourite past time....Tongue

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 8:52 AM

Post #11 of 67 (4953 views)
Shortcut

Silky-once in a blue moon

Tyson-Never

Hazel-Never

Kaizer-Never

hehheheehhe..i let the bones do all the work

=)
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 14, 2003, 9:12 AM

Post #12 of 67 (4951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

that is like once in a blue moon only nia... but sad to say now seldom adi coz this mummy have gotten VERY lazy adi Blush (malu lar) hehehehe !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 14, 2003, 9:31 AM

Post #13 of 67 (4948 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

ya i'm thinking of letting the bones do the work too sooner or later coz this mama is being wayyyyy tooo forgetful adi Blush

cheers,
minglmy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 10:00 AM

Post #14 of 67 (4946 views)
Shortcut

lol

try it...it's really effective.

Hazel and Kaizer came with really bad teeth. Hazel's teeth were all yellow..loads of layers of tartar some were already black. Gv bones abt 6-8 times..all gone =) Now sparkly white. Kaizer on the other hand abit fussy with bones..so his teeth are not as clean as Hazel's but...quite clean.

Tyson's teeth are good. Silky's not bad-she's also picky with bones.

By bones, I mean raw bones. The bones I feed are lamb or beef bones..
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2003, 5:44 PM

Post #15 of 67 (4945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

ehh, i heard the giving bones to dog makes them garang leh....

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2003, 5:49 PM

Post #16 of 67 (4945 views)
Shortcut

well, its not the bone type ler...its in dark green....& mold into a shape of small brush....

erm...for my Tau Tau it really works + no bad breath leh....+ they really loves it when they try it...

Like my Tau Tau...1st time not so aggresive when i gave her...then the next day...when i bring the stuff out...wow..she was like can't wait...rushing to me...jumping...hehehe but luckily she listen to my orders...to stay then only i gave her...don't know why they seems to loves it more than kibbles, treats, milky biscuits & other stuff.....hmmm wonder why...

also i did try to smell it...nothin special...heheLaugh

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 6:32 PM

Post #17 of 67 (4944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

lolLaugh

how so? When u mean "garang" what do u mean?

then u would prefer your dogs chewing rawhide with plenty of preservertives?

j/k

It's just a myth. Ppl hv been feeding their dogs raw meat for a looooooooong time. Even lil chi hua hua's and shis tzu's. Check out owndog2000, he feeds his minpins raw meat and bones and they're all very manja and friendly. My dogs are all friendly with my friends(as for enemies-i can't say anythingTongue)..u can ask the forum members who hv met them.

Feeding bones or raw meat is not going to make them more "garang". The only changes u r going to see are only positive ones such as better coat, more active, etc Smile

Here's a link that might help:

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

http://www.puppy.com.my/...ch_string=BARF;#2803

http://www.puppy.com.my/...rch_string=BARF;#869

BARF means BONES and Raw Food Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Nov 14, 2003, 6:35 PM)

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2003, 6:53 PM

Post #18 of 67 (4940 views)
Shortcut

hmm yeah ...maybe its a myth that is not true ler...SlySlySlySly

ohh yeah..thx for the barf thingy....i've heard is somewhere but couldn't recall it.

aik...BARF = Bones and Raw Foods????? i thought it was biologicall appropraite raw foods....hhehehe

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

(This post was edited by rebooto on Nov 14, 2003, 6:56 PM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 7:05 PM

Post #19 of 67 (4938 views)
Shortcut

what you mean garang, .... behavioural change or what?

kinki just garang for a while only.

i tried giving bones to kinki, and when i notice that is too dirty and i try to take it away from her...... she starts to bark at me and show out her teeth... she looks very garang and don't dare to disturb her.

i think is probably because they LOVES bones.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2003, 7:12 PM

Post #20 of 67 (4936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

erm...not quite sure adi ler..i've heard long long time ago...maybe its their looks gua....looks more fierce gua....heheheSlySly

hahaha...dogs don't like to be disturb when they are eating..but its still a bad habits ler.....

Last time Tau Tau don't even let me pat her when she is eating...then i said loudly "naughty girl" for couple of times then now she is ok already....except that when i gave her the green stuff to brush teeth...wah...run here and there & give me that fierce look...then i scold her & just leave her alone....

well, hope that she is ok now gua...hehehe

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #21 of 67 (4935 views)
Shortcut

think it's also the same Smile

some say Bones and Raw Food,some say biologically appropriate raw food.Cool
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 7:21 PM

Post #22 of 67 (4933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85,rebooto] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

When the dog is garang when he/she eats, it has nth to do with the bones. It's because their possesive with their food.

If you train them since young,they will not do that. Smile

My dogs are ok with me petting them and taking away their food in the middle of eating.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2003, 7:38 PM

Post #23 of 67 (4931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer, rebooto] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

but kinki only does that when she is eating bone wor..

when she's eating rice or kibbles, she won't be like that.

Pacco de Mongrel

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2003, 7:56 PM

Post #24 of 67 (4926 views)
Shortcut

yeah....althought different words...but i guess the objective to give ur dogs the best nutrition and etc...

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2003, 7:59 PM

Post #25 of 67 (4926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer,Amanda85] How manyof u brush ur dog's teeth n how often [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm Amanda...maybe Kinki really love the bones too much till can't let go leh...hehehe....TongueTongueTongue

hmm wonder will they bite if we still insists to take away the food they are eating....ehhh how to train them not to do that arrr???

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my