Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
PugDaddy

Kay
Novice

Oct 19, 2002, 9:44 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1954 views)
Shortcut
PugDaddy Can't Post

Greetings from Rawang. My girl Pug is 3 months old. Name is Chica a.k.a. Tiny. She can do SIT, DOWN and STAND...if I have treats for her. Do Pugs have fur around their upper chests? Chica looks bald on that area. Skin is clear and clean, so I don't think it's due to skin infection. Maybe she is just a born bald girl?Frown

May
Old Hand

Oct 21, 2002, 7:32 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1940 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kay] PugDaddy [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forum, Kay.

There are a few pug lovers here. They should be able to help you.

Anyway, enjoy yourself here.

wkser
ALPHA

Oct 21, 2002, 10:16 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1933 views)
Shortcut

hi kay,
welcome to the forum......

regards
kangser and nous

cdmoo
ALPHA

Oct 21, 2002, 10:52 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1930 views)
Shortcut

hi kay,

welcome to the forum!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

valery

Oct 21, 2002, 11:02 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1929 views)
Shortcut

Hi & welcome to the forum. I have a pug too; 7 year old Rocky. He has hair on his chest but not too much. My boy actually has contact dermatitis because he loves to flop down on damp floors. I tried giving him a rug but without success. He's on the rug when I leave for work and back on the cold floor when I return in the evening. I gave up a long time ago and now resort to creams and ointments when the rash gets irritating. I usually apply tea tree cream and it works well. I noticed that there are not too many female pugs around! I also have a Aust. Silky Terrier; 11 months old Bubbles. Both are males and very mischevious!

Have fun,

Valery

boon
Doggyman

Oct 22, 2002, 3:56 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1920 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kay,

Welcome aboard, yet another dog lover join the big familyCool. FYI : Webmaster KhooBG is one of the pug owner in this forum. He owner few pugs and some are imported and some local breed. His pugs performed well in the dog show recent year, u may want to check with him on your question.

By the way, I'm from Penang and i own a yellow labrador, is a she [Bonney].Tongue

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my