Kid's Pool for GR? Black fur on GR?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 6, 2003, 10:19 AM

Post #26 of 32 (1357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Kid's Pool for GR? Black fur on GR? [In reply to] Can't Post

awww what a smart girl! me and hunter will be waiting to meet her this coming gathering! much've grown to a lovely lady.

lol listening to sentences instead of words? that's really cute! :D

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 6, 2003, 5:19 PM

Post #27 of 32 (1356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Kid's Pool for GR? Black fur on GR? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey webmaster khoo, i think there's a prob, everytime I type a reply, it gives me an internal server error (twice tryijg to reply this post), and then i lose what i typed before. you thihnk it is a setting on my computer?

(This post was edited by luckey on Dec 6, 2003, 5:22 PM)

mackmack
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2003, 8:29 AM

Post #28 of 32 (1345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Kid's Pool for GR? Black fur on GR? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow~ brinkley so smart & cute!! she doesn't want u to treat her as a dog but as your baby gal~Tongue

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 10, 2003, 1:20 AM

Post #29 of 32 (1332 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Kid's Pool for GR? Black fur on GR? [In reply to] Can't Post

i know! She so doesn't know she's a dog. She'll get a shock when the baby comes though and she doesn't look like her baby sister!

xyne
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2004, 8:26 PM

Post #30 of 32 (1310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laurentia] Kid's Pool for GR? Black fur on GR? [In reply to] Can't Post

errghhhh... ur poor koi fish...!

my harvey oso jumps into our pond.. they seem to swim in harmony so far...

btw..if u do let bumper swim, u shld dry him immediately after he's done.. not keeping the dog dry will cause the skin to have allergies..besides their dense coat can lead to a foul smell... Wink

jmikent

Mar 5, 2004, 8:38 PM

Post #31 of 32 (1297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Kid's Pool for GR? Black fur on GR? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

LaughLaughLaugh lol. very funny. btw, i'm hoping to get a kiddy pool for my boy too. i'm hoping to get one that costs below 40 bucks. hopefully with thicker walls.. and base. if not it'll puncture fast Crazy

Hi Li Ping, I've actualy bought a kiddy pool frm Carrefour tht cost round RM39.90. I'm not sure how thick is d walls & base....bt I've use it twice 4 Casper&Nikki(both GR) it's stil fine....Cool Hope it wont puncture so soon.... Anyway,thy'l oni get 2 play in thr whn i bring them bck 2 my hmetwn coz i leave it in my hmetwn...hr no space u fit in d kiddy pool lar.... Anyway,can i noe whn is d nxt obidience cls???Was thinking 2 bring Casper 4 d cls.... Cheers, Jmi ~*__*~

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 6, 2004, 8:12 AM

Post #32 of 32 (1291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jmikent] Kid's Pool for GR? Black fur on GR? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jmi :)

thanks for the pool info but i've already got a pool recently for my silly boy from Giant at RM19. probably not thick... but since my dog is VERY gentle with the pool i don't see any possibilities in puncturing it :D....

he would carefully place his paws into the pool one by one.. and slowly sliiiiide down... like enjoying a jacuzzi or something :D...

anyway i'm too lazy to fill the pool for him already so pool is kinda closed for now :/

have u enrolled for the OB class? or u mean the next intake???

there's no class this weekend... next class is on the 14th of March :)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my