Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

viesta16
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2003, 11:46 PM

Post #51 of 62 (2044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Ricky....though it's quite late to find out tat u have the tape. can i still have one copy of it?

ricky
Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2003, 3:44 AM

Post #52 of 62 (2040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [viesta16] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

ya, you can own one.just send me an email or icq me. 25919401.
friendly,
RicKY

pei02
Enthusiast

Dec 6, 2003, 10:24 PM

Post #53 of 62 (2023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

I hav a Cockers also, can I hav the vcd? Or shall we meet at my friends cafe the wow wow cafe at plaza damas, sri hartamas with our cocker? any day when you r ok? or call me at 0123838854 Siew Lee, Thanks.

bubbles_fhm
Novice

Dec 11, 2003, 4:22 AM

Post #54 of 62 (2015 views)
Shortcut

Interested in who is the groomer on the tape. Can you find out and let me know. I think its important that they have been in the breed for a while before making films. Let me know, thxWink

ricky
Enthusiast

Feb 3, 2004, 9:56 AM

Post #55 of 62 (1985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bubbles_fhm] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

The groomer on the tape is a Professiona groomer from USA.
friendly,
RicKY

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Mar 5, 2004, 6:11 AM

Post #56 of 62 (1964 views)
Shortcut

hie ricky..

I have an english cocker too in melaka. There's not much grooming centers over here and I have to purposely send him up to KL for professional grooming services twice a year. It has been a hassle for me and I wish that I could groom him myself :). Can I have a copy of the CD..if you dun mind? How can I get in touch with you? ^_^...Thanks...

~Jomeng~

dick, jomeng & bobbie

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 5, 2004, 8:29 AM

Post #57 of 62 (1961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jomeng] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

when the time you visit KL, please let me know. 0123836985 Ricky

Cheers!!!

Dolphin
Novice

Mar 5, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #58 of 62 (1958 views)
Shortcut

Smile Ricky, can I have 1 of the cd ....I want 2 buy a cocker spaniel but just worried dunno how 2 groome with it.....can I buy 1 from u ?

Thank you !!!

ricky
Enthusiast

Mar 6, 2004, 5:34 AM

Post #59 of 62 (1954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dolphin] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

HI

Non need to buy from me. I will give you 1 copy with FOC.

You can collect from me in this coming weekend dog show at South Plaza City, serdang. (saturday and sunday)

My H/p : 0123836985

Ricky

alvin_augustus

May 5, 2004, 5:20 PM

Post #60 of 62 (1937 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rickey, am Alvin here and am so glad to hear that you have the tape with you to teach how to groom america cocker spaniel and english cocker spaniel. I wish to get one too, and I will pay for you since this is your copy right protection. I have just bought a tri-color american cocker spaniel, and another english+american cocker spaniel in tan and white color. I really got no idea how to groom them for every time after they shower..... my handset as below.. 012-3043202. please let me know where to meet you and colect the cd please..tolong lah sikit abang!Unimpressed

Alvin Augustus Ng
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537768_10151485094615786_1774682625_n.jpg[/image]

edwinkhan
Novice

Jun 18, 2004, 6:10 PM

Post #61 of 62 (1815 views)
Shortcut

HAI Rick,

nice to hear that u got a tape on how to groom a cocker....well, i'm kinda new n i would like to learn from scratch....hope to hear from u :P

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 13, 2005, 12:13 AM

Post #62 of 62 (1716 views)
Shortcut

Dear Ricky,

I got one cocker spaniel too!!! Can i know the CD still available??? I really need it!!! Coz, i don't know how to groom my ECS. Everytime i bring her to pet shop, but the charges is very high!!!!

Hope i will not too late!!! Hoope can get reply from you!!!

Thank you!!!

cheers... Betty

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my