First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

ricky
Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2002, 9:58 AM

Post #1 of 62 (8481 views)
Shortcut
American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape Can't Post

Hi every one, Smile

I just bought a American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape from USA.

Going to burn it to the CD and share it out for those who interest.

Hopefully by using this Tape, It can improve our grooming's skill on cocker spaniel.

Regards,

RickyLaugh
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2002, 5:24 AM

Post #2 of 62 (8464 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Ricky, you are so sweet! Luckey and i would love a grooming tape for cockers !! but would be happy to pay you for a copy though - otherwise not fair for you.

Been trying to learn how to groom my cockers for showing, but hard to learn from books, and am not too keen on sending my dogs to a profesh groomer coz they say english cocker look is the bald look... which i'm not too sure of.

How can i buy a copy off you? and is the tape good / easy to learn from?

Khoobg
Webmaster

Oct 15, 2002, 6:18 AM

Post #3 of 62 (8462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

Luckey,

You may want to find out the source where Ricky purchased the CD from instead of getting him to burn a copy for resale. In this way, you will be able contribute to the producer of the CD for the hard work they have put in and at the same time Ricky will not be infringing the copyright law Smile

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

ricky
Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2002, 9:52 AM

Post #4 of 62 (8456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi luckey,

I will send you a cd without any charges, but it had some condition:

1)not for business purpose( not selling)

2)this Cd only for those ppl who are really interest on grooming cocker ,but it was strictly not for business used ( grooming services with charges)

hopefully you will agree these condition.

Regards,

Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2002, 5:55 PM

Post #5 of 62 (8451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks so much Ricky. I promise I will not resell or use for commercial use, or charge others for any grooming services. WOuld just like to see how they "pull" and strip the cocker as they say in books.

ricky
Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2002, 11:29 PM

Post #6 of 62 (8441 views)
Shortcut

Hi luckey,Sly

I had send my VHSfor conversion to VCd.

After i get it, i will burn it to the cd and send it to you.

Regards,

RickyWink
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2002, 3:21 AM

Post #7 of 62 (8434 views)
Shortcut

Thanks so much, youre so kind.

ricky
Enthusiast

Oct 16, 2002, 6:36 AM

Post #8 of 62 (8430 views)
Shortcut

you are always welcome.
friendly,
RicKY

chongmeng_soh

Nov 11, 2002, 2:01 AM

Post #9 of 62 (8406 views)
Shortcut

hi ricky, i hv a eng cocker too, and some time find difficulty in groomed up my cocker too. i have try and look for book regarding grooming for eng.cocker but quite hard to get one ...been looking for it around the book store (MPH, Public ...etc) anyway can i have a copy also, and i will pay for you as if you burn the cd also coz $. hope to hear from you soon .thank you .
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

hsiangyoon
New User

Dec 18, 2002, 9:03 PM

Post #10 of 62 (8385 views)
Shortcut

I have just bought a Cocker spaniel 8wks old. Would like to have a copy of the CD . Pls advise on mode of delivery and any payment .

Thanks

Sly

Hsiang

boon
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2002, 4:27 PM

Post #11 of 62 (8372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hsiangyoon] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Just wonder any here know what is IP ? Intellectual Property ?CrazyPirate

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 16, 2003, 9:43 PM

Post #12 of 62 (8351 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi ricky,

i'm Mak from Shah Alam. i have two english cocker spaniel here. i enjoy grooming them myself. but i'm still not satisfy with the result. the hairs at the ears are not properly trimmed. everytime when they sit and stare up at me, still, there are two eyesoring clumps of short hairs at the side of the ears. so, i think i might need your tape too. is it too costly for u? maybe i'll pay the postal and the CD's cost.

wait for your good news, Thanks.

Mak

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 18, 2003, 9:15 AM

Post #13 of 62 (8345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm.. yeah, but ricky is not making money out of circulating this tape... and the tape is sold for private viewing... as long as he is not making commercial use out of the tape it is fine. Like borrowing books from a library. I am sure the library does not pay the author a royalty everytime someone reads the book.

if the tape were sold here and readily available, i'd be happy to buy a copy though.

ricky
Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2003, 9:47 PM

Post #14 of 62 (8336 views)
Shortcut

Hi all (luckey , hsiangyoon ,chongmeng_soh )

Sorry for late reply due im rushing my project and no time to reply yyours email.please forgive me.

Anyway, i had prepared the CD to you all, u might correct from me where u can meet me at my office, plaza mont kiara or sri hartamas.(starbucks or MC D )

Otherwise, u may collect on coming exhibition day/dog show contest.

send me a email or call to arrange the time.

ricky@nbase.com.my 012-3836985

Best Regards, Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2003, 6:33 AM

Post #15 of 62 (8332 views)
Shortcut

hey should we do a meet near your office at starbucks (outside) with our doggies? Although weekends are better for luckey and me.

ricky
Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2003, 6:42 AM

Post #16 of 62 (8330 views)
Shortcut

mmm...good idea.can be arrange, but how about the rest?

any suggestion?
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2003, 6:56 AM

Post #17 of 62 (8329 views)
Shortcut

I think for the rest weekends are also better... maybe we can have a cocker meet at mont kiara or something ... Wink

ricky
Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2003, 7:42 AM

Post #18 of 62 (8328 views)
Shortcut

yes, we can have a Cockers(AM @ EN) meet in somewhere around.

But, who else is the cockers owner???
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2003, 6:29 AM

Post #19 of 62 (8323 views)
Shortcut

stanley and cheryl are up for it, they have ecs's... jasonlyh also has an ecs...

ricky
Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2003, 8:36 AM

Post #20 of 62 (8320 views)
Shortcut

luckey, you are the one who experiance in organising gathering.If you dont mind,please indly arrange it and tell me the actual CD that i need to prepared and the venue as well.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2003, 5:21 PM

Post #21 of 62 (8317 views)
Shortcut

not so experienced lah... but i'll find a date then post it and see if it works for you. Would love to meet your showdog... Smile ! Are you coming to CY's birthday?

makrawl
Canine Addict

Jan 23, 2003, 6:50 PM

Post #22 of 62 (8313 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi, if u don't mind, please count me in as well? i'm Mak and have two "evil" ECSCool. damn tired of taking care of themPirate but love them so much.

Thanks

Mak

ricky
Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2003, 8:51 PM

Post #23 of 62 (8308 views)
Shortcut

CY's birthday ah....dont think so.cannt really spare out my time on that day,but very appreciate that he welcome and invited all the doggie lover to attend the party.He was so nice!!
friendly,
RicKY

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 6:43 AM

Post #24 of 62 (8304 views)
Shortcut

Cy's a girl by the way Smile... ok well i guess we meet at the Cocker Meet then Tongue will get a date soon. Do you work a 5 or 6 day week?

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 6:44 AM

Post #25 of 62 (8303 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] American & English Cocker Spaniel's Grooming Tape [In reply to] Can't Post

oh cool! the more cocker lovers out there the better Cool will post a date and time when we figure one out. Sometime after Cy's bday...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my