Get Together At La-Tea-Da (7th Dec 03)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

torochan

Jan 21, 2004, 7:07 PM

Post #126 of 132 (2068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Get Together At La-Tea-Da (7th Dec 03) [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

How did i manage to brainwash him ?? simple....like mommy meleter to son..non stopLaugh

he relly don't like us to talk much with him....even if we bring him to the public, his dislike all the noisy sound ard.Frown

ichisz
Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2004, 7:23 PM

Post #127 of 132 (2066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [everyone] Get Together At La-Tea-Da (7th Dec 03) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone!! Smile

Happy Year of the Monkey, the year where 'feng sui' will change direction. For those with so-so luck all these while, hopefully from this year onwards, upstream you go! For those with superb luck all these while, hopefully u can accelerate and fly! Cool

Gong Xi Fa ChaiLaugh

Pey Shy & Yen Yen

ichisz
Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2004, 8:07 PM

Post #128 of 132 (2064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [torochan] Get Together At La-Tea-Da (7th Dec 03) [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe.. so bar bai wan ah that toro.. dont like you all to talk to him. Hehe, just like a teenage boy only, dun like mommy 'ngam ngam chum chum'. LaughTongue

Brain wash him more la, next time u and him can go for beauty contest. Who knows! He might enjoy showing off his handsome face!

ichisz
Enthusiast

Jan 26, 2004, 7:56 PM

Post #129 of 132 (2057 views)
Shortcut
Re: [viesta16] Get Together At La-Tea-Da (7th Dec 03) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello!

Here's the pic of Mocha gurl & Yen yen playing ..Wink
Attachments: Yen_n_mocha.jpg (164 KB)

viesta16
Dog Kichi

Mar 27, 2004, 1:47 AM

Post #130 of 132 (1858 views)
Shortcut

Hi, long time no see. how are you doin?i didnt see u and yen yen in MKA OB class, Mocha's class is at 5, and the instructor is Mr.Kumar. urs?

anyway, when is the next gathering?

ichisz
Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2004, 7:13 PM

Post #131 of 132 (1841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [viesta16] Get Together At La-Tea-Da (7th Dec 03) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Yen Yen was in the previous batch la (2003). Mocha's in the new batch Wink. Last batch was very confusing, cause of the rainy season. Cancellation, replacement, etc. Yen Yen oso din wan to sit on wet ground, he just stood and stared at me FrownUnsure. Hehe!! So how's your class? Is it on this Sunday? I might bring Yen Yen to visit you guys Smile

Hey, u know that there's a jungle trekking this Saturday? Go check out the events thread. (i'm not sure how to put the link here) I've joined the last two treks. It was really fun! Last trek we even crossed a stream! There was this Golden Retriever that decided to dip herself in the stream!! Hope you can join this coming trek. They didnt organise one last week, am looking forward to the coming one.

viesta16
Dog Kichi

Apr 1, 2004, 11:16 PM

Post #132 of 132 (1827 views)
Shortcut

Hi, we will be there at around 5-6. see ya there..

for jungle trekking, we nv joined, coz dont think it's suitbale for mocha, and moreover i'm working on tat day. but will try one day

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my