Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

margaret

Oct 11, 2002, 8:55 PM

Post #1 of 41 (8319 views)
Shortcut
196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 Can't Post

Good Luck to everyone showing on Sunday and hope you all have an enjoyable and sucessful day. I look forward to seeing some results posted early next week. regards Margaret Australia.

les
K9 Maniac

Oct 11, 2002, 10:35 PM

Post #2 of 41 (8312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [margaret] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

It will be my birthday on that day... Good luck to those owner who will be showing their doggies tomorrow.. Smile

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

boon
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2002, 10:44 PM

Post #3 of 41 (8310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Les,

hehehehe after 2 days from ur birthday, is mine. Good luck for those who taking part. I will be there and hope to see all of u then.

Khoo BG : can i have ur phone number, just in case, we can call each other if any help require. Tongue
Anyway my phone number is 012 478 7847.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

wkser
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2002, 11:43 PM

Post #4 of 41 (8302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi les,
happy birthdaySmile.........to those who are participating in the dog championship all the best..........

regards
kangser and nous

arthur
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2002, 11:49 PM

Post #5 of 41 (8301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon and rest,

Thks for all the well wishes. Maybe we can start a list here for all puppy.com forum members who will be attending the Ipoh dog show this coming Sunday 13Oct. Okay to my knowledge we have:

1. Webmaster Khoo BG - Pug

2. Arthur - Miniature Schnauzers

3. Yllim - Pekingnese

4. Mackay - Shih Tzus / Pekingese

5. Ricky - American Cocker Spaniel (Minor Puppy)

Those whom I've missed out, please update this list. Rdgs Arthur

Khoobg
Webmaster

Oct 12, 2002, 2:06 AM

Post #6 of 41 (8297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Will email my phone number to you shortly.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Khoobg
Webmaster

Oct 12, 2002, 2:10 AM

Post #7 of 41 (8295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [margaret] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

We will sure to enjoy the Sunday show. Boofie and all MIB will travel several hundred KM north and hope that MIBs will enjoy the trip , some sight seeing and have the chance to socialize with other dogs.

boon
Doggyman

Oct 12, 2002, 2:32 AM

Post #8 of 41 (8291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Heheh,

Count me in, i will be bring 2 boxes of tambun biscuits for all you , as what Khoo proposed, this may be the lunch for those who taking part. Since that it will be the bz afternoon. by the way, how many judge/s will be there.

I will be bring my digital camera for capturing some shots and post it up here. Tongue See u guys on then.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

monsi
Novice

Oct 12, 2002, 7:37 AM

Post #9 of 41 (8281 views)
Shortcut

Hi Les,!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....!!!!!!!

waa....chaaa!!!!!!

have a great day.....!!!!

and the next on line....BOON..!!!!!!!

waa...chaa...again..!!!!!!

CoolWinkSmile

(This post was edited by monsi on Oct 12, 2002, 7:41 AM)

les
K9 Maniac

Oct 13, 2002, 11:40 PM

Post #10 of 41 (8261 views)
Shortcut
Re: [monsi] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you monsi and Boon,

Happy birthday to Boon too.. (15th?)

And Good Luck to all that showing doggies at the show ring.. Smile

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

luckey
ALPHA

Oct 14, 2002, 2:59 AM

Post #11 of 41 (8260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

how old is Ricky's minor puppy? Curious... am thinking fo aiming Luckey at the Nov dog show when she will be 4 months...

do u know any place here in KL where they do ring training? (is that what u call it?)

ricky
Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2002, 9:49 AM

Post #12 of 41 (8255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

My puppy ah, 5 months plus lah....next show cannot enter minor puppy anymore lah.

Will be enter puppy group for coming show.

Anyway, congratulation for those winnerAngelic of the show and please always keep going.For those "going to be winner for futureUnsure" please be patient and dont give up, you will see you desire result for time being.

Cheers!!!

Regards,

Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

boon
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2002, 5:30 PM

Post #13 of 41 (8250 views)
Shortcut

Hi Les,

Yeap, 15 of Oct.

arthur
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2002, 2:59 AM

Post #14 of 41 (8229 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

Well, the 196th MKA ABC show in Ipoh on 13Oct is over. Whew! It was a long day for me. Got up at 4am to depart for Ipoh at 5.30am. Arrived at the show venue round 7.15am. Saw a fire burning at the top floor of a shoplot near the Ipoh Bus station! Hope no one was hurt in that blaze.

Nevertheless, the judging started by 9.20am with the minor puppy categories with 12 exhibits. Dunno who came 1st. The judging order began with the Utility, Gundog, Pastoral, Terrier, Toy, Hound and Working groups. Congrats to Mackay Low with another sterling performance with his Shih Tzu Mal.Ch. Fantasia's Wild is D'heart taking the Utility Best In Group title.

The MIB from our Webmaster came out in full force but unfortunately, I went back round 1pm and thus did not get to see the results of the Toy group. Webmster, care to fill us in?

As for the rest, Ricky..how did you do in the Minor puppy? Did not manage to see U there as we were all busy preparing for the show. Boon..I missed the tambun biscuits..Unsure

Rdgs Arthur

PS.. Pepper was awarded the bitch CC for Miniature Schnauzer breed.Good girl!

Khoobg
Webmaster

Oct 15, 2002, 3:45 AM

Post #15 of 41 (8227 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Boon for the Tambun Biscuit. Very kind on the part of Boon to bring those biscuits to us for our lunch Smile. Too bad that Arthur left early and miss it. I ate a lot and walked like elephant while showing my MIBs.

Great that Pepper collect 12 more points and these valuable point mean that Pepper is a step closer to the Malaysian Grand Champion title. Cheers to Pepper and Arthur.

Boofie was again awarded BOB and a CC. Our bitch also revenge the recent loss at AKU and also won a CC. Reached home at 8.00 pm a very tired man. All MIBs had a nice sleep in the car and I guess they are as tired as us.

Ms YL Lim's Pekingese has again won Best Junior in Toy Group and has to wait until the final showing and left the venue at 8:30pm.

arthur
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2002, 4:21 AM

Post #16 of 41 (8224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Webmstr Khoo!

Double congrats to the MIB team with another superb showing! You left out Joe Mike.. Did he get the Dog RCC? Looks like Boofie and Gigi are well on their way to be Malaysian Champs. By Dec02, very likely you'll have finished 3 Malaysian Championship titles with your MIB team. Thks for your kind comments on Pepper. She almost did not make it (but that's another story).

And congrats again to Yllim and her Pekingese. Was it Ko Ko or Merinda? Must have been a very long day for her to leave the show at 8.30pm. I was back in KL round 3pm.Wink

This puppy.com forum exhibitors are doing very well indeed. We have the Webmstr winning the Pug Best of Breed, Lim with Best Junior in Toy Group, Mackay Best in Utility group, etc..

Rdgs Arthur

PS..Webmstr..you mean you ate ALL the tambun biscuits?Shocked

luckey
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2002, 5:16 AM

Post #17 of 41 (8221 views)
Shortcut

Congrats all of you on your great resutls at the show! Wish I couldve been there to watch! Might try and make it to the Seremban one... that's nov 17th right? Will all of you be there for the next show?

luckey
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2002, 5:18 AM

Post #18 of 41 (8220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Congrats Webmstr Khoo! sounds like your Boofie is very talented and very handsome! We would love to see piccies at the show... will u be putting up any? Smile

HWONG
Novice

Oct 15, 2002, 8:45 AM

Post #19 of 41 (8211 views)
Shortcut

HI Arthur,

Congratulations to you and pEPPER.Sly Wow 4 am. Its a good thing you event started early.How did leeron and leesha do?

Mr Khoo, Congratulations to you tooWink. Arthur tells me that you are at fever pitch with your MIBs. Just How do you manage to balance between keeping good water and grooming champion Pugs?Crazy

(This post was edited by HWONG on Oct 15, 2002, 8:51 AM)

boon
Doggyman

Oct 15, 2002, 6:07 PM

Post #20 of 41 (8198 views)
Shortcut

Hi Khoo,

Welcome, aiyah, Arthur, u missed it ah...heheheh no problem...will bring few boxes for the next gathering......Wink

Congrats to Khoo and Arthur, hug your MIB and MS on my behalf.....

wkser
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2002, 6:27 PM

Post #21 of 41 (8196 views)
Shortcut

hi arthur,MR khoo and miss lim

congratulation....Smile

regards
kangser and nous

(This post was edited by wkser on Oct 15, 2002, 6:31 PM)

arthur
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2002, 6:41 PM

Post #22 of 41 (8189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HWONG] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hwong,

Thks for the congrats on Pepper. Lee Sha was very naughty that day, she refused to be handled by the judge. No points for her. Frown Lee Ron came in 2nd in the Puppy category. The Miniature Schnauzer breed exhibits are getting very good. We have excellent exhibits from both Malaysian Bred and imports from USA. Very soon the imports from Japan / Taiwan will also be joining in the championship titles. It's great to see these beautiful showdogs.

Rdgs Arthur

PS. No great dane entries during this Ipoh show.

Khoobg
Webmaster

Oct 15, 2002, 7:28 PM

Post #23 of 41 (8180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HWONG] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

PUGs are short coat dog and grooming requirement is minimal. Most of the time spent with them are daily walk and training. Those are good exercise that also helped to lower my Cholesterol level.

As for the KOI, I have 1.5 tons of water to each of the koi in the pond and I run 2 trickle tower in addition to my bio filter. Hence water quality is always with the acceptable range. As I have not been adding any koi for the last year, water has been good without introduction of new bugs in the pond system and hence they seem to be fine with minimal maintenance. With control feeding, I am able to keep the water nitrite and ammonia free. TT is maintaining the nitrate level and very low level. I guess as long as I am able to restrain myself from adding more koi, such stocking level will keep my koi happy for a long long time. I also run two Hi-Blow and DO has been good, even on a very hot day.

With heavy works as these hobby, time is always tight but I guess time are well spent.

Cheers

Khoobg
Webmaster

Oct 15, 2002, 7:58 PM

Post #24 of 41 (8176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] 196th All Breeds Champ Show Ipoh Sun 13th Oct 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Took some photo during the show and hope that I will be to post some of them here when I have the time to do it Smile

ricky
Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2002, 11:16 PM

Post #25 of 41 (8158 views)
Shortcut

Hi arthur,Smile

My puppy didnt perform very well when inside the ring,and it seem too excited when he saw other dogs. keep chasing each other.

In fact, i had trained him very well, and he can run nicely, stack properly but he always lost his patient when inside the ring.

I still need some time to make him fell comfortable and enjoy the show.

Anyway, i really enjoy the show .Thank you everybody.

Regards,

RickyWink
friendly,
RicKY

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my