1. First of all, the person running the facility must be friendly and loves dogs (some ppl do it just for $$$$). I'm willing to pay for boarding service provided that the price is reasonable, say between RM15 - RM25 and my dog don't get to be caged all day long (that's the most important thing).
2. Grooming service, home made dog food/treat
3. Most dogs are either paper or grass trained but mine is towel trained.
Ur daycare mean like nursery or boarding ?? is long term or short term??
1) For me dairly may be u can charge RM 20 to RM 30 for KL. If Pg sure cannot some are wan BCG. 2) grooming, food, toy, one thing is make sure all doggie without flea. If the owner after bring back the dog found out got flea there will be got problem for u. May be u can do some anti flea for all doggie who stay at ur place. 3)My doggie are paper train.
I believe that's a fantastic idea. If a doggie daycare is within my area and I have to work office hours, I would definitely send my dog there. There are so many wonderful suggestions, i.e. grooming, feeding, caring and walking. I think offering boarding services would be a good idea too. The owners can bring the food and treats they feed their dog(s) in containers and tag them to avoid confusion. Since I'm sure most pet slaves would want their doggies to continue using the same food and stuff. As for how much, Rm15 is pretty reasonable. The only issue you would probably face is if the dogs have not been properly socialised or trained. And you can't accept any doggies with health problems (since most are contagious).
1. I'm basically willing to pay RM15-25 for the service ranging from toy dog to huge ones.
2. Well, to me is depends on you. Its like a company providing its service to the public. What is that consist in your program which will attract the people to come to do business with you. To me a normal basic place that could keep my furkid happy would be sufficient.
3. I would say my furkid is paper trained and some people are grass trained. But i guess mostly trained dog will be send to this kind of facility 'cause they love their puppy/dog...to love them..they surely give them training..
the facility will provide a living room and small garden concept for the dogs to spend their time in. they will not be caged or leashed. i had already thought of providing a kiddie pool for water loving dogs.
the boarding facility will be based on a real hotel, so you pay per room, not per dog though a small surcharge would apply for rooms with two or more dogs. this is so friends can stay together.
am currently applying for permission from the complex management and arranging financial backing. wish me luck. if this goes through, i will advertise on this site like crazy and hope you guys will be able to check out my facility. Alicia Ling Horsley
where do u plan to open n when?? i can say this is a very good idea for me!
if it base by per room,wht source of room is tht? is it air conditional?? wht kind of facilities u provide for our doggie?? sorry if i ask too many question.im quite excited.
for me, the price should be reasonable n base on the facilities. honestly,is quite hard to find a good boarding serv in m'sia (have go thru some bad experience b4).all i ask is a good n clean environment,a caring care taker n a space for our furkid to walk.
Just wondering whether your daycare plan has gone for the grand opening yet? I will definately happy to send my dog over if it is convenient place to drop my doggy.
I'm afraid to commit to get a dog now cause I do not have time to take care as I'm working and will only be home in the evening. If I can find a daycare where I can put my doggy and confident that he is in good hands, I will definately rush to buy a dog now.