Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:29 AM

Post #1 of 68 (4440 views)
Shortcut
YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) Can't Post

BENITO & PEDRO

Chihuahua + Silky Terrier mix

3 years old

Male

Dewormed and vaccinated

Adoption fee: RM250 each

(This post was edited by ai_ney on Nov 3, 2003, 8:30 AM)
Attachments: Benito&Pedro.jpg (28.1 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:33 AM

Post #2 of 68 (4437 views)
Shortcut
YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

BLAZERD

Mixed breed

3 months old

Female

Dewormed

Adoption fee: RM300

(This post was edited by ai_ney on Nov 3, 2003, 8:35 AM)
Attachments: Blazerd.jpg (15.3 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:37 AM

Post #3 of 68 (4435 views)
Shortcut
YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

MARTIN

Golden Retriever + Collie mix

3 months old

Male

Dewormed

(This post was edited by ai_ney on Nov 3, 2003, 8:39 AM)
Attachments: Martin.jpg (12.6 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:39 AM

Post #4 of 68 (4434 views)
Shortcut

ZICO

Dachshund + Corgi mix

5 months old

Male

Dewormed and 1st vaccination

(This post was edited by ai_ney on Nov 3, 2003, 8:40 AM)
Attachments: Zico.jpg (21.4 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:43 AM

Post #5 of 68 (4431 views)
Shortcut

POLO

Mini Pincher mix

1 year old

Male

Vaccinated

Adoption fee: RM350

(This post was edited by ai_ney on Nov 3, 2003, 8:44 AM)
Attachments: Polo.jpg (33.3 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:46 AM

Post #6 of 68 (4429 views)
Shortcut

JEAN

Silky Terrier

5 years old

Female

Dewormed and vaccinated

Note: Do give this lovely dog a chance of a good home for the rest of her life.

(This post was edited by ai_ney on Nov 3, 2003, 8:47 AM)
Attachments: Jean.jpg (35.5 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:49 AM

Post #7 of 68 (4427 views)
Shortcut

ANGEL

Boston Terrier

7 years old

Female

Dewormed and Heartworm tested negative

Adoption fee: RM250

Note: She needs a home that can provide her a life long commitment for what is left of her years.

(This post was edited by ai_ney on Nov 3, 2003, 8:49 AM)
Attachments: Angel.jpg (29.6 KB)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2003, 10:00 AM

Post #8 of 68 (4422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

nice dogs for adoption..Smile

weird though...quite a few purebreds...and not adopted yet. Adoption fees not high either.

why were the Silky and boston surrendered? at 5 & 7 yrs old...Crazy

all the best and hope they go to good homes.Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

nickanna
Canine Addict

Nov 3, 2003, 11:01 AM

Post #9 of 68 (4421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

lovely doggies.. and I truly hope there are dog lovers out there to give them a good home!!! Smile

And yeah, why are those lovely pure breeds, Silky and Boston Terrier given up for adoption??? Any particular reason(s) u know of?? Unimpressed

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 3, 2003, 9:33 PM

Post #10 of 68 (4404 views)
Shortcut

gosh... how i wish to give these cute a home... poor thing !

cheers,
minglmy

HLYap
Dog Kichi

Nov 3, 2003, 10:31 PM

Post #11 of 68 (4397 views)
Shortcut

Sascha wants a boyfriend! Sascha wants a boyfriend!! Polo is sooo sweet!!! TQ for posting the thread, Ai Ney. My cousin has always liked Sascha (my min pin), so m egging her n her hubby on to adopt Polo!! Fingers crossed!! Smile

Regards,
YHL

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 12:49 AM

Post #12 of 68 (4390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer, nickanna] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

nice dogs huh! Cool

well i'm not sure how long have they been in SPCA, coz i've not been there for quite some time...

reason for surrendering their dogs to SPCA are plenty... shifting lar, migrating lar, this lar, that lar... for the case of silky and boston terrier, me not sure why... i din ask the staff... but i think... coz they are old already lar! Unimpressed and being old, of coz they have some senior citizen health concerns... so maybe the owners dun wan ma farn... just same case of Sookie... but that's just my guess... Crazy

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 12:51 AM

Post #13 of 68 (4389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

wei... wish harder... ur wish might just come true! Angelic Laugh i'm also wishing very hard for the doggies! Wink

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 12:55 AM

Post #14 of 68 (4388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HLYap] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Hui Lu! no problem...

Polo is a handsome boy, i agree! Cool he's a little bigger in size than a pure min pin, coz he's a mixed...

must act fast wor... otherwise other people adopted Polo... u know lar... handsome face, not many can resist! Wink Laugh

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

HLYap
Dog Kichi

Nov 4, 2003, 2:16 AM

Post #15 of 68 (4386 views)
Shortcut

He's mixed? Really? Doesn't look it, apart from his 'tan' bit being a little lighter in colour. But who cares, he's a dish!! Woo hoo!! Wink A 'cham cheng' (Hokkien) pooch!! As for his being slightly larger than a purebred MinPin, that's not a bad thing - all the good looks of a MinPin at a slightly sturdier size! Plus, if one looks back at their respective histories, loads of what are considered purebred pooches nowadays were originally crosses of several other breeds. In fact, one could argue that the ONLY purebreed 'dog', per se, is the wolf - since all dogs evolved from them, right? Smile

Anyhow, TQ for the info!!

Regards,
YHL

paulynn
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 2:42 AM

Post #16 of 68 (4383 views)
Shortcut

Hi ai ney
Went to SPCA today.Saw some cute pups that i thought of posting it in the dogs for adoption at spca thread but i do not have the pics.is it possible to post it up without a picture?
(p/s:i've got 3 boxes of beggin' stripes today!!!Proplan came and gave away 64 boxes of beggin' stripes for the expirt date's 5th nov which is 2 days from now.So u'd imagine melissa and the others' faces when they knew about it!!!)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 4, 2003, 3:39 AM

Post #17 of 68 (4382 views)
Shortcut

aiyah.... wish hard also no point coz mama banned me from taking in ANOTHER dog Pirate she nearly had a heart attack when I adopted my 2nd dog last time and told her one days before Summer come home to me Cool

cheers,
minglmy

paulynn
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 6:07 AM

Post #18 of 68 (4378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer,All] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,
U wouldn't believe how MANY purebreeds are there at the SPCA.Today initially my intentions was just to go SPCA and have a look and see whether some of my doggy friends got adopted but in the end i stayed for 3 hours!! anyway these are the list of dogs that are purebreeds that i've found.
1)Dalmation (female) (looks so thin)>adoption fee rm300 only people.
2)Silky terrier(in teenage dogs' pound)
3)2 LAB RETREIEVERS!!(Honestly i have no idea why are they there.)
4)2 bulldogs
5)German Shepard (olga is her name and today the chairman of SPCA mrs wheatly adopted her.Mightn't be today but saw the adopted board when i took my 2nd round around her pound)
6)a Poodle terrier mixed.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 4, 2003, 6:39 AM

Post #19 of 68 (4376 views)
Shortcut

old age?

aih....that's so sad.... FrownFrown

wonder how they hv the heart to surrender a dog...a small dog...after being with it for so long?

feel like crying if i had to gv any of mine away........
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 4, 2003, 6:45 AM

Post #20 of 68 (4375 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

yea...there are quite a few pure breds there..

but sometimes...adoption fee a little steep..Crazy

the one's ai ney mentioned..pretty reasonable. the dal's ok too.Smile

just a little curious...how much does it cost for a pet to be surrendered?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 7:27 AM

Post #21 of 68 (4372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HLYap] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

i hope it works out for ur cousin... hope she adopts Polo! Cool

i agree with u about which breed is pure breed... Smile but whatever breed... we'll love them the same! i know i will! Angelic

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

paulynn
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 7:30 AM

Post #22 of 68 (4371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ,
Just this from ai ney.When one surrender a dog, there is no need to give any fees but they'll be requested to donate any amout of money they wish to give.And if i'm not mistaken they have to sign declaration form too.It's a form where the SPCA reserves the right to enthunized the dog at any given time and the previous will have no right to stop them i tink.
ai ney please correct me if i'm wrong.U're more an experienced volunteer than me :P

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 7:31 AM

Post #23 of 68 (4371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulynn] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

can lar... with or without photo... just post lor... at least members here will know that such dog is available in SPCA and they'll go have a look... Cool

also... when u read about ppl looking for dogs to adopt... maybe just post them a msg telling them about the few dogs suitable for them in SPCA... Wink

i'm only doing this for the four-leggeds... really...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

paulynn
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 7:37 AM

Post #24 of 68 (4369 views)
Shortcut

Hi ai ney!

Thanks for the info.U've helped me alot!! I'll post them soon when i get my cousin sis's cam.Mine brokedown.And i think most would want to view them too!! :)

Paul

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 7:37 AM

Post #25 of 68 (4369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] YOU'LL WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THEM HOME! (Adoptable dogs, Nov 2) [In reply to] Can't Post

sad... but it happens... a lot too... Unimpressed

i also dunno how they can let go of their dog just like that... maybe i should ask them directly if i encounter such a situation in spca next time... Mad

don't mind the many years... i've just adopted sookie for a few mths... and already i cried like a mad cow knowing i have to rehome her... Unimpressed Unsure Frown

Crazy
Sookie's Photo Gallery

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my