Do yuor dog sleep with you on the bed?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

ladee_m
Doggyman

Oct 28, 2003, 7:48 AM

Post #1 of 63 (4699 views)
Shortcut
Do yuor dog sleep with you on the bed? Can't Post

Do your doggie(s) sleep with you on your bed? Mine has its own sleeping bed but will jump on the bed in the middle of the nite.
Maybe its cold or just wanna feel safe.

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 28, 2003, 8:10 AM

Post #2 of 63 (4697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Do yuor dog sleep with you on the bed? [In reply to] Can't Post

If I'm not mistaken a similar question was asked by Amanda and RealityDreamer not too long ago on this too....

cheers,
minglmy

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 28, 2003, 9:52 AM

Post #3 of 63 (4693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Do your dog sleep with you on the bed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Just Ah Kow. Smile If I let both sleep on the bed I think I'll end up sleeping on the floor. Tongue

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

mochacappucino
Enthusiast

Oct 29, 2003, 12:57 AM

Post #4 of 63 (4684 views)
Shortcut

Mine just want to jump onto the bed early in the morning to wake me up ! But she succeeded just once... Heheh.... Tongue

Regards,
~!@Mocha@!~

Come to the Chit Chat Thread with MochaCappucino @ the Chit Chat Section !
Or come join the Klang Division Thread !

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 29, 2003, 4:16 AM

Post #5 of 63 (4679 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Do your dog sleep with you on the bed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

my dogs also jump up to my bed...end up they sleep in the whole bed but i sleep cramping like a sardine at the side of the bed.

imagine a lab n pom on my bed...even king size also not enough spaceUnsure

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 29, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #6 of 63 (4670 views)
Shortcut

I'm the bed for my dog....... Does that count? Tongue She sleeps on my lap since she is so tiny... for now...

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 29, 2003, 9:16 PM

Post #7 of 63 (4669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Do your dog sleep with you on the bed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehe! A lab on the bed! Laugh

Mine only queen size be ler.. Somemore both of them like to roll and they snore. Crazy So if I'm sandwiched in between them... I no need to sleep ler. TongueUnsure

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 30, 2003, 4:39 AM

Post #8 of 63 (4661 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

i never invite her...she'll jump up herself...

worse still she bring food n rawhide up to my bed. going to pengsanlah...Shocked

yup,she snores too, louder than anyone in my house.

ur min pin snores? can kemekkan u?Crazy

ladee_m
Doggyman

Oct 30, 2003, 9:33 AM

Post #9 of 63 (4658 views)
Shortcut
Do your dog sleep with you on the bed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ladee brings her toys....lotsa them coz I spoil her with them...and rawhide too...she thinks it is supposed to be her bed too.... when she sleeps, she'll put her head on my extra pillow....wakes up the same tima as I do and go to bed same time ...If I get up late during weekends, she'll do the same....sometimes I wonder if she actually thinks she's a humane...CrazyUnsure

nickanna
Canine Addict

Oct 30, 2003, 9:53 AM

Post #10 of 63 (4657 views)
Shortcut

Hi..hi..we actually had the same thinking like you..our silky terrier, Hazel is very close to one of our sis and sleep with her on the bed..always following her and plays with her..and most amazingly, Hazel seems to know how to communicate to us, thru her actions and lil barks..Wink really wonder if she really thinks she's one of us.. Laugh

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 30, 2003, 11:39 AM

Post #11 of 63 (4655 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Yep. It sounds like a sort of snort. A bit like a pug. CrazyUnsure And since she likes to sleep right next to me when I roll she moves a little closer.. I roll again.. Unsure She'll move a little closer... Until next morning, I'll be half off the bed and she'll be right next to me and there'll be a huge empty space behind her. CrazyPirate So if both on the bed... I can't roll, scared I'll squash one of them. CrazyPirate Hehehe! Sly

Spencer
Novice

Oct 30, 2003, 9:25 PM

Post #12 of 63 (4651 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi,

Oh yes... my 2 shih tzus sleeps with us since they were babies. Now they are 2 yrs old and have their own bed still they jumped over to squeeeeze with us.

Once alarm strike 11pm they will straight go upstairs and waited for us at the room door. once I got the door open.... hmmm they'll jumped directly to our pillow & sleep... and jus imagine... like human... so adorable.... rock will put his head on my pillow and goodnite he'll start to snore!!!! they aspect me to sleep on their bed... luckily we got 2 queen size bed...AngelicAngelic

As morning comes... aiyo... lick u wet-wet and ask u to wake up... if comes on weekend wanted to sleep slightly later pun tak boleh.... hv to follow instruction UnsureUnsure

no matter what its nice to have them around... 2 to cheeeeer u up all day & nite...

regards...

mochacappucino
Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2003, 1:12 AM

Post #13 of 63 (4647 views)
Shortcut

Dogs actually snores?! Hmm....Laugh

Regards,
~!@Mocha@!~

Come to the Chit Chat Thread with MochaCappucino @ the Chit Chat Section !
Or come join the Klang Division Thread !

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2003, 2:55 AM

Post #14 of 63 (4645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mochacappucino] Do your dog sleep with you on the bed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

actually they do, normally for those tired, overweight n short muzzle dogs.

observe it n u'll see...my lab snores louder than my mumTongue

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2003, 3:00 AM

Post #15 of 63 (4645 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

well it's weird...when i squash my lab, she'll move down n sleep on the floor.

as for the pom....he tak malu, sometimes my legs end up on his head or body n his butt'll end up near my face...luckily it's not smelly cos he likes to sleep near my face....

luckily no one sleeping with us or else all'll go kemek..hehehAngelic

ladee_m
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2003, 10:31 AM

Post #16 of 63 (4636 views)
Shortcut

Yup....Ladee does that too... but luckily she has the sense to curl up usually on the pillow or above my head to avoid being squash...
When I first got her home she could not be left to sleep alone coz first time away from mommy...but she was so so tiny (400 grams!) I had to put her in my laundry basket and out the basket on my bed....i was so afraid that I squish her in my sleep every time she moves....slept like that for a week before she actually felt safe to sleep in her bed for half the nite....Laugh and then I had to wake up with every sudden movement....lukily she is bigger now and know how to avoid danger..Crazy

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2003, 12:28 PM

Post #17 of 63 (4628 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

my pom used to sleep in the cage when he was a pup, he'll sleep n play in the cage even if he's allowed to go out....but now he know that sleeping in the bed is more comfartable. the moment i started to shut my door, he'll quickly come in. worse is that sharp at 7.30 he'll wake me up to go to coll n even during the weekends as he need to pissLaugh

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 4, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #18 of 63 (4625 views)
Shortcut

i just wish that i could sleep with my kinki, but my mum always complaint about the dog's fur. so kinki is not even allow to enter the living room.

but sometimes, i'll bring her in illegally when my parents and grandparents are not around. haha....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2003, 6:21 AM

Post #19 of 63 (4619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Do your dog sleep with you on the bed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

ur story sounds like cshellz.....actually my parents disapprove at first coz my pom very furry....i have to beg n begFrown. finally they give in. truth is that u have to often change ur bedsheet...weekly n vacumm once or twice weekly.......

u'll live n eat n breath dog's hair....like meBlush

ya, i'm sorry...i went to ask around for the vet but too bad...could not help much coz i'm actually from Penang...really sorry that i can't provide much helpBlush

ladee_m
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2003, 6:55 AM

Post #20 of 63 (4618 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Your Kinki looks just like my Dad's dog...Patty...its a mongrel too and its very protective of my dad...she is not a very friendly dogs even to me and my other sibling and other dogs...the shih tzu in the pis...she always beats him up....last week it bit my brother nad punctured his lips...yet my Dad is keeping her coz says he'll not find another dog as loyal as Patty..
btw which part of pj are u living

Attachments: pa&doggies_1.JPG (15.2 KB)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2003, 1:52 AM

Post #21 of 63 (4610 views)
Shortcut

erm.... maybe kinki is still a pup, so she is quite friendly towards everyone. but no one can handle her except me. coz she's very rough and tends to bite when you force or drag her.
kinki also like to bully the terrier and tends to use her paw to pat the terrier head. its so cute.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2003, 2:09 AM

Post #22 of 63 (4607 views)
Shortcut

actually my parents don't even want me to have a dog, coz i'm allergi to their fur. but i just simply love them.

oh, never mind. i've already found a suitable vet for kinki. the doctor is very friendly and helpful. when i brought kinki to him for the first time, the doctor keep on massaging and talking her before he gave the vaccine. is that what every doctor did?

Pacco de Mongrel

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2003, 2:11 AM

Post #23 of 63 (4606 views)
Shortcut

i saw patty pic, she's slim isn't it? but kinki is more muscular, haha... actually is fat.

Pacco de Mongrel

ladee_m
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2003, 7:39 AM

Post #24 of 63 (4603 views)
Shortcut

She does look skinny but is also muscular...can run like the cheetah..fast but not too long distance.... we like to call her an Egyptian Hound...heheheh

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2003, 1:31 AM

Post #25 of 63 (4600 views)
Shortcut

erm... talk about running, kinki seems to be very clumsy. everytime when she wants to chase for the ball or cats, she'll usually fall down when something block her way (small drain, stone, hole or rope) looks so clumsy.
don't know whether because she's too fat or because she's still young and cannot balance herself properly,

Pacco de Mongrel

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my