Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
BOYCOTT, AVOID..........

valery

Oct 5, 2002, 2:35 AM

Post #1 of 12 (1616 views)
Shortcut
BOYCOTT, AVOID.......... Can't Post

Dear Forum Members,

I have read "PUPPY" and "PUPPYMAN1" thread and I was totally upset and I believe that this feeling is shared my all. I think that if ever in the future, there are such nasty threads again, we should not even bother with a single reply. Let's give them the cold shoulder no matter what they may think of us for doing so. Do we afterall, deserve such nasty and hurtful remarks thrown at us or what! Let us just forget that they are even there and skip to the next thread and continue in our efforts to foster better relations between dog lovers and assist each other in the well-being of our furry friends. We have better things to do than waste time on such #@$%* !!!! When we can actually be helping another with a home or illness..... WHAT SAY ALL OF YOU HUH ????Mad

arthur
ALPHA

Oct 5, 2002, 9:08 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valery] BOYCOTT, AVOID.......... [In reply to] Can't Post

Valery,

Agreed. We'll just have to be perceptive enough to spot topics that are designed to provoke a reaction from the forum members. While this forum take the trouble to reply or formulate a meaningful response, that someone is just probably laughing away and further stoke the fire to make us jump thru his/her hoops. Once we spot such a thread forming, just stop posting. Period.

Rdgs Arthur

melanie
Enthusiast

Oct 5, 2002, 6:48 PM

Post #3 of 12 (1602 views)
Shortcut

FULLY AGREE wit you Valery...

May
Old Hand

Oct 7, 2002, 5:46 PM

Post #4 of 12 (1583 views)
Shortcut

100% agree with you, Valery.

valery

Oct 7, 2002, 8:32 PM

Post #5 of 12 (1573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] BOYCOTT, AVOID.......... [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear May & Melanie,

I hope and trust that all the loyal forum members will share our views on the subject. I have found puppy and puppyman1 to be extremely irritating and irresponsible in the views and comments as a domestic animal lover. Only God and their dogs can forgive them for what they have done and are going to do so I guess they're responsible for their own fate. I can only begin to imagine how disgusted leopui was and I really understand and share her anger. So, I just put in my 2 cents worth and no more comments. It's good that Arthur suggested that we not waste further time. I'm sure we all have better things to do that give these creeps the satisfaction of knowing that they have "humiliated" dog lovers. I have wondered though if they could have been the result of an unkind prank ???? I really hope that that's the last we're ever going to hear from them........

leopui
K9 Maniac

Oct 7, 2002, 9:00 PM

Post #6 of 12 (1568 views)
Shortcut

... I can only begin to imagine how disgusted leopui was and I really understand and share her anger ...

Thank you for your understanding Valery!!!

By the way, "leopui" is a very marcho HE not a HER ... Cool & Wink-wink!!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

(This post was edited by leopui on Oct 7, 2002, 9:09 PM)

valery

Oct 7, 2002, 9:53 PM

Post #7 of 12 (1562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] BOYCOTT, AVOID.......... [In reply to] Can't Post

BlushOops ! Sorry macho man...now I know lah! Sometimes, all these names, very hard to guess whether doggie's name or owner's name, male or female..... but i am female just is case! Soooooo confusing, I really want to pengsan......Tongue *Embarrassed* "Blushing*

leopui
K9 Maniac

Oct 7, 2002, 9:59 PM

Post #8 of 12 (1559 views)
Shortcut

LEO for him and CLEO for her ... Tongue!!! Hahahahahahahaha ...
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

wkser
ALPHA

Oct 7, 2002, 11:18 PM

Post #9 of 12 (1548 views)
Shortcut

hi,
i agreed with you.......they try to pull our leg make us look like fooled by replying them and they can laugh when to read it........we should turn away from them dun even bother to read thier post......

regards
kangser and nous

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Oct 8, 2002, 12:58 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] BOYCOTT, AVOID.......... [In reply to] Can't Post

If that was indeed a prank, some people definitely have too much free time on their hands! Anyway, now that the "prankster" has seen what an outrage he/she has caused, maybe he/she will think twice before treating dogs unkindly in the future. I feel sorry for a person who can come up with something so disgusting. He/She obviously has not shared his/her life with a dog Smile.

-= Tisha =-

les
K9 Maniac

Oct 8, 2002, 10:46 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1528 views)
Shortcut

Yeap... Incase next time seeing this thread.. I will just ignore it.Tongue

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

wkser
ALPHA

Oct 9, 2002, 12:18 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1522 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] BOYCOTT, AVOID.......... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,
i think in the future the best way is just ignore it..........

regards
kangser and nous

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my