Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 5, 2003, 10:39 PM

Post #51 of 68 (221 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

hahah all money go to Tau Tau oredi....true true...AngelicAngelic

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

kesuke
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2003, 2:40 AM

Post #52 of 68 (216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

yaloh.....eat until i pokai ah......Crazy

see....being dog is more 'hang fuk' than being humans ....ahhahahaha......

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

NikE
Enthusiast

Nov 24, 2003, 6:40 PM

Post #53 of 68 (216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Welcome to the forum Wink

-- N i k E --
B L A C K mixed L A B R A D O R

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 25, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #54 of 68 (215 views)
Shortcut

When I go to overseas, first place to go is the PET's shop,buy all the dog's stuff before shopping for myself. Only those who really love dog will understand us !!WinkWinkWink

Blush I am the man with dog's name

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2003, 5:46 PM

Post #55 of 68 (214 views)
Shortcut
Re: [NikE] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

same to ya...WinkWink

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2003, 5:47 PM

Post #56 of 68 (214 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

ohhh yeah....but b4 i could shop for myself ...all the cash flow already flow into the pet shop ....hahahhaSlySlyLaughLaugh

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 27, 2003, 6:21 PM

Post #57 of 68 (212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto,musashi] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Celaka man..... Tongue

Hehe.. Was in that same situation too when I went to Sydney in Sept... Crazy.. I was "shopping" for my dog too... But then, couldn't find anything-la..... Sly

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2003, 7:24 PM

Post #58 of 68 (211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

ya lor ya lor.......sly]Sly
Usually I have to bring 10kg dog food and the rest is my own stuff.....sometime has to risk of paying for extra kg leh !Mad

(This post was edited by musashi on Nov 27, 2003, 7:30 PM)

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 27, 2003, 11:13 PM

Post #59 of 68 (209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah liao......

10kg dog food.....????!! Hmmmm... Shocked What keng-chau dog food did you get??? LOL!! Laugh

In the end, I didn't buy back anything for my doggie because my friend used up my extra weight.. CrazyCrazy

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2003, 11:42 PM

Post #60 of 68 (207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

lucky u la..cannnot find anything...

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 12:30 AM

Post #61 of 68 (204 views)
Shortcut

Hehe...

Yea.. 1/2 lucky.... Tongue... However, I kena carry my friend's super heavy things-le... CrazyCrazy...

Join the JRT Zone

rebooto
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 1:41 AM

Post #62 of 68 (203 views)
Shortcut

lol

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 4:24 AM

Post #63 of 68 (201 views)
Shortcut

Aiyah ! Normally buy those beef stick,milky stick or the dried chicken chop loh ! can tell the name in this forum or not ? I think cannot reveal the brand name kuah ! CrazyCrazyCan get those from KL pet shop also, but expensive loh !FrownFrown,

My dog has been pampered by my wife lah,only eat expensive food,how nice if he can take Science Diet,poo poo also very easy to clean !Pirate

My wife some more compliant said TARO is following my style woh ! SO selective on food !Pirate

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 28, 2003, 5:05 PM

Post #64 of 68 (200 views)
Shortcut

Ah.... I see...

Hehehe.. Seems that dogs really take on their owner's personality? TongueTongue.... Last time we used to feed our other dog Jacobs biscuits and at one time, Arnott's biscuit that I brought back from my trip.... Crazy

She loved it sooo much... Always gave me the sad eyes and quivering mouth, asking me for more... Laugh

*sigh*.. The things we do for our canine masters... Sly

Join the JRT Zone

doodle
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2003, 4:04 AM

Post #65 of 68 (194 views)
Shortcut

hello!
welcome to the forum
have fun and nice meeting u

ffredlee

Dec 1, 2003, 4:57 AM

Post #66 of 68 (194 views)
Shortcut

Hi..Rebooto

Well..welcome to the gang..I am sure you gonna love it here and gain plenty of info as much as I did.

freda

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2003, 11:15 PM

Post #67 of 68 (193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ffredlee] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh yeah...i do enjoy and love here...besides that, i've downloaded tons and tons of info from here...Smile

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2003, 11:16 PM

Post #68 of 68 (192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

thx...nice to meet u tooCoolCool

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my