Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

rebooto
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 8:11 PM

Post #1 of 68 (1576 views)
Shortcut
Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. Can't Post

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileHi Hi all,

Greetings to all dogs lover and animals lover.

Erm, just wanna introduce myself a bit and my newly adopted puppy. Erm, i'll try to snap a few pix of her (yeah its a she) soon.

Ok, I stayed in PJ but my gf stayed in Pandan Indah. Basically, my family did have a puppy long long time ago when i was a kid but he died due to some food poisioning and sometimes i still miss him. The look of him really make me wanna give him a big huge hug.

Ok, so i'm really new in this dog business. Eventhough that i really miss having a dog as my pet but due to some $$$ i couldnt afford to get those expansive ones. One day, which was few days back my gf's colleague's friend wanted to give away her puppy due to some of her personal reasons but the problem is that my gf's colleague already have 2 dog and another colleague also have 2 dogs so kind of confusing for them to take care of this sad cute little puppy. So i took up the initiative to talk to my gf why not we adopt her.

So the outcomes, she is currently in my gf's house. Yesterday, was her 1st night in my gf's place and she is a bit noisy. Also she really eats a lot and so fast, within seconds she finish her bowl of dog food.

Well, really appologise with my long story to introduce my puppy. But i really want her to be happy!Wink

Besides that, i also found a lot of useful information from this forum and i could also post some question so that i could solve some of the doggy business problem too.

Cheers ^_^ .....

Rebooto

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

Elly
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 8:20 PM

Post #2 of 68 (1573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

a long intro indeed, but cool. Wink
Help yourself with all the informative threads contributed by all the members here. U'll get the hand of it. No worries. Cool

Welcome to the forum.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 8:23 PM

Post #3 of 68 (1572 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rebooto] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi rebooto,

Welcome to the forum!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

bluetoise2020
Enthusiast

Oct 23, 2003, 9:52 PM

Post #4 of 68 (1569 views)
Shortcut

Hello. You will learn a lot from this forum. Be sure to follow Khoobg's instructions, and you'll enjoy the most here.

No Holds Barred 4everLove - my blog
My chit chat corner

JolinG
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2003, 10:03 PM

Post #5 of 68 (1568 views)
Shortcut

hie rebooto
welcome!
so happy u have a puppy of your own now!
do enjoy the forum....

Samuel(ACS)

Oct 23, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #6 of 68 (1565 views)
Shortcut

Hie Rebooto...
Welcome to this forum... i am sure you will enjoy urself here... Well if you have anything to ask...everyone here is helpful so dun worry and enjoy urself in this forum...
hehe
Adios
Dan The Dog Man,
Dog Lover....WO..WO..

rebooto
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 10:47 PM

Post #7 of 68 (1562 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Samuel(ACS)] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

To Samuel (ACS), JolinG, bluetoise2020, cdmoo, Elly and all,

Thx...Blush

I really do enjoy reading all of the threads in here...some are funny, some are really informative and some really cute... love it..

Keep up the good works guys...and also did any1 tell you guys...??? You guys are really friendly... Smile

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2003, 10:55 PM

Post #8 of 68 (1559 views)
Shortcut

hi there rebooto~!!!

BIG WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF DOG LOVERS!!!!! Smile

what did you name your lil doggie babe? there're lotsa information here and really helpful...members here are super friendly...am sure you're gonna love it here and get addicted to this forum.....ahhaahahah...

HAVE FUN~!

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 11:03 PM

Post #9 of 68 (1557 views)
Shortcut

Greetings... "*** WOOOF ****" ,

Hehehe... NEW PUPPY !!!!! Cool!!!! Welcome, welcome!!! Smile

Hope you will enjoy your stay and get a lot of tips Laugh from all the experts here. Am sure that your pup will enjoy your company as well. How old is she by the way?

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

rebooto
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 11:06 PM

Post #10 of 68 (1557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

WOW...THX FOR THE BIG WELCOME kesuke>>>>Smile

Ohh ..yeah..her name was Terry but me and my gf thought it wasnt suitable for her..

so we decided to change her name to "Tau Tau" in a low tone...haha kind of hard

to explain how to pronounce it..but its somewhere there ler... Smile

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 11:08 PM

Post #11 of 68 (1556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi aragorn2976,

Currently she is just in her 4th month....

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2003, 11:13 PM

Post #12 of 68 (1554 views)
Shortcut

tau tau???? why call her tau tau??? she's very mischievious is it? hahahha.....puppies are like that.....Tongue

DINASOUR
Enthusiast

Oct 23, 2003, 11:14 PM

Post #13 of 68 (1554 views)
Shortcut

hai ! rebooto !Smile
welcome to this big big doggie family ! hope u enjoy n have fun here ! sure u'll learn a lot at here . wish u all the best to take care ur new bb !Smile

rebooto
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 11:24 PM

Post #14 of 68 (1553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh yeah....especially this morning...she sitting down...so quietly waiting for us to wake up....

i was like hiding and try to peep if she is still sleeping this morning...hahaha wat i found is that

she is sitting for us to play/feed her...hahaha so cute...

i really didn't know how we really get into the decision in getting the name..but it really fits her now.. Smile

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

rebooto
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 11:27 PM

Post #15 of 68 (1552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DINASOUR] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh yeah..its really furnish me lots of information bout puppy and how to handle or train them .

n also thx for your friendly welcome.. Smile

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

kesuke
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2003, 11:32 PM

Post #16 of 68 (1551 views)
Shortcut

ahhahaahahah......your tau tau is super cute!!!! some dogs are like that...hehehehheh......i bet you had loads of fun with her......Tongue ahhh.....makes me wanna get a puppy now......hahahahah......

rebooto
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 11:51 PM

Post #17 of 68 (1548 views)
Shortcut

ohh yeah...she is really cute....gonna get lots of photo with her and her alone also.....looking forward to bring her out to someplace...

the problem when she is in the car is that she puke a lot when she is in the car....hmmm guess i gotta train her to ride car more often.

wah...u really wanna get a puppy ahhh....cool ....

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

archer
K9 Senior

Oct 23, 2003, 11:59 PM

Post #18 of 68 (1547 views)
Shortcut

hi there, welcome to the forum!
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

rebooto
ALPHA

Oct 24, 2003, 12:06 AM

Post #19 of 68 (1545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [archer] Hi all, I'm totally new to this dog world and puppy.com.my forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

thx archer for your warm welcome...Wink

Cheers always!

...()"""()
("( 'o^ )")
-rEbOoTo-

shan
Novice

Oct 24, 2003, 3:00 AM

Post #20 of 68 (1540 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rebooto

Welcome to the forum,

Have funCool

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2003, 3:34 AM

Post #21 of 68 (1538 views)
Shortcut

Hello there Wink

Welcome to the forum. Glad to know that thise forum is useful to you.

Don't worry abt the long post...it's notSmile

So wht's ur little sweetheart's name?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Oct 24, 2003, 6:17 AM

Post #22 of 68 (1536 views)
Shortcut

hi rebooto,
a big walcome to the forum, do hv fun n enjoy ya...Smile

2ephyr
ALPHA

Oct 24, 2003, 7:54 AM

Post #23 of 68 (1535 views)
Shortcut

hi,

welcome n enjoy....Smile

DINASOUR
Enthusiast

Oct 24, 2003, 7:06 PM

Post #24 of 68 (1532 views)
Shortcut

hai !Smile

if like that, sure she will bcome very clever dog. try to bring tao tao rided car offent. Smile

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 25, 2003, 6:17 AM

Post #25 of 68 (1530 views)
Shortcut

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo!! Im totally new too!! Welcome WElcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to meet you!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my