Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
What is Schutzhund (SchH)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

prodog
Novice

Nov 20, 2003, 2:27 AM

Post #126 of 139 (3148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi RD,

Nice to meet u too. You're more than welcome to join Kaerb and I the next time we get together.

Prodog

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 7:45 AM

Post #127 of 139 (3146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

aaah.......ok....right.. SmileSmile

Thanks very much for clearing my confusion.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 7:53 AM

Post #128 of 139 (3145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowpa,all] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

"We are here to share ideas in your case I don't actually *agreed* with you. you are here to to confuse ppl and not sharing with. As i read from your thread you know nuts about training. Now read my thread again and digest it properly before you jump into conclusion. "

What are u agreeing to? I was asking some questions because like u say "i know nuts abt training". Is it possible to agree or disagree with questions?Crazy

I'm so sorry if i confused anyone and i'm not sharing anything. I don't mean to. Besides, i don't think ppl would want to know info from a person who knows nuts abt training.

I am here to learn and perhaps share some info. You are right, i know nuts abt training. That's y im here to learn from the experienced ones.

So sorry again to those who i hv accidentally confused and if i seem selfish.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2003, 9:22 AM

Post #129 of 139 (3133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prodog] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

Any idea when that would be? Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Nov 20, 2003, 9:28 AM)

prodog
Novice

Nov 20, 2003, 11:09 PM

Post #130 of 139 (3118 views)
Shortcut

Not sure as I'm out of town at the moment but it'll be sometime in Dec.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 21, 2003, 12:26 AM

Post #131 of 139 (3108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prodog] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

aah...ok Smile will be looking forward to seeing u again. This time with Kaerb in a bite suit.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

kaerb

Nov 21, 2003, 8:54 AM

Post #132 of 139 (3095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prodog, RealityDreamer] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi prodog, how are you? if possible can get some pics of the dog you told us about that day, tq.

hi realitydreamer, your mailbox max out liau. can't send the vid clip lar.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 21, 2003, 9:01 AM

Post #133 of 139 (3094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaerb] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

just deleted some mail...Smiletry sending it again

thanks
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Kowpa

Nov 21, 2003, 8:53 PM

Post #134 of 139 (3083 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

What are u agreeing to? I was asking some questions because like u say "i know nuts abt training". Is it possible to agree or disagree with questions?Crazy

I'm so sorry if i confused anyone and i'm not sharing anything. I don't mean to. Besides, i don't think ppl would want to know info from a person who knows nuts abt training.

I am here to learn and perhaps share some info. You are right, i know nuts abt training. That's y im here to learn from the experienced one

When asking question we must know how to ask, when to ask, where to ask, what to ask. Is good to ask inorder to learn.

A good trainer need to understand how dogs think and perceive their world and also need to learn different ways to motivate different dogs and be able to present such concepts clearly and effectively to the dog owner.

The sound of cans, guns, thunder, firecrackers etc...are just sound to the dog they can' differentiate. If they could express their feeling on the subject, dogs would almost certainly proclaim hearing as their second most important sense, falling only behind their sense of scent.

If you keep beating around the bush this thread is going to be very uninteresting. Like teaching a dog to learn the command sit if you nag the command sit the dog will find it uninteresting and bored.

What happened when you saw a wounded man lying on the ground with an arrow in the body, will you be asking him these questions Oh my friend who did this to you, how big or small is the man, is he or a she, how old is he or she, what is the complexion look like, tall or short, belong to what race and what religion, from which direction the arrow come, at wat speed, so on and so forth or put it this way a never ending questions

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 22, 2003, 9:51 AM

Post #135 of 139 (3066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer, Kowpa] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

----------------------------------------------------
" ... What happened when you saw a wounded man lying on the ground with an arrow in the body, will you be asking him these questions Oh my friend who did this to you, how big or small is the man, is he or a she, how old is he or she, what is the complexion look like, tall or short, belong to what race and what religion, from which direction the arrow come, at wat speed, so on and so forth or put it this way a never ending questions ... "
----------------------------------------------------

Well ... if the person with an arrow in his body is unbearably arrogant or rude ... I wouldn't bother asking any questions ... and just leave the arrow where it is ...

Cheers Wink

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Nov 22, 2003, 10:25 AM)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 22, 2003, 10:38 AM

Post #136 of 139 (3058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowpa] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"A good trainer need to understand how dogs think and perceive their world and also need to learn different ways to motivate different dogs and be able to present such concepts clearly and effectively to the dog owner."

aah..finally I understand...and the *best* way to present such concepts clearly and effectively to the dog owner is to say...you are here to confuse ppl and not sharing with..you know nuts abt training...

Well,all I can say is that your method is most effective and I hv learnt not to be rude and unpleasant.

"If you keep beating around the bush this thread is going to be very uninteresting. Like teaching a dog to learn the command sit if you nag the command sit the dog will find it uninteresting and bored."

Yes, you are absolutely right, I should stop beating around the bush and we should all follow your example and start beating up on each other and that will make everything so interesting.

And finally, I really have no idea what a man with an arrow in his body has to do with my asking questions about training a dog. Your analogy that puports to equate my asking questions in a dog forum,to a life or death situation is nether appropriate nor significant.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Nov 22, 2003, 11:13 AM)

Kowpa

Nov 22, 2003, 8:30 PM

Post #137 of 139 (3044 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Yes, you are absolutely right, I should stop beating around the bush and we should all follow your example and start beating up on each other and that will make everything so interesting. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If u happen to see my articles on dog training or my ways of training dogs which u think will benefit you and your dog. By all means and don't just blindly follows. For my example might be foolish to guide a fool to beleive it and it takes the ignorance to start beating each others

And finally, I really have no idea what a man with an arrow in his body has to do with my asking questions about training a dog. Your analogy that puports to equate my asking questions in a dog forum,to a life or death situation is nether appropriate nor significant.

This to tell u that be4 asking unneccessary question experiment on-hand be4 comment unneccessary

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 27, 2003, 12:06 PM

Post #138 of 139 (3023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sherman] What is Schutzhund (SchH) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Smile

Would love to meet up with you...when is it convenient for u?

do u hv msn or icq?

pls mail me at reality_dreamer69@hotmail.com or reality69dreamer@yahoo.com

thanksCool
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

sherman
Dog Kichi

Nov 27, 2003, 10:18 PM

Post #139 of 139 (3013 views)
Shortcut

Hi RD,

Can email me at chrishir . Anytime can meet u guys.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my