Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Canine Gd Citizen Course

luckey
ALPHA

Sep 30, 2002, 3:19 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1674 views)
Shortcut
Canine Gd Citizen Course Can't Post

Hi... im thinking of taking my two older dogs (one is 1 year, the other is 2 years) for the Canine Gd Citizen course. How long is this course and can they learn a lot of obedience from this course?

Am also wanting to enrol in the Puppy class for Luckey, but the website seems to have the application form only for the basic course.

ALso, when it says that it lasts for 10 weeks, does it mean we have to wait till the 10 week course is over before we can join?

Thanks for all your help!!

kbs
Enthusiast

Sep 30, 2002, 8:50 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Canine Gd Citizen Course [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Luckey,

The duration of the course is 10 weeks and how much our doggy can learn from the obedient course very much depends on how often we practice them and how good a trainer we are. Smile

For the joining, the best is to check with MKA or just come over to padang merbuk one of this sunday before the next/first class and talk to the head of trainer.

Regards,

KBS

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 30, 2002, 5:09 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1660 views)
Shortcut

The next intake for is for the Oct class which I think should be full by now. As each training session will last for three months or more, you will have to wait for Feb 2003 intake. Please call MKA at to confirm. If you puppy is older than six months when the training starts, then you can proceed to join the Basic Class instead of Kindergarten Class.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

luckey
ALPHA

Sep 30, 2002, 8:18 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Canine Gd Citizen Course [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm yeah... called up MKA and they said they think the class is already full up. Don't want to wait till next year though. I am hoping the puppy class will start soon. Apparently they don't have dates for that yet.

les
K9 Maniac

Oct 1, 2002, 1:18 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1642 views)
Shortcut

Luckey,

I just called MKA just now.. abt 2 mins ago. The girl said it is still available.. and have to make the payment TOMORROW. So... lucky that I no need to go to work tomorrow.. then I'll be goin there to settle up the payment. Hope our dogs can be "classmates" haha Smile

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

luckey
ALPHA

Oct 1, 2002, 5:34 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1636 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] Canine Gd Citizen Course [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you signing up for the Basic course, or the puppy course? I am bringing my dog Juno to the Basic course, but my puppy Luckey can't start till her 3rd jab, so that'll be in 1 month's time. Might have to wait till the next lot for that one...

How old is SUnny?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my