Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
No WAR but just a suggestion ...

leopui
K9 Maniac

Sep 26, 2002, 9:21 PM

Post #1 of 9 (2577 views)
Shortcut
No WAR but just a suggestion ... Can't Post

As a working adult ... apart from "cari $$$" to keep life go on ... to spend quality time with our beloved family & doggies ... time doesn't seem enough in some way ...

Lately, I have being spending time to "download" the "NEW" post ... but to my disappointed, the end result I read from the post was much more not doggies-related ... a lot of the time, it is something that member can contact the poster directly instead of posting it at the Puppy com ...

I am taking a example posting like Clicker training (no offened, please ...), I am interested to learn more about this training method too and I am looking forward to find more tips to do so but ... every time I click and download the "NEW" post ... it is just un-related!!! What do you think, can the clicker training group started a small club and have it placed in one area with contact number that every one [including the new] can go direct instead of go through the posting???

Knowing that Puppy Com is a nice place to meet and hanging apart from the learning, I thought we can always define and re-channel our interests accordingly. I do not mean to start a war but I am interested to learn .... most importantly, I do not want to waste too much time to download the"un-wanted" post & replies" before I can get read what I am looking for ... What say you???
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

(This post was edited by leopui on Sep 26, 2002, 9:23 PM)

wkser
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2002, 11:44 PM

Post #2 of 9 (2563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] No WAR but just a suggestion ... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi leopui,
any new suggestion is welcome.....i am still learning about training any suggestion or opinion you have you can post it......we will be meeting in a smaller group at 5 oct ....i will post the latest new a bout clicker training...if you have anything to share you are most welcome to post .......if you do have time to come to peninsula do drop by our training....you are most welcome..........

regards
kangser and nous
dog's up bow wow

leopui
K9 Maniac

Sep 27, 2002, 1:25 AM

Post #3 of 9 (2553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] No WAR but just a suggestion ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure do Wkser, Keep up the good job!!!
LEO PUI

luckey
ALPHA

Sep 27, 2002, 3:57 AM

Post #4 of 9 (2540 views)
Shortcut

Sorry about this unrelated post Crazy but went to your website leopui and your doggies look absoultely gorgeous! how long have you been with this breed? am interested. Cool

leopui
K9 Maniac

Sep 27, 2002, 4:11 AM

Post #5 of 9 (2537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] No WAR but just a suggestion ... [In reply to] Can't Post

To respect the rules & policies of this forum, please write me e-mail at < >
LEO PUI

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 27, 2002, 7:49 PM

Post #6 of 9 (2525 views)
Shortcut

Hi LeoPui,

Good suggestion. Applicable to every thread in the forums as well. There's always a tendency for the original topic to branch out in something else. Guess that's human after all. Crazy

One way is to keep focused on the topic under discussion. If the thread is spinning out, better to move it to the relavent topic. It's easy to say but hard to enforce.. sometimes I'm also guilty of cakap-cakap myself!Blush

'nuff said. Will try our best to keep to the topic at hand.

Rdgs Arthur

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2002, 6:13 AM

Post #7 of 9 (2512 views)
Shortcut

Dear Leo,

What you suggested is reasonable... Sometime, I did find myself read and post answer on non-relate to the topic too..Crazy

Download do take time... I sometime have to open 2 to 4 windows just to read all the new posting in 2 hours... which is mine time limit online... Tongue

eve

luckey
ALPHA

Sep 28, 2002, 7:26 AM

Post #8 of 9 (2506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [evehock] No WAR but just a suggestion ... [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe... luckey's now Dog Kichi - so cute! we were newbies before. Webmaster Khoo, how does this work? Smile

leopui
K9 Maniac

Sep 28, 2002, 9:13 PM

Post #9 of 9 (2494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] No WAR but just a suggestion ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur & Eve,

Saved space and saved time ... replying both at once ... TongueWinkCool!!!

Look like we need section moderator to traffic the posting!??!
LEO PUI

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my