schnauzer legs grooming matters!

bingo
Novice

Sep 26, 2002, 6:16 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2228 views)
Shortcut
schnauzer legs grooming matters! Can't Post

hi dear dog lover,
Can someone advise me on the below matter, cos my schnauzer, i saw frm TV those show dogs they have their legs fur groom so well , like wearing a socks, just wonder izzit necessary to mantain a long term grooming in order to keep it in shape n how much they r charging for the grooming fees ( cos myself done those grooming , but just the body n head part) bout those socks fur, i just cant manage to keep ir, can someone pls help me on that matters??? thanx

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 27, 2002, 12:39 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bingo] schnauzer legs grooming matters! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah... I remember I saw one Min Schnauzer at Padang... tat Min Schnauzer is abit lighter color.. and the leg is like wearing sox.. so cute!Laugh

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

mackay_low

Sep 27, 2002, 6:02 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bingo] schnauzer legs grooming matters! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bingo,

The furnishing at the legs need extra grooming work. Its the amount of coat that the dog must have to be able to groom that way. There are a lot of tricks, such as using powder and etc to make the furnishing on the leg to look like a pole.

Besides the inborn amount of the coat from the lines, I would say the way you keep it is essential. Show dogs should never be left uncomb everyday. They should be combed everyday with some mist, to protect the coat, and the materials you used for that is important. Whenever, his legs get wet, you must quickly blow it dry, so that it won't have the stain. Show dogs is not pet dogs, a pet dog will never be maintained well in grooming.

Mackay

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my