Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi, Everyone

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 3, 2004, 8:01 AM

Post #251 of 263 (956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angie_yeoh] Hi, Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

sore throat? how r u now? hope that ur throat's getting better.

many of my frens have bbq too but i went gurney coz my high school mates juz came back from abroad n we had a gathering there....u r rite u can't leave as u wish coz there were jams everywhere n even to get out of the basement parking takes us around 30 mins n it costs us $6.00.

fortunately we left around 2 so not much traffiic but still congested n had supper n went home to zzzzzzz at 4am.

u had bbq at home? i can't imagine some ppl even got married at the eve when it was so congsted Shocked

angie_yeoh

Jan 5, 2004, 10:52 PM

Post #252 of 263 (951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Hi, Everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for asking, my throat is ok now. Seems like lots of ppl suffering from the same thing. Must be the weather.Frown

Yeah bbq is better solution instead of going outla. Sure stuck in traffic jam.Tongue And also get to celebrate with Furbie. He gets to enjoy the bbq chicken. Even on Christmas, he got to eat some turkey too!!

Din know of anyone getting married on new year's eve. All the guests suffer in the jam while bride & groom stay in hotel. No need to be stuck in jam!!Sly
Angie & Furbie-bie

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2004, 6:33 AM

Post #253 of 263 (947 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

glad that u r getting better coz being sick is really horrible esp sore throat...no spicy & fried food Frown

talking about chicken n bbq...did furbie wait under the bbq stove? teddy was waiting n hoping someone's chcken might fall n he'll get to makan...a loving mum...tot of celebrating new year with Furbie.

teddy waited for me till 4am on the gate...sigh..first year not celebrating with himUnsure

nope i was passing this hall n the jam in front of the building was horrible....aggravated by the cars coming out from the premise...jam habislah..the bride wore pink gown...but it's a good day to get married, never forget the anniversary..hahah my uncle got married on 31st dec 10 years ago Tongue

angie_yeoh

Jan 7, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #254 of 263 (942 views)
Shortcut

Furbie got to sample our chicken bbq. He was just waiting for the opportunity for some... But had to lock him away while we were eating coz he wants to kacau ppl while they were eating!! Crazy But I guess giving him some chicken to eat was enought to make up for locking him for abt an hour...

Wah.. poor Teddy waiting for you till so late. And I gues he was all so excited when you finally went home huh? What about ur other furkid??

You could even see what dress the bride was wearing?? I know what u mean abt ppl not forgetting ur anniversary date. I have a friend who got married on 1st Jan a couple of years ago too... Smile
Angie & Furbie-bie

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 8, 2004, 10:07 AM

Post #255 of 263 (939 views)
Shortcut

yah..the bride was welcoming her guests....the date sounds nice but not easy to book reception also...u planning to get married in near future?

makan one piece of chicken enough to make furbie quiet.....even being caged? he's a really good boy. if teddy means he'll bark till the cage runtuh. the other day caged him after 3 years of not putting him in cage n he barked n rocked till the cage fall to te floor. that's it no more cage.

yup...he n tyrus was really happy....even if i go out for 5 mins..they'll greet me happily when i return home.

bet furbie does that too rite? Tongue

angie_yeoh

Jan 8, 2004, 6:39 PM

Post #256 of 263 (937 views)
Shortcut

Blush You guessed right. But i have resolved not to wear pink!! Smile Wish I could have Furbie at the reception... Get him to wear a tux... Wah. will be the best dressed guest there... Cool

He's quite used to being caged when he's naughty. Blur the blur sotong will sit in there even if I just close the door but nto latched. Only whines if he thinks you're looking at him..
Angie & Furbie-bie

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 9, 2004, 4:25 AM

Post #257 of 263 (935 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

wow...u r getting married..when's ur big day? Smile pink is fine as long as it's not totally pink like what i saw the bride wearing. i prefer white for the ceremony n other shades, maybe lilac or peach or goldish for the dinner.Smile

actually if u r holding ur wedding dinner in a hall or restaurant i think they allow unless u r having it in hotels. but i'm sure ur hubby will not like to spend the 1st nite together with Furbie rite? i have also thought of exactly what u thought..teddy in tux n tyrus as the flower girl wearing all white n walking with flowers into the church...hahaha Laugh

anyway....thanks sharing ur wedding bells announcement with me Smile

angie_yeoh

Jan 9, 2004, 6:16 PM

Post #258 of 263 (933 views)
Shortcut

BlushAiyo.. dun make me blush lar.. But it would be great if anyone could shed some light as to how I could get Furbie to the dinner. Unfortunately it's in a hotel. Probably cannot lar.. And I'm worried he gets scared and I end up carrying im all nite!!

Teddy & Tyrus all dressed up? Wah.. but u have to make sure they dun run all over instead of walking up the isle!!Laugh
Angie & Furbie-bie

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 9, 2004, 9:49 PM

Post #259 of 263 (932 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi

actually i think can bring Furbie by requestloh..as long as u place a cloth on the chair n get him to sit near your mum i guess they allowlah...or u curi bawa masuk but make sure u take good care of him. too bad i'm not your relative or else i can jaga for ulah...i know how much u hope to get Furbie there coz he's the person u love most next to ur hubby Smile

nolah..teddy n tyrus is just a dreamlah...saw the pet weddign n they actually throw dog bisvuits instead of flowers on the flower so the bride n groom can walk to the chappel. they wore gown n tux too. Smile

angie_yeoh

Jan 14, 2004, 12:54 AM

Post #260 of 263 (926 views)
Shortcut

Sigh.. I think in the end Furbie has to celebrate at home lar. U know how some ppl are afraid of dogs lagi. So, better let him stay at home. Less stressful for him and me too!!Frown

Pet wedding?Where did u see it? Would be an eye opener... Maybe ur wedding can leh?? I'll go pet sitting for u for teddy n tyrus ...
Angie & Furbie-bie

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 14, 2004, 7:05 AM

Post #261 of 263 (923 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

truelah..unless all ur guest are from puppy.com or else..too badlah Frown

it's true, leaving furbie at home'ld be better for both of u too, rather than having to encounter those typical n arguments bcoz of furbie

i watched pet wedding from world's amazing animal vidoes...sorry but not planning to take tyrus at all coz she'll sapu everything..maybe her place should be at the kitchen...any leftovers she can sapu semua...haha

teddy susahlah...coz too pampered later muz wear glove n peel chicken for him..paiseh loh Blush

angie_yeoh

Jan 14, 2004, 8:58 PM

Post #262 of 263 (918 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm. maybe I shd invite only puppy.com members only... Wink

Har har... Tyrus would clean everything left over good what.. Don't waste... As for Teddy u'd have to reserve a seat next to you, although he may prefer to sit on ur lap... Smile
Angie & Furbie-bie

nathalie
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2004, 5:39 AM

Post #263 of 263 (917 views)
Shortcut

Laughhahah

i think u should reserve a seat next to u for Furbie...teddy can be on my mum's lap...

u r rite if u invite only puppy.com members...u'll have a wedding dinner with all the doggies...haha

BTW is ur wedding set in 2004?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my