Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
hi every dog lover !!!

bingo
Novice

Sep 20, 2002, 5:30 PM

Post #1 of 11 (1708 views)
Shortcut
hi every dog lover !!! Can't Post

hi everybody , i m bingo here, is my miniature shcnauzer name actually n i m here quite some time but just forget to introduce my self to all of u over here !!!! wish to share everything with all the dog lover over here n have a pleasant day everyone!!!
Take care n cheers always !!!Smile

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2002, 8:57 PM

Post #2 of 11 (1702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bingo] hi every dog lover !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bongo, welcome on board. The list of min. schnauzer is growing!!! I'm sure you will find many information requiredhere regarding your doggy. Welcome

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 20, 2002, 9:24 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1700 views)
Shortcut

Hello Bingo..

Yeap... we got lots of min schnauzer here... and Im sure Arthur is glad too! Wink Oh yeah.... care to explore more abt urself... ?? Smile

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

bingo
Novice

Sep 21, 2002, 7:29 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] hi every dog lover !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi les, thanx for your reply !Smile i really appreciated that ! actually i heard of your name from ms chong, she told me bout u n i m a 26 aged guy working as a QS in interior firm n i really like doggies, i do have a pair of shcnauzer n chow chows !!!! bouit u??any more intro from u about ?? i heard my friedns said there is a dog restaurant in Tmn megah izzit// have u heard bput that ??anyway wish tohear frm u n what breed of doggie r u having recently?Hope to hear frm u n all the best !!!

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 21, 2002, 8:37 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1684 views)
Shortcut

Hi Bingo,
Welcome fellow Schnauzer owner to the forum! I gather you have a salt n pepper mini-schnauzer and a chow-chow right? Mind sharing how you end up wz this combination?
Rdgs Arthur

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 21, 2002, 11:29 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1680 views)
Shortcut

Hello Bingo,

Haha.. we're in same year.. Dragon? *handshake*. I have a Pug... I called him Sunny Macho.. He is now... abt 6 months old now.. Smile I posted my intro in this Member Introduction.. U can check it out!

By the way... Ms Chong?

Oh... u have chow chow?? Great! Would like to see them!!

Laugh

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2002, 6:41 AM

Post #7 of 11 (1673 views)
Shortcut

Hai Bingo,

Welcome.... Smile

eve

bingo
Novice

Sep 22, 2002, 7:02 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] hi every dog lover !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi arthur, thanx for your reply!!! emm i heard u also having miniature schnauzer right?? emm sounds great ! emmm bout the end combination, actually , both breed have their own characteristic, for myself , i discover that Chow chows is so independent n never too stick to me, they just do whatver is in their mind, but at least they do listen to my command, especially the female chow chow, when i give my command, str8 she will do that , the male is a bit stubborn, since smalll !!!!
n bout schnauzer, wowow they r so talened , really intelligent dogs i can say! cos both of my male n female doggies is so obedience n i have a small cushion for them to sleep if i allowed them to go inside my bedroom , str8 after playing with me, they will go n sit inside there n play with their toys .... emmm
am i speking too much ? anyway really hope to hear any reply from u regarding your pups n how is going on ??
ok take care n cheeers ")))

bingo
Novice

Sep 22, 2002, 7:06 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1662 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] hi every dog lover !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi les, nice to hear frm u !!!hahaha we r the same Dragon years !!! good n les , what r u major in ? i mean job function ??? n u have a pug?? how big izzit right now?? anyway izit hard to train pug?? cos i heard frm someone they said pug is hard to train , but may be the one they r buying is a bit "cacat" or what lah !!! anyway mind to share that with me , n if can , i get my chow chows n schnauzer scanned n send it to your email ?? izzit ok ???anyway i love 4 of thems so much !!(dun get shock , i really have 4 of them n now my female chow chows is waiting for me to bring her for a morning walk !!! ok catch up with u later !!!!!
cheers

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2002, 9:54 PM

Post #10 of 11 (1657 views)
Shortcut

Hello Bingo,

Im an Admin working in Sunway. My lil Sunny boy is 5 months old goin to 6 months.. Look like a piglet now.. Angelic Erm... I dun think Pug is hard to train.. I remember last time.. "Sexy" (my 1st Pug) She is clever.. And Sunny is quite a fast learner too.. I teach him down and he know the cmnd in only a 10 mins time. And.. hand (3 days)... sit (1 hr).... but still.. sometimes he will still pee and woo outside his toilet.. Crazy (UNTIL now.. he will still did that)

Laugh

valery

Sep 23, 2002, 6:54 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1650 views)
Shortcut

Hey..i'm from taman megah but have not heard of a pet friendly restaurant. i know that there's PET'S WORLD but did nt seem too interesting for me to enter yet. maybe we can meet there one day ???

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my