First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 Next page Last page  View All

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 1:39 AM

Post #1 of 1772 (7056 views)
Shortcut
To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! Can't Post

Dear "Automatic Puppies" you know who you are...,

While we were singing the Atomic Kittens' songs....Our President, Gerry has actually came out the idea of calling us "Automatic Puppies". That's how I got the name anyway...Angelic

Friday ~ S***nning session was cool!!! New experience to me...and hell yeah...I was blur..Crazy Thank you Pup Hilda & Pup Joanne! Wink

Saturday ~ Clubbing even more fun!~ Pup Tyler & Pup Michelle hell can dance man!~ Cool! Cool

Sunday ~ Piercing session. "her dream has came thru!" Pup Gerry finally got her "b" pierced! Someone slumber only in the car said...ah...nothing lah!~ Tongue

~ Karaoke session : Cool! Pup Gerry hell can singgggg! Shocked Everybody had a great time! Smile

Next week, waiting for pup Drew do his "t". All the best best best best best bestttt....! Laugh make sure you do do do do do do do do....~~

To all of us! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! and .... I hope our friendship grow grow grow grow stronger as time goes by by by by by by.......

Love you all,

Pup EllyAngelic

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Sep 29, 2003, 2:13 AM

Post #2 of 1772 (7051 views)
Shortcut
Re: To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Elly, this is so so unfair!!! I purposely took my shower and logged on the net so that i could post a thread by ME to thank the "Automatic Puppies" personally for accompanying through this horrifying and yet sweet experience!! Yes, I was horrified before I stepped into the piercing room but all of you were wonderful... of course, it was soooo presurising since everyone was there, but the support was immense and yes.. I finally did it... with no regrets, (YET!)!WinkTongue Really lar.. today first time cleaning already take such a long time... don't know whether can stand it for another 3 months!!! Unsure But all in all, it was a good experience, I so am glad i did it.

Special thanks to the Automatic Puppies; namely, Elly, Joanne, Hilda, Michlle and Tyler (yes, you are in too!); who took the trouble and effort to wake up so early in the morning after a late night out before.. to have breakfast (yum!yum!->thanks Michelle for recommending the place!) and to drive all the way to Sungai Wang (thanks Tyler for driving Michelle!) and then to give me the moral support while I was going through it... I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!! Smile

Same as Elly, I hope this friendship grows and grows and grows... and a salute to our furkids and this forum, for bringing all of us together...Smile

God bless.
Papasan, Mamasan, Jerry, Salsa, Samseng & Junior

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 2:25 AM

Post #3 of 1772 (7050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

muahahahahaha.....who ask you to stay at Kota Kemuning? By the time you finish washing ur belly....not only me will post, the rest also loh!~ kekekekekekeke....Laugh But I guess the rest now in lalaland lah! Crazy

But anyway, this thread is posted up because of you mah! So sama sama lah....

Dim sum was good! Thanks to Michelle & Tyler!Angelic

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Sep 29, 2003, 2:33 AM

Post #4 of 1772 (7048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Elly, I am glad you borrowed my chairs...Smile

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 2:48 AM

Post #5 of 1772 (7046 views)
Shortcut

Yeah...it's all started with the chairs!Smile

am glad that you actually sent your bro to come and collect it! Sly But I think Joanne will thank you more...Cool

MMMmmmmeeeeOOOOOwwwwWWWW~~~! Angelic

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 3:10 AM

Post #6 of 1772 (7044 views)
Shortcut

sob sob ... no one called me to wake me up ~ Frown i missed out all the fun again ~ sigh ~ FrownUnsure

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 3:12 AM

Post #7 of 1772 (7043 views)
Shortcut

now this makes me wonder how i get to know gerry, elly, michelle and all already ... hrmmmmm

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 3:13 AM

Post #8 of 1772 (7042 views)
Shortcut

you left me out !!! buuuhuuuhuuuuu *sob sob* UnsureFrown muahhahaha

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 3:17 AM

Post #9 of 1772 (7041 views)
Shortcut

Angelicahahaha....so fast la this thread came up!! Automatic Puppies?? ahahahah LaughAngelicCool

FRIDAY: Ty and I missed Friday so hopefully we do another one soon ok???!! Tongue

SATURDAY: Pup Andrew dances the best WinkWinkWinkWinkWink Riiiigggggggggghhhtt? Gerry next month you can come and join us for the next bottle and you have one whole month to shop for a sexy tube to show the ring off!! ahahaha Good excuse for us to go shopping again!! Tongue

SUNDAY: Dim Sum if just two of us very boring ler...so must thank all of u for joining us too Smile Gerry's piercing was cool!! Today officially I shall remove mine and let it heal and then we go again to re-pierce mine ok?? ok?? ok??? but damn 'sum thong' la... Karaoke was fun although my cough was killing me and i was offkey all the time...muahahahaha!! Oh yesh...Gerry can SINGGGGGGG

Andrew better not chicken out!! MadTongueCool

You know guys...we're such a funny combination group....esp with the age gap!! But things turned out fine eh?? You guys are great too!! MUAKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Angelic

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 3:22 AM

Post #10 of 1772 (7038 views)
Shortcut

hehehe gerry no regrets la. It looks really cute! Gives you a chance to experience the walk of a pregnant lady also muahahahah LaughLaughLaugh Wait for me...soon mine will look normal again like the rest of you Cool

Yah, come to think of it, it's all because of the furry ones waiting at home while we go out and have fun that we all got together!! Cool

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 3:32 AM

Post #11 of 1772 (7030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

choy ~ dance like shit also u can say i dance the best? i think u and tyler made a good combination and dances the best ~ Sly

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 3:34 AM

Post #12 of 1772 (7030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah....then we rewind all the stuff we did today on your piercing day! LaughLaughLaugh

Well, to all the automatic puppies~~> If I ever got a wish, I will wish all of us stay HAPPYYYY forever!!!

p/s: of course after I wish for my millions bucks first lah. kekekekekekkeekBlushLaughLaugh

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 4:02 AM

Post #13 of 1772 (7027 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello all....wanted to sleep......since pup gerry ask to come online n check things out...here i am..

Friday: HAHAHAHAHHHA...Ooooohhhh..HEhehehheheheeeeeeeeWinkWink mamasan the BEST lar!...best lah u! next time pregnant also must still hang out with us..ahahhaa specially at hildas place!..

Saturday: crab session was alright....too bad only 5 of us......THEN to atmos...muahaha...sure dam tired man...all the 'cycling' ppl do!....not to mention kayaking!.....Oh thanks to u guys i sorta 'overcome' my 'fear' of dancing......also thanks to mr.hennessay pure white lar........bottoms up..twice...now im paying for it.........itchy semua maugaru......THen...off to petaling street to eat kacang with noodles....OH oooh!!!!!.....the nice 'VIEW' too!!

Sunday: i woke up the earliest u know...8.30 ok!.....miss gerry also woke up later....then arrived at dim sum...elly's eye pop out....never seen dimsum so BIG b4..ahahha!......then off to sg wang....ahhahahaha............COME gerry..COmeeeeeeeee.......no she scared....but after piercing edi... AIYAh..NOTHINg lar......SMAll matter only!!!!!!!.....have fun rinsing with salt solution for 3 months!..make sure its dried properly.......any doubts...contact frankie.....ehhe......

KARAOKE ar......we can have our future astro talent contest winner among the pups....*drum rolls pls*....gerry kok!........make sure she enters next years contest....we go n support her!!

thank u all for the wonderfull weekend.............but now...im broke..........so....cannot go out anymore..FrownFrown...wait till next month for the RM24,000 bucks ah!!!!.........then we can go bali...ehehe

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 5:14 AM

Post #14 of 1772 (7022 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

huh? RM24,000??? Is next month ah? I tot is next week?

Yeah...me kinna broke also...Tongue. Hey Joanne, you got all the important details man! I almost forgot abt the fish net G-String!!! That was so yucky ok!!!???

Mamasan has to be good this few days loh..papasan is back! Unimpressed

Darling, I hope the itch will be over soon. Or else, come to my house and bottoms few up! kakakakaka..

And hey, people, dont forget we still got 1 bottle left at atmo ok?

me now worry oledi lah...if keep on coming out with you guys ah...I will grow fatter and fatter as the days go! kekekekekeke.....but aku suka lah! Wink

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 5:59 AM

Post #15 of 1772 (7018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly, JolinG, cshellz] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

next month meh ? i tot every week ? or is it every last week of the month ar ?? but sigh, last week of the month is the day where everyone has no money at all leh ! Crazy muahhahahhaa next time we go we have to finish everything. no leftovers ok ! Shocked hopefully next round we kena la har ... then take RM24,000 balik rumah ~ muahahhaa Tongue

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 6:31 AM

Post #16 of 1772 (7013 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

eh y must fininsh everything
finish edi the bottle then we canot keep there......keep bottle there can get in for free lar

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 6:34 AM

Post #17 of 1772 (7011 views)
Shortcut

ya meh ??? kepp the bottle there then we can get in for free the next time ar? true or not ? how they recognise or remember us ar? they took down our IC number or what ??

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 6:35 AM

Post #18 of 1772 (7011 views)
Shortcut

ehehe.....erm not sure lar
the last weekend of every month?
must reconfirm with vincent....his tha man this roundSmile

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 6:39 AM

Post #19 of 1772 (7010 views)
Shortcut

muahahhaaa, hilda better make sure vincent available at that time lo ~ muahhahahhaaa

bet you also want that fanrick or however u spell it to be there also hor ? TongueWink

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 6:42 AM

Post #20 of 1772 (7008 views)
Shortcut

the bottle that was left is under vincents name..

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Sep 29, 2003, 6:43 AM

Post #21 of 1772 (7004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] To Us ~~"Automatic Puppies"!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Guys... it is because I sing with my FEELINGS... that doesnt mean that I am good ok??

Michelle, age generation arr?? I know la.. am the grandma of the whole lot.. sighs.. you know ar.. this is the first time I hang out with a group of people who are ALL younger than me.. hahahahha!SlyLaugh Normally, I am the youngest!!! Tongue

Joanne, GET USED to it!! *itch*itch*itch*Wink

And since everybody is broke, can you guys PLEASE slow down a bit arr??

Andrew, if you are feeling left out, HOW ABOUT ME??? I can't make it to MOST of your outings!! But I trust that the members of the AUTOMATIC PUPPIES still find me adorable and lovable right..... BlushWinkLaughSlyBlush

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 6:43 AM

Post #22 of 1772 (7004 views)
Shortcut

hrmmm, then we must really drag vincent come along the next round even if he doesn't want to come .. muahahhahaa Tongue

drew
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 6:47 AM

Post #23 of 1772 (7003 views)
Shortcut

now i'm the youngest liao wor ~ TongueWinkTongue took over your place dy ~ muahahhahaaaa

everyone here knows each of us are loveable and adorable *aherm* *aherm* (ok dun puke la!!!) TongueWinkTongue muahhahaa, how many times we've seen each other last week har ? i think i almost see elly everynight ...

slow down ar? gotta see wat mamasan says lo .. mamasan say yes means yes no means no ... we can't fight back UnsurePirate kekkekeee

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2003, 6:52 AM

Post #24 of 1772 (7001 views)
Shortcut

get used to it.........ergh...my hands are like kembang!...*scratch scratch*!

yes..we should slow down..save up for PENAng TRIpppp!....ehhehe

of cos the automatic puppies thinks your dam adorable

if not......y u think we wanna accompany u to see your belly get pierced

we got nothing to do..and...yes yes...we loveeeeeeee u a lot

ahahhaha

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 29, 2003, 7:36 AM

Post #25 of 1772 (6991 views)
Shortcut

same like before...1 bottle can only bring in 4. So if got more than four, have to pay cover for the extra ppl and then we split the cover lor.....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my