Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Munji, my puppy.

Cecilia74
Dog Kichi

Sep 18, 2002, 10:36 PM

Post #1 of 11 (3055 views)
Shortcut
Munji, my puppy. Can't Post

SmileHi all, Munji is only around 2-3 weeks old. She’s a miracle as I never thought I would be able to accept another dog into my life after Bobby’s death more than 18 years ago – I still mourn for Bobby. I don’t know what type of puppy she is, but she’s from my backlane - her mom is a street dog. She constantly cries, so I took her home. At that time, she still can’t stand on her feet & her eyes weren’t fully opened. Now, she can walk & see. She’s easy to be taken care of as she hardly cries. She’s free to roam around the house - there’s no forbidden place in the house for her. She has a spongy mattress & a pillow that I sew for her. And she has a knitted blanket cut out from my knitted wear. Although, she’s only weeks old, but she knows how to find her bed after she had roamed everywhere. Sometimes when she can’t sleep, I’ll rock her to sleep, & she’ll be asleep within a minute. She has a very big appetite & need to put down some pounds. I named her Munji because this name gives a meaning for self-expression, spontaneous, natural, friendly, & for positions that allow her to contact with people, free from the restrictions & monotony. I just took 36 picutres of her but must find time to develop them. I'll upload it next time. I hope to learn how to take better care of her from this site. Thanks.

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 18, 2002, 10:38 PM

Post #2 of 11 (3053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cecilia74] Munji, my puppy. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Cecilia...

I can see that u are very kind... and we are glad to have u to join the community... welcome!

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

ginl
ALPHA

Sep 18, 2002, 10:46 PM

Post #3 of 11 (3049 views)
Shortcut

Hey Munji is a very lucky girl and she sounds like an angel...i'm sure you'll be the best mum for her Smile

cdmoo
ALPHA

Sep 18, 2002, 10:58 PM

Post #4 of 11 (3045 views)
Shortcut

hi cecilia74,

welcome to the forum!

munji has got a gifted mum. good on her.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

boon
Doggyman

Sep 18, 2002, 11:38 PM

Post #5 of 11 (3042 views)
Shortcut

Hi Cecilia,

Welcome aboard and glad to have u join the big family here. Munji finally find herself a good mum after the "street" mum left her alone.Cool

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Cecilia74
Dog Kichi

Sep 19, 2002, 12:53 AM

Post #6 of 11 (3035 views)
Shortcut

Indeed, Munji is so adorable like many dogs here who've owners to take well care of them. I saw many stray kittens & pitied them but Munji strikes me because she's a puppy - she reminds me of Bobby. She's adorable because she won't pee on her sleeping bed nor on any fabrics - she'll just do it on my floor. When she was sleeping on my bed or on my chest, she'll crawl down to pee on the floor. She loves taking warm bath & using hairdryer. She also loves riding on my roller chair, but sure she feels dizzy when I spin the chair Tongue People here are so active with their dogs - it shows how much they really love them. Keep up & cheers! Wink

wkser
ALPHA

Sep 19, 2002, 2:16 AM

Post #7 of 11 (3029 views)
Shortcut

hi cecilia and munji,

welcome to the forum................

regards

kangser and nous

stanley

Sep 19, 2002, 9:48 PM

Post #8 of 11 (3020 views)
Shortcut

Hi Munji,

Welcome to the Forum....you are so kind..Smile

Cheryl
Dog Kichi

Sep 21, 2002, 3:10 AM

Post #9 of 11 (3007 views)
Shortcut

Hi Munji. Welcome to the forum. Wink

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2002, 6:08 AM

Post #10 of 11 (2995 views)
Shortcut

Dear Cecilia,

Welcome to the Forum... Smile

eve

May
Old Hand

Sep 23, 2002, 10:01 PM

Post #11 of 11 (2985 views)
Shortcut

Munji is so lucky to have you. I can't wait to see her cute photo.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my