You're all one of a kind!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ujen
Novice

Sep 18, 2002, 6:08 PM

Post #1 of 31 (2887 views)
Shortcut
You're all one of a kind!!!! Can't Post

I must say that I have benefitted tremendously from the discussions posted in this forum...sorry for the late introduction..still blur blur! anyway....upon following your discussions, I sense a real concern for one another and it really doesn't matter what sort of questions anyone has cos' there's always someone to help long and because of this I have the assurance that help is only a call away should i need assistance in dealing with my adopted 4 year old min pin next month...till then keep the postings flowing.Kudos!

Ujen

Cos' they deserve the best!

melanie
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2002, 6:19 PM

Post #2 of 31 (2884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ujen] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

YES, it is indeed true that all of the member in this forum are so helpful and friendlySmile

There are no discrimination here and all are welcome warmly to join in the fun of having our furkids as a companion!

Salute to all!!!

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 18, 2002, 6:36 PM

Post #3 of 31 (2880 views)
Shortcut

Welcome ujen to this doggie community. Smile

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

cdmoo
ALPHA

Sep 18, 2002, 7:13 PM

Post #4 of 31 (2875 views)
Shortcut

hi ujen,

welcome to the forum!

would u like to tell us a bit more ? Are u from KL ? working ? girl / boy ? Wink

just wondering where are u getting the min. pin from ? PAWS , SPCA, friend etc ?

have fun.
regards,

CD Moo

ujen
Novice

Sep 18, 2002, 7:29 PM

Post #5 of 31 (2872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

just abit bout myself...im residing in s alam and currently undergoing my pupilage in a law firm in KL...dont know what I'd do after my admission to the Msian bar...dog breeding was one of my options....but ones thing definite...i'd have to move out away from my parents...the excuse that was used in "convincing" my mum to allow the adoption was due to the problem we face with cats doing their business in our recently modified garden...there are an abundance of cats in s alam and the council is not doing anything to rid them ...rather discriminatory considering the fact that dog ownership has been severely curtailed and restricted...mums still reluctant with this reasoning but i dont care any more...will put up a fight if necessary..a guy has got to do what he has got to do at times you know?! well the min pin is from a friend who has to move into their new apartment soon....its unregistered for whatever reason...the thing about this min pin is that it is not as spiritted as i thought it should be but i guess that it could be due to the circumstances that its in right now...rather docile and timid...one things sure with lots of TLC ...i hope that this would restore its possesive spirit once again and do the breed proud....any suggestions guys?

Ujen

valery

Sep 18, 2002, 7:36 PM

Post #6 of 31 (2869 views)
Shortcut

CoolHi ujen,

Welsom aboard. Be careful of mothers. Mine stopped talking to me for slightly more than a month when I brought my Rocky boy home! Fortunately he warmed up to her so all's well these days. In fact, he's the apple of her eyes! Be patient, TLC for doggie and mum too......Welcome and enjoy !

ujen
Novice

Sep 18, 2002, 7:39 PM

Post #7 of 31 (2868 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valery] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for the adviceUnsure

Ujen

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 18, 2002, 10:25 PM

Post #8 of 31 (2855 views)
Shortcut

Hello Ujen,

Welcome to the family... Smile

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

boon
Doggyman

Sep 18, 2002, 11:25 PM

Post #9 of 31 (2847 views)
Shortcut

Hi,
HehehheWinkTongue, me too, my mum don feel happy for about a week or so, after i bought my notti angel back, but now, mum and Bonney (notti Angel)can get along well, as she is pretty "clever" in the sense infront of my mum. Well behalf, if mum is not around, then everything go crazyBlush

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

valery

Sep 18, 2002, 11:47 PM

Post #10 of 31 (2844 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

at least we can laugh and giggle about it now. i remember when i went home, fed my pooch and scooted right out of the house again b4 mum starts to blah, blah, blah.......i think you may remember how it was like. fur, pee, pooh, everything also got some thing to complain lah! i thought maybe i was gonna become 'seow' already. then all of a suden rocky's sad poochie face made her heart turn to agar-agar and then magic ! she was working in singapore that time and you can't begin to imagine the stuff she brought back for him (maybe some things you never even heard about). imagine a 50+ woman carrying this very huge doggie bed(basket) back by KTM only to come back, lasted one day before he ate up half the basket. damn expensive thing too and all through this my mum never said a word at all ! then she said "no more dogs!!!!!!" but when i brought bubbles home about 3 months ago, now she cannot stop to sayang him and keep telling everyone that the 2 boys always make her happy when she is sad....mothers ! who can ever understand them !

P/S : Mr. Khoo if you are reading this, maybe you could add a "family section - through laughter and tears" section. might be interesting and we can all have a good laugh. i'm sure we all have some stories our parents would never let us tell !

have fun ya all

boon
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2002, 1:22 AM

Post #11 of 31 (2835 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Heheh, now my mum is even chase to to walk her out for pee/poo. When i left her at home, and sometime (occasionally) barking, then my mum will get some chopped carrot and the dog food for her, so i end up, every need to check with my mum see how much mum had already give her, in order to prevent over/under feed. AIyah....sometime manjak also got a bit of problem leh....Angelic

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

wkser
ALPHA

Sep 19, 2002, 1:39 AM

Post #12 of 31 (2831 views)
Shortcut

hi ujen,

welcome to the forum........Smile

regards

kangser and nous

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2002, 4:34 AM

Post #13 of 31 (2820 views)
Shortcut

Welcome !

My in-law was mad too when we brought Tigger back... Crazy She didn't even want to look at him that week... But after that....is history lor...

Tigger love to tease her, and play with her... but she is too small for Tigger ,so always seem like Tigger bullies my in-law.Laugh Hehehe....

eve

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 20, 2002, 10:55 PM

Post #14 of 31 (2808 views)
Shortcut
Re: [evehock] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL

Laugh

May
Old Hand

Sep 20, 2002, 11:43 PM

Post #15 of 31 (2804 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe....same as my dad too. When I first brought my doggie back he was so mad....always marah the doggie whenever she pee or poo (not housebroken yet). But now, different story oredi. Each time my dad comes home, the first thing he'll ask is "Where's Nie Nie"?? By the way, my dog's name Zoonie but all of us call her Nie Nie.

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2002, 5:26 AM

Post #16 of 31 (2793 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai! May,

Zoonie is cute name... Smile I'm now looking for cute name for my future daughterBlush(dog lar, not human)... I suppose to get the pup in these few week but all the puppies were too weak and went to dog heaven olediPirate ... So, have to wait againUnsure.

eve

boon
Doggyman

Sep 22, 2002, 8:17 PM

Post #17 of 31 (2786 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eve,

Sad to hear that from your end, by the way, what type of breed you're planning to get ?

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 23, 2002, 6:19 AM

Post #18 of 31 (2781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Boon,

I plan to get female GR(golden retriever) cos of it's temperament and it's size.Smile I hope Tigger will be able to get along with the softer type of temperament and not too small for Tigger to bully.Tongue

BTW, if I have my own house Angelic, I would prefer one short-haired chihuahua, one english bulldog, Coolone basset hound, 2 white GSD, 2 GR or Lab....one St Bernerd, one Bullmastiff, one Saluki or Afghan hound or Greyhound... LaughSlyHehehe... I can list a whole bunch of breed dog lar...Tongue... This is just my dream.... Hahaha...Laugh

eve

boon
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2002, 4:25 PM

Post #19 of 31 (2779 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eve,

If you own those mentioned dogs, then will that still your house, shouldn't it be Eve' Kennel ?Cool

valery

Sep 23, 2002, 6:13 PM

Post #20 of 31 (2772 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eve,

Winkhah...I was just mentioning to a friend I met at the pet shop yesterday that I would love to have one of each breed if I had a larrrrrge house. Then I can call it Val's circus !Tongue

May
Old Hand

Sep 23, 2002, 9:02 PM

Post #21 of 31 (2769 views)
Shortcut

Sarawak authorities does limit on how many doggie ones can have??? Do you really have time to take care of all the doggies, I wonder.

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 24, 2002, 10:28 PM

Post #22 of 31 (2759 views)
Shortcut

Yeap yeap... agreed boon. If that wat happens.. then it shouldnt be call Eve's house.. it will be Eve's kennel.. haha Tongue

Laugh

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 27, 2002, 5:56 AM

Post #23 of 31 (2742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyo,

Les, I love the name Eve's Kennel! Maybe one day, when I'm very rich and don't know what to do with all the money... I will buy a land... (well, never hear Sarawak's governement ban us to have many dogs in farm... BTW, local farmer with big big land can also own firearm... I don't know what is the rule in Pennisular lar... instead of owning firearm ...I own many dogs lor...Tongue)

Maybe I will open up animal hospital just like the ones you see in the Animal Plant at Eve's Kennel.... Tongue

Time to take care them... come on lar... I'm rich boh... Can always have ppl to take care them, likes vet trainee or kennel trainee or even volunteer like you all...Wink Hahaha... May my dream come true then all the animal in Sarawak have a better life... Hohohohoho.....Laugh Mimpi siang hari lar.... now the money in my account only can buy 6D only....end of the month lor... 'Kim sua pei'-gold mountain flat... Hehehehe...Wink

eve

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 27, 2002, 10:01 PM

Post #24 of 31 (2735 views)
Shortcut

laugh.... But im sure that all the dog lovers sure got dream of this one... same as myself.. Smile

Laugh

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2002, 4:57 AM

Post #25 of 31 (2728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] You're all one of a kind!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah.... I know.Blush

I also wish one day we can travel with our furkid or go anywhere without paper to fill and people's complaint. I would like to add Dog park with river in Eve's Kennel...Tongue

eve

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my