Earth Goddess Sends Her Regards.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Concorn
ALPHA

Oct 4, 2003, 8:26 PM

Post #51 of 67 (279 views)
Shortcut
Re: [earth.goddess] Earth Goddess Writes... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah nice name u have there for me... Popcorn, Ryan i'll shortlist these. bout meatball i don't think so coz' too temting lar... and FatFat also cannot. ( I called my mum that too) hahahahaLaugh Afterward both of them answer HOW? I don't want too many attention grabber here.. hehehehe Unsure After all the thinking and thoughts, I think I will only adopt a beagle after Christmas.. My bf promise me that he'll get me one.. Actually, i have 2 type in mind. beagle or american cocker spaniel.. Any suggestion which type is best?

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

earth.goddess
Novice

Oct 5, 2003, 6:10 AM

Post #52 of 67 (277 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Earth Goddess Writes... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ahhhhh??!? U call yr mom fat fat ar? Lol... dats amusing... If i call my mom dat, aheeheh i think she gonna make me eat non stop till she can call me fat fat back... Wink

Beagle or cocker ar... personally i kinda prefer cocker lor. Nice to hug.. Wink Then again.. i oso like beagle. Aiya..difficult to choose eh? But if need to choose, i think i will go for cocker.. hehehe...
~Earth Goddess~
If yr dog thinks you are the best, dun bother seeking second opinion :)

Concorn
ALPHA

Oct 10, 2003, 10:25 PM

Post #53 of 67 (274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [earth.goddess] Earth Goddess Writes... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya Lor!! My mum doesn't mind that b'cos she's that.. hahahaha!!! Sly Well, better don't go over board.. if not... huh!Crazy no cooked food for a week.. heheheFrown

Well, I'm like u lar.. Still not sure which breed to choose... But u still prefer cocker... I only worried bout their fur. they have longer and messier fur than beagle... Beagle only acquired little care bout their fur b'cos its short... right?

Mayb i'll take two... if my bf let me to.... Pirate

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

doberman
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2003, 12:16 AM

Post #54 of 67 (274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [earth.goddess] Earth Goddess Sends Her Regards. [In reply to] Can't Post

welcome u to this forum!!

hope u will enjoy here n meet those dog's expert!!

nice meeting u!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

earth.goddess
Novice

Oct 17, 2003, 7:49 AM

Post #55 of 67 (272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Earth Goddess is Back.. [In reply to] Can't Post

OOhh yes... i would really really suggest to consider if you are willing to groom them constantly. Coz cute is one thing... the maintenance is another. Alot of commitment lor, need to brush everyday, clean ear, eyes, nails... etc... Bathing sometimes can send to groomer, but the essentials like eye and ear care, will need really big effort.

All my dogs are long furred. So its pretty tiring at times taking care of them, especially after a hard day's work. And moreover if staying alone.. But this is my opinion of course.. :) If you are okay, then get both oso good!! Dat will be super!! Wink

I've been busy for quite sometime, adapting to new job, stress, etc. And currently my fave shih tzu (Fifi) is down with eye ulcer.. :(( Both eyes got abit scratched on the outer lids.. He must be feeling itchy and uncomfortable. The medicine made him sleepy.. so he is kinda in lazy mode these days. Reading abt pets passing away, i dread the thought of him leaving..though i know the day will come eventually. Each time he is sick.. i just feel so negative, one lesson to learn - never get too attached to yr pet. I know i'm already deeply attached, dats y its kinda afffecting me badly..

Alrite.. see ya all soon. Gotta go pet pet my Fifi..
~Earth Goddess~

earth.goddess
Novice

Oct 17, 2003, 7:51 AM

Post #56 of 67 (271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] Earth Goddess Sends Her Regards. [In reply to] Can't Post

Many thanks... :D I'm enjoyin the reads in this forum..

Its amazing how many dog lovers are out there eh? ;)
~Earth Goddess~

doberman
ALPHA

Oct 17, 2003, 5:43 PM

Post #57 of 67 (265 views)
Shortcut

u r welcome!!

happy to know u!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

Concorn
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2003, 2:36 AM

Post #58 of 67 (259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [earth.goddess] Earth Goddess is Back.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes! Getting too adapt to our pet is not that good. I myself, like to play,hug and bully my lab once I'm back from work. She'll run like nobody business, jump on me and etc.. When she got sick and admitted, I was so despair and sad.. I can't even eat and lost appetite all over. Myself can't even hold back the tears when I know that she's very sick.

Now she has ran away for nearly 4 years now.. I still feel sad bout it. I still miss her so much. I think I have that kind of feeling cos' its a birthday present from my previous boss. I am very close to my boss. I'm more than a secretary to him. (Don't think dirty, kay) It's like bro and sis. Frown

But pets like to stick or adapt to their owner. It's good too. so that they will know what the owner is thinking of or other way round.

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

earth.goddess
Novice

Oct 24, 2003, 7:56 AM

Post #59 of 67 (253 views)
Shortcut

Weh... ur boss very nice lah. Wanna hire ppl anot? ;)

Recently both Fifi and Tom Tom got eye ulcer.. :(( Scratched their left eye somewhere....

Have been regularly cleaning their eye daily... last time use oni plain water, but it seems tht water is also an irritant which may cause discomfort to them.
~Earth Goddess~

ladee_m
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2003, 11:33 PM

Post #60 of 67 (253 views)
Shortcut

Greetings Earth Goddess......Wink

Hi and welcome ....what dog do you own......I have a miniature poodle(Ladee).....have fun.....Laugh

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Concorn
ALPHA

Oct 28, 2003, 3:26 AM

Post #61 of 67 (247 views)
Shortcut

Ooi! My boss sudah meninggal lar! That's why I change my job. Well, u better take good care of them, kay! Eyes are very important to all living things. Well, send my kiss kiss and hug hug to fifi and tomtom, kay!Smile

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Oct 28, 2003, 6:18 PM

Post #62 of 67 (244 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Earth Goddess Writes... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Concorn,

Wah.. the earth goddess arr... need your blessings lor... enjoy yourself in the forum!
Papasan, Mamasan, Jerry, Salsa, Samseng & Junior

earth.goddess
Novice

Oct 31, 2003, 5:10 AM

Post #63 of 67 (239 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Earth Goddess Sends Her Regards. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello..

Nice to hear from you.. I have 3 dogs... 2 are shih tzu and shih tzu collie mix, another pekingese..

Having fun with so many dogs.. but also headache when it comes to cleaning the mess... hehehhehe

Cheers~!
~Earth Goddess~

earth.goddess
Novice

Oct 31, 2003, 5:13 AM

Post #64 of 67 (238 views)
Shortcut

Aiks... sorry sorry... dunno mah.... Blush

Yeah, now one day clean 2 times.... more concern than taking care of a baby... Especially tom tom. Always jumping up and down, sumore each time go near sure lie down flat askin for massage wan.

Blur.... me part time masseur..... hahhahah.
~Earth Goddess~

earth.goddess
Novice

Oct 31, 2003, 5:17 AM

Post #65 of 67 (237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn] Earth Goddess Writes... [In reply to] Can't Post

Weeee..... is the dog in the pic yrs arrr?? Cute lar.... so fleshy wanna hug tight tight oni... Laugh
~Earth Goddess~

Concorn
ALPHA

Oct 31, 2003, 5:45 AM

Post #66 of 67 (235 views)
Shortcut

Ooh! I guessed every doggy is like that. Love to b pat and massage massage round the stomach.hehehe!! They will actually melt into ur hand. Oh so cute, eh! LaughCrazy

well, b a good massager also counts one, u know.! They know who to go and get massages. Right!!

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Concorn
ALPHA

Oct 31, 2003, 5:50 AM

Post #67 of 67 (234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn] Earth Goddess Writes... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah! Your doggy so pretty and adorable lar! Can pinjam to hug hug and kiss kiss ar?BlushCrazy

How many furkids do u have? Me now is still only babysitting my aunt's shih tzu (Dollie) whenever I need. Hmmm....!! Previously I have a female lab. She is very energetic, fast, blah blah blah. I lost her.... It's my fault....FrownUnsureUnimpressed

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my