Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi! I am a English Cocker Spaniel.

Cheryl
Dog Kichi

Sep 16, 2002, 11:21 PM

Post #1 of 7 (2078 views)
Shortcut
Hi! I am a English Cocker Spaniel. Can't Post

Hello. My name is Cheryl another English Cocker Spaniel (ECS) owner. I will see you guys/gals in Padang Mebok after my puppy turn in to three months old. TongueDo you guys/gals notice that there are two ECS puppy on board at the same time? Geee~ Stanley and I are colleague and our puppy are sibling. He introduced me to join this puppy website after he found this website is very useful. As you all know I am a new user… please guide me to grow my puppy become a well trained dog.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Sep 16, 2002, 11:34 PM

Post #2 of 7 (2076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cheryl] Hi! I am a English Cocker Spaniel. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Cheryl,

Welcome to the forum!

U got a real cuttie!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

boon
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2002, 12:21 AM

Post #3 of 7 (2074 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Welcome aboard. Nice meeting you here.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Cheryl
Dog Kichi

Sep 17, 2002, 12:30 AM

Post #4 of 7 (2073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Hi! I am a English Cocker Spaniel. [In reply to] Can't Post

You have a smart looking 'Men's' dog too CD Moo. Boon, where is the picture of your 'buddy'? Also, Khoobg thank you for uploading my puppy image. Wow… I have so many friends already… really feel good. Tongue

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Sep 17, 2002, 1:59 AM

Post #5 of 7 (2067 views)
Shortcut

Welcome Cheryl. No wonder there was an ECS boom suddenly Cool. Hopefully you will gather more information from this great website. The people here are not only dog friendly but human friendly too. Do join us for future up and coming gathering of dogs in the near future after your dog have had her 3rd vaccination. The next one is this coming 29th Sept. Check out the General forum.

boon
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2002, 5:27 PM

Post #6 of 7 (2052 views)
Shortcut

Heheh,

Bought the Digital Camera last two week, but no time to capture my notti angle for upload yet, will do it this weekend and share with you guys coming monday.

My notti angel keep me bz enough for don have time to play with my camera.Tongue

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 18, 2002, 3:10 AM

Post #7 of 7 (2028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Hi! I am a English Cocker Spaniel. [In reply to] Can't Post

Sigh... always wanted to buy a Digital Camera.. but pity me.. no $... pocket already "lao kang" "broke" liao.. Unsure Maybe wait until Chinese New Year... hehehehe.... havent married yet.. Which mean.. can collect Ang Pows!!!! hahaha

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my