First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Concorn
ALPHA

Oct 3, 2003, 2:14 AM

Post #51 of 63 (1088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stitch] Another New Fella [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Disney Craze,

Yeah, thank u! Mind to suggest a name for it? If not I'll name it Marnie too..

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Stitch

Oct 5, 2003, 5:28 AM

Post #52 of 63 (1085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Another New Fella [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Concorn Smile

What about naming it 'SNOOPY'.... since snoopy is a beagle. Cool
Cheerz,
Dory

Concorn
ALPHA

Oct 10, 2003, 10:29 PM

Post #53 of 63 (1079 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stitch!!

I'll put that name in my list as well. I have a few suggested by earth goddess like meatball, popcorn, fatfat etc.. Snoopy is not bad too. Can consider!! Well, I'll get myself too complicated to choose a name later b'coz each name shortlisted is not bad.. hmmmm.. cracking my head... arrrrrrrr!!Crazy

thanx anyway...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

doberman
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2003, 12:15 AM

Post #54 of 63 (1076 views)
Shortcut

welcome u to this forum!!

hope u will enjoy here n meet those dog's expert!!

nice meeting u!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

Stitch

Oct 19, 2003, 9:36 AM

Post #55 of 63 (1073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] Another New Fella [In reply to] Can't Post

hi doberman...Smile

is that cute little doggie in the avatar yours?
Cheerz,
Dory

nickanna
Canine Addict

Oct 19, 2003, 11:33 AM

Post #56 of 63 (1071 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stitch Wink

Wow, you've got 4 silkies !! I have two silkies and they are super active..especially the younger one, Harry (8 weeks) is a real tough, active and cheecky "cili padi".. How do u handle your 3 (with you) Silkies ?? Do they fight??Tongue

Stitch

Oct 19, 2003, 6:42 PM

Post #57 of 63 (1069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickanna] Another New Fella [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nickanna Smile

U r rite... they are super hyperactive. It's worst when the four of them are together. They can turn the house upside down!! Crazy They don't really fight. They are just playfull and sometimes looked like they are fighting.....Tongue

I was browsing the photo gallery and saw your photos. Cool They are very cute! How old is the older one? Did you add them into the silky list?

Maybe we can bring them out and let them play together Wink Do you take them out to yam cha with you?
Cheerz,
Dory

nickanna
Canine Addict

Oct 20, 2003, 1:25 AM

Post #58 of 63 (1066 views)
Shortcut

Wink Wink hmm the 4 of them now live together under one roof?? must be noisy and havoc-eh.. are they all from the same litter?? where did u get them?

My oldest, Hazel (silky terrier) is 1 1/2 yrs old while the youngest, Harry is almost 9 weeks old.. and yes, they are in the silky list.. Smile

Bring them out yum cha..nah.. only "kai kai" got le.. worried they cannot sit still, so hyper.. hahaha Tongue

doberman
ALPHA

Oct 21, 2003, 2:05 AM

Post #59 of 63 (1064 views)
Shortcut

haha.. its not mine, is just download from the net... my doggies are more cute than that! haha..

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

Stitch

Oct 21, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #60 of 63 (1061 views)
Shortcut

Actually, 3 of them live under one roof. The other one, Nemo, is back in Ipoh with my mom. They will all go back to Ipoh once a month for 1 week. That's when the havoc really begin. TongueCrazyMadPirate

Three of them in KL also very susah since they all still puppies and very playfull. Soon the neighbours will start to complain Mad

Lilo, the yorkie look alike, was given to us by my sis's friend. We bought Stitch from someone in Kota Kemuning. Nemo was bought from a pet shop and Simba was given to us by a friend. SmileCool

How about yours? Where did you get them?

You going to KK gathering? We might go but i have a problem.... my stitch doesn't want to walk or move when i tie her with the leash. BlushFrown We are trying to let her get use to it but looks like it's not working. U have any ideas how?
Cheerz,
Dory

nickanna
Canine Addict

Oct 22, 2003, 4:08 AM

Post #61 of 63 (1056 views)
Shortcut

hmm..ur stitch' problem like my hazel last time..refused to walk when being leashed..but now when she knows its "kai kai" her ears will dock up so straight and she'll rush to the door and bark at us asking us to be "Quick!!"..haha..guessed u need to let ur Stitch knows the fun of going out.. Tongue

Wow..good-le u got ppl present Silkies to u..my both hazel and harry was bought from private breeder and personal owner.. how old are your cute lil fellas ?? Wink do they "gaduh" (hahaha) ?? do u have any photos of ur cute lil fellas ??? Smile Smile

Stitch

Oct 22, 2003, 8:52 PM

Post #62 of 63 (1053 views)
Shortcut

My stitch knows when we are taking her 'kai kai'. She will jump into the cage and wait for us to take her out. She likes to run around when we take her out to my friends cafes but refuse to walk when i tie her up. FrownUnsure Looks like i have no choice but to carry her lor...Unimpressed

Give me ur email add, i'll email some photos to u. Lazy to upload onto the website la... besides, email faster. No need to wait for approval.WinkTongue

Gaduh?? Of course! Very notti one la... Just discovered that Lilo has got a little talent. She knows how to sing. Will show you if we meet up k? The other thing i discovered was, Stitch likes to watch TV. She'll sit and watch with us and will somtimes bark at the TV SmileCrazyLaugh Does your doggie watch TV too?
Cheerz,
Dory

nickanna
Canine Addict

Oct 23, 2003, 5:45 AM

Post #63 of 63 (1051 views)
Shortcut

hehe..so cute ..let her watch doggie shows.. 101 and 102 dals.. Tongue.. sing?? how??

my e-mail is annayein@yahoo.com. Cant wait to c their cute lil faces?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my