Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003)

First page Previous page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next page Last page  View All

owndog2000

Oct 22, 2003, 1:39 AM

Post #476 of 483 (13918 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Joshua29] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Since Oreo is small, I just carried her and walk through the lobby..and then through the pool area and straight to the beach...

There is also a pathway to the beach somewhere near the hotel ..but I do not see any other people bringing dogs, though..am the only one...

Not sure whether you can walk Zeus just straight through the lobby!!!....but as for oreo, I just wrap her in a towel only with her head showing!...at one glance she looks like a baby..heh heh...

owndog2000

Oct 22, 2003, 1:45 AM

Post #477 of 483 (13917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

That is the feedback I heard from some MKA organizers too..that a hotel opens up invitation for dog lovers and furry friends, then the dog owners allow their dogs to become ill behaved monsters, And let the dogs urinate and defecate anywhere and everywhere...and then mess up the hotel room.

After that, the hotel management got disgusted and 'ban' dogs from their hotels.

I think , we as dog owners must appreciate their generosity and really take care of the premises like our own home and ensure that such an accident would not happen again ever, in any hotels.

I guess, if we want to stay in hotel with doggies, make sure we bring our own bedsheets to cover theirs and also some absorbent material to underlie the bed, in case our furkid does decide to be naughty. And make sure our furkid stays in the cage too..and not go pee and poo on the carpet in the hotel rooms.

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2003, 12:11 AM

Post #478 of 483 (13901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi HC

It's great news for me as I'm planning to make a trip to Penang in Dec & was thinking hard about bringing along my 2 pugs but only if I can find accommodation that will take them.

I will soon contact this Ayu Mayang Bayview Apts to confirm & maybe make a booking.

Once I've confirmed everything, I will let Ashley know & maybe we can also catch up wth some Penang mbrs Smile

Cheers!
pug rules!

Patricia

Oct 26, 2003, 7:13 AM

Post #479 of 483 (13872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Joshua29] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Joshua

My ICQ # is 319368221. Feel free to contact if you hv anything interesting to share.

Pat

Patricia

Oct 26, 2003, 7:18 AM

Post #480 of 483 (13872 views)
Shortcut

Ya, I heard too that sea water is good for the skin problem. But will this also has side effect on the hair if too much of sea water ? This is what I'm in doubt.

Well, Junior is actually not that scary. If you know him well, he is a very friendly dog. I think I should take him out to socialize more often. He used to behave like Amber before.

Pat

Joshua29
Novice

Oct 26, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #481 of 483 (13865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Patricia] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Pat,

Thanks. Have added you in my icq list. Zeus has been ill since wednesday. He is only getting better today, after three visits to the vet.

He has lost two kgs since then. anyway, hope he gets to his usual self soon.

Joshua

Patricia

Oct 27, 2003, 6:04 AM

Post #482 of 483 (13858 views)
Shortcut

Sad to hear of Zeus illness. What happened to him ? Must be very serious, right ? Lost 2 kgs in just couple of days. Anyway, wishing him speedy recovery.

Joshua29
Novice

Oct 28, 2003, 5:08 PM

Post #483 of 483 (13842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Patricia] Penang Gathering at Crown Prince/Jewel Hotel Beach (12th Oct 2003) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the wishes. Zeus is much better now and almost fully recovered. He suddenly developed fever on wednesday and lost appetite and became very quiet. He didnt want to eat nor drink and just laid in one corner.

I was so worried. Luckly with lots of love, care, and visits to the vet, he is back to his usual naughty self Wink. Was there training last sunday and will there be training this sunday? I kinda lost track of it already. Also, i havent been training Zeus for more than a week now.

How's amber doing? Thanks again.

Joshua

First page Previous page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my