Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
SPCA Adoption

tehth
New User

Aug 10, 2001, 12:21 PM

Post #1 of 4 (6896 views)
Shortcut
SPCA Adoption Can't Post

Just joined the forum; read some of the postings. The msgs re Pet Shop are very true. I spent over three months looking for a suitable dog, with next to no comfort that the operators are genuine in their interests for the welfare of the dogs. They are after all, business concerns first. Unless one is particular about getting a pure breed therefore, adoption from the SPCA shd seriously be considered. I opted for that in the end, and the dog I took home, a 10 month old mutt (I think Spitz with something, maybe even a German Shepherd!) is now a treasured member of the family. Be kind to dogs - adopt one from the SPCA (www.spca.org.my).

Khoobg
Webmaster

Aug 10, 2001, 1:01 PM

Post #2 of 4 (6889 views)
Shortcut
Re: SPCA Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Thumb up to U tehth for adopting a dog from SPCA.

Such adoption will mean that one more stray dog found a home with caring owners.

cdman
Novice

Sep 12, 2001, 3:03 PM

Post #3 of 4 (6861 views)
Shortcut

Well. after seeing how you elaborate, I think I'll pay a visit to SPCA too. But can please kindly direct me to its location? I don't know where to get there. Thank you!

tehth
New User

Sep 20, 2001, 1:11 PM

Post #4 of 4 (6847 views)
Shortcut

If u head for Ampang from city centre, turn off under the flyover, just before Ampang Point, towards Flamingo Hotel. At the Hotel, turn right and the SPCA is somewhere on your left. There's a sign - u shdnt miss it. Also, look at their website for a pretty good map: www.spca.org.my

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my