Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Terry
K9 Kaki

Oct 8, 2003, 7:59 AM

Post #76 of 87 (1174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually I thought I bought a dinosaur for a price of a GR ! No actually, I really dont care if he grows bigger or not as long as he is happy. I just wanted to know when I should stop feeding him puppy food.

TerryCool

boon
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2003, 8:46 AM

Post #77 of 87 (1169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Terry,

How old is ur GR now ?

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

mackmack
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2003, 7:56 PM

Post #78 of 87 (1163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

It will take 2 yrs for GR to be fully grown, but you may try to mix puppyfood with adult food at 1.5 yr and then switch totally to adult food at yr 2.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 8, 2003, 8:33 PM

Post #79 of 87 (1161 views)
Shortcut

lol,

anyway, for hunter i switched to adult food once he turned 1. i've read somewhere about goldens and they said switch to adult food at 1.

regards,
hunter

boon
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2003, 10:01 PM

Post #80 of 87 (1156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahhahaah, 6 to 8 months is a good time for doing so.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 9, 2003, 1:08 AM

Post #81 of 87 (1152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

really kah?

last time ppl also asked me to switch food at 6 months but NOOO i wanted to make hunter grow big big big :/

i guess since the growth rate will only slow down and not get affected.. 6-8months should be best to switch to adult food.

boon
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2003, 1:12 AM

Post #82 of 87 (1151 views)
Shortcut

when i'm not aware of this, i switched my bonney to adult when she is 13 months i think.

My next all will be 6 to 8 months. Depend.

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2003, 9:17 AM

Post #83 of 87 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

i remember bringin the lab to the vet n he told me that she's overweight when she's around 13 moths n i told him she's still fed with puppy food...so he asked me to instead change to adult food coz she's almost fully grown n overweightSmile

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2003, 9:21 AM

Post #84 of 87 (1142 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

i suppose according to the standard....Crazy

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 14, 2003, 9:22 AM

Post #85 of 87 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

tahnks for ur advice..that's what the vet told me

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 14, 2003, 9:33 AM

Post #86 of 87 (1140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

most welcome ... Cheers ... Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Oct 15, 2003, 7:53 AM

Post #87 of 87 (1129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Odd Lab behavior - lethargy, non-interest in food, lazy [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my