Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
How to cure Elmo's blisters??

laurentia
Novice

Sep 22, 2003, 4:52 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1768 views)
Shortcut
How to cure Elmo's blisters?? Can't Post

Unsure Hi all, please let me know if you ever come across the same problem for your GR. Elmo is now 3 mths old. He is all healthy except his blisters/rashes on his belly, inner thigh.. and it looks like it's spreading. Frown So, please please advise what are the best way to cure this, any recommendation?
Elmo

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 23, 2003, 6:29 PM

Post #2 of 10 (1754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laurentia] How to cure Elmo's blisters?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello laurentia ...

*aaah* ... sorry to hear about your puppy getting rashes ...Unsure

Please do a check on the threads in General Dog Health Care ... maybe try "rashes & pus" ... and other similar type titles ... am sure you will find some useful information there ... Look for the various natural lotions you can prepare and use to help your little 'un ...

Cheers Smile

boon
Doggyman

Sep 24, 2003, 8:13 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1748 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Bonney (my lab, my monkey) faced the same problem when she is on eukanuba large breed puppy, i switched to Nutro and managed to get this problem solve for few months, becoz Nutro since then changed their formula and Bonney can;t get along well witht he new formula so i switched to another holistic brand now and she is doing fine.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 25, 2003, 4:39 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1742 views)
Shortcut

i think those little rashes ,some with pus, are very common in pups.....
just apply some antiseptic cream and keep them clean...Smile

Elly
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2003, 8:24 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1730 views)
Shortcut

Came to this thread coz I got a cocker named Elmo too.

Noticed your avatar...just wanna tell u that it's cool! and LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh cant help it but burst out laughing! Good one! LaughLaughLaugh

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2003, 5:05 AM

Post #6 of 10 (1695 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] How to cure Elmo's blisters?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey elly i didnt know you had a cocker?

Elly
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2003, 5:18 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] How to cure Elmo's blisters?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jenn,

Believe it or not....my very first dog is a black male cocker, Elmo. Then Adrian got me another good quality tri-colour female cocker, Juliet. At that time, I didnt have the time to show her. She's with me for almost 2 yrs and the breeder bought her back from me. Juliet is now a Mal. Ch. Cool Huh? Angelic

Then I got another black male cocker given by Adrian's friend..but we lost him last year. Well, meaning I got 3 cockers all together. Wink

So how are you? We had a wonderful time on that graduation night. Just hope that my wish on the ballon comes true.Tongue Well, infact, it does though...Adrian always wanted an Estima...guess we r getting one soon by Jan 2004. Wink

ah....was watching Sex and the City just now...that episode that miranda is having her baby shower...guess urs gonna be real cool too!~AngelicWink

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2003, 5:26 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1692 views)
Shortcut

wow quite a move, from cocker to great dane!! but then your mum-in-law is also a dane person right? glad you had good time at teh grad night, sorry couldnt spend so much time chatting that night, had to do the rounds and morning sickness was getting me down.

yeah must plan a cool baby shower, maybe a having-babies-with-dogs party so doggy people who are already parents can share their experiences? We'll need to take pointers from people with indoor dogs tho, since our furkids sleep with us! Crazy

and im really impressed you had a cocker that became Mal Ch! Luckey started and ended her show career within 2 months, dun think she really liked all the attention esp the part where the judge has to examine her!

Elly
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2003, 7:15 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1689 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] How to cure Elmo's blisters?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hihihi..I think shd be ok. even for myself, if next time I have baby...Lady and Sasha will still be sleeping with us... kekekekeLaughSmile

Yeah...cool baby shower!~ Cant wait. I actually went to KLCC the other day....and managed to find this wonderful gift for your baby. and of course for collection also. u shall just wait and see!~ kekekekek....Angelic

yup, my mom in law got 2 dane mixed at home, Lady (* yup, we named ours after her)and Dandy boy.

My Juliet...nah..all thanks to her owner now. I did not train her at all. all she did was just eat and sleep, eat and sleep. my dogs all very fat one..like sasha..kekkekke....BlushWink u heard of this breeder by the name of Desmond from USJ? he is the one lah. I sitll got juliet's pics. see when I got time then I scan it and put it in the forum. I got a dalmation also last time. Wink

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2003, 8:44 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1685 views)
Shortcut

ooh you got our baby a gift already??? aww so sweet, u shouldnt have... we havent even got him/her anything yet! well, will prob be another 2 months b4 we can tell if a boy or girl, but that will be exciting!

Oh the cocker breeder u are talking about, is that the desmond who has a dog named something like "Between the Sheets"? I think I've seen him at the shows. SO he is a serious dog shower huh? Well, for you to have kept Juliet 2 years, and she can still then go on to become Mal cHAMP, you mujst have done something right Wink

wow you have had loads of diff breeds! we used to have GSDs and Yorkies, then switched to Cockers and then also got Brinkley our golden.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my