IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
looking out...

Ballistic

Sep 17, 2003, 8:11 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1490 views)
Shortcut
looking out... Can't Post

I know this question has been asked several times but see if you could help me out.

How do I find a breeder/seller for Golden Retriever or German Shepherd? Aside from looking in the newspapers & going to dog shows. I'm looking for locals.

Is there anybody who could do some recommendations? Any advises on where to look?

- A dog is for life, not just for Christmas -

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 17, 2003, 8:22 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ballistic] looking out... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

u can get a listing of breeders by trying to call up MKA at 03-77292027.. or perhaps u could try out the breeders listing in this forum itself.

so which breed are u hoping to get? GR, GSD, or both :o ?

regards,
hunter

Ballistic

Sep 18, 2003, 7:45 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1470 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] looking out... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info. HAHA would you believe it, I forgot that there are more to this site then the forum hihihihi…

As for the breeds I have not decided, we will see which one tugs best at my hearts string when I see them. Love both eh breeds, although I have totally no experience with GR yet. Any advice on GR?

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 19, 2003, 1:52 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1461 views)
Shortcut

hi,

oh trust me, there are even more than what this site could offer other than forum. check out the photo gallery too. lots of pics from different breeds. definitely dun want to miss those.

well, if u are comparing GRs and GSDs, GRs are very good companions, gentle with kids and easygoing with anyone- very forgiving dogs indeed. also very obedient, easily trained and hugable. melts everyone's heart.

however they are terrible as guard dogs as they are just too friendly - and they seek a lot of attention from family members and often wants to join all activities with family.

if you're seeking for a guard dog GSDs are really good at it (and yes they are loving too). you looking for a compainion, or has kids at home, a GR will be your perfect pal.

my advice, no rush, pick slowly, and u'll get the perfect dog that suits u best!

regards,
hunter

Ballistic

Sep 20, 2003, 12:18 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] looking out... [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you are very right. I will take all the time i need. Will be doing some doggy shopping this Sunday. Interested in these GR, but bit pricey but good blood.

If you got time you can chk it out at .com.my

also will be chking out some GRS this weekend. Wish me luck.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 20, 2003, 10:57 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1449 views)
Shortcut

wow, impressive goldens :o !

good luck in searching for the best puppy! do update when you found your new friend :>

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 25, 2003, 9:22 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1437 views)
Shortcut

hi,

so how did the shopping went last week :D ?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my