Problems About Fur

low6375
Novice

Sep 15, 2003, 6:16 AM

Post #1 of 12 (2033 views)
Shortcut
Problems About Fur Can't Post

Hi there everyone...

I just wanna ask u guys a few quetions about my corgi named YoggyWink. He has nice and soft fur, but it seems that he suffers from "fur lost" problems. Although his fur is in good condition, but i still can see his fur lying around the floor (sometimes it forms into something that looks like cotton candi Wink) I hope to get some solution regarding this problem from u guys. Thanks..

From,

low6375

Trivor
K9 Servant

Sep 15, 2003, 5:58 PM

Post #2 of 12 (2019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [low6375] Problems About Fur [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there,
not sure about Corgi but Trivor, I always see fur ballz flying everywhere anytime... Golden shed ALOT, and I'm sure Corgi sheds too...Crazy

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

sweeeng
ALPHA

Sep 16, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #3 of 12 (2000 views)
Shortcut

there will be a time where dogs will shed more hair... their coat is changing... so that's when you see more hairballs all over your house... don't worry...

regards,
sweeeng

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 16, 2003, 8:20 PM

Post #4 of 12 (1997 views)
Shortcut

shedding season for your corgi maybe ? I think Mr Khoo would be the better person to help you on this as he is the MAN with corgi around Wink

cheers,
minglmy

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 17, 2003, 12:11 AM

Post #5 of 12 (1992 views)
Shortcut

ohh... nvm lah... i think they shed /change their coat twice a year right?? and each session take roughly 2-3 weeks!!

nathalie
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2003, 7:16 AM

Post #6 of 12 (1989 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

Don't worry so much...i read from some where that short-haired dogs shed whole year thru.....unlike long haired dogs..shed twice a yearSmile

kesuke
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2003, 6:08 AM

Post #7 of 12 (1975 views)
Shortcut

hi Smile

agree with everyone else...your yoggy is just shedding his fur...no need to worry...if you don't like fur lying around your house and making your house into 'cotton candy house', then just brush him everyday.....only takes a few mintues. i think this will reduce the shedding...Smile

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

nathalie
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2003, 4:50 AM

Post #8 of 12 (1969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Problems About Fur [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi Kesuke,

thst's rite...it's the golden rule...use a slicker brush n the hair'll accumulate in the comb....but if u busy, u can do so at least 3 times a week...no need everyday pun tak apalahSmile

This

kesuke
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2003, 7:13 AM

Post #9 of 12 (1966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Problems About Fur [In reply to] Can't Post

eeehhh...lazy say lazy looohhh.....TongueTongueTongue

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Sep 23, 2003, 5:20 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1955 views)
Shortcut

hi,

i think is very normal for corgi to shed..they do shed a lot and plus the shedding season, tht's why u have something like candyfloss around ur house..ehehheeWink no worries pal..just brush him up and it will help
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

boon
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2003, 7:49 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Problems About Fur [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nathalie,

is ur lab shed all year long ? suprisingly my monkey only shed 1 time a year if not 1 time then may be 8 to 9 month once. But shed shed alot during her puppyhood (before she turn 1). now she is on some very good supplements and i can see her fur is much better, look very dense and i'm sure u can feel the different before and after the sup.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 23, 2003, 8:18 PM

Post #12 of 12 (1943 views)
Shortcut

Hi Low ,
last time my chihuahua also shed alot , i need to clean my bedroom almost every day !!Mad
Now a day i let them take a supplement (Nupro) their fur change a lot and seldom shed ...Smile
U may try this product and let us know how is the result u get !! ok
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my