First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

melanie
Enthusiast

Sep 12, 2002, 5:15 PM

Post #26 of 49 (2176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Fleas and ticks HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, kbs..

If u dont mind, I am also interested in the clicker, could u include me in your shopping list for the clickerBlush

Thanks in advance, we shall be keeping in touch through here till we meet!

Regards

kbs
Enthusiast

Sep 12, 2002, 6:06 PM

Post #27 of 49 (2171 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melanie] Fleas and ticks HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All,

Already went to the petstore:-
Clickers bought :) for those in the lists
1. Boon (Collar and clicker)
2. Cdmoo, Wkser, Melanie (Clicker each)

I do have about few more extras..

Regards,
KBS

wkser
ALPHA

Sep 12, 2002, 7:40 PM

Post #28 of 49 (2168 views)
Shortcut

hi kbs,
pls get one for me........i meant the clicker...have a safe journey ..............thank you

kangser and nous

TohCS
Enthusiast

Sep 12, 2002, 8:03 PM

Post #29 of 49 (2167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Fleas and ticks HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Arthur.

Many doggie cheers,

Cheng See
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GIVE A DOG A HOME TODAY
Love all dogs pure or non pure breed - give them hope!
CALL PAWS 03-78461087 to take a dog home.
SPCA - 03-42535179 to give a dog a chance in life.
====================================
My fur kids....
Coco-Mongrel adopted from PAWs
Kiddo-Mongrel a stray that adopted us
Belle-Beagle -the naughty one :)

boon
Doggyman

Sep 12, 2002, 9:36 PM

Post #30 of 49 (2161 views)
Shortcut

Thanz a lot.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

wkser
ALPHA

Sep 12, 2002, 11:34 PM

Post #31 of 49 (2153 views)
Shortcut

hi kbs,
thank you.....merci

regards
kangser and nous

kbs
Enthusiast

Sep 15, 2002, 8:59 PM

Post #32 of 49 (2135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Fleas and ticks HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All,

Just came back yesterday evening.. And the airline left my luggage behind during my transit in VancouverMad! So, would only be able to get my luggage back tonite on their next flight out from Vancouver.

It would means that if any of you is to go all the way to padang merbuk just to collect the clicker, you can save the trip today. (Sorry.), But I will bring it next Sunday once I have my luggage back.

Regards,

KBS

TohCS
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2002, 4:49 PM

Post #33 of 49 (2128 views)
Shortcut

Welcome back KBS!

Many doggie cheers,

Cheng See
GIVE A DOG A HOME TODAY
Love all dogs pure or non pure breed - give them hope!
CALL PAWS 03-78461087 to take a dog home.
SPCA - 03-42535179 to give a dog a chance in life.
====================================
My fur kids....
Coco-Mongrel adopted from PAWs
Kiddo-Mongrel a stray that adopted us
Belle-Beagle -the naughty one :)

kbs
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2002, 7:46 PM

Post #34 of 49 (2120 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TohCS] Fleas and ticks HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi TohCS,

Thanks. Finally am back and just got back my luggage from the airline Unimpressed
(To Boon: I know you are from Penang, how do you wish to collect ur collar and clicker? Are you coming to join us on the makan session on 29th Sept? Maybe you can collect it then.)
I still have about 3 extra clickers for whose who wish to get one.

Regards,
KBS

boon
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2002, 8:53 PM

Post #35 of 49 (2111 views)
Shortcut

Hi KBS,

Yeap i hope that i can make it, now planning for the trip down, need to hand over lot of thing before can take one/two day(s) leave. Caused i'm now handling the networking project for my company.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

kbs
Enthusiast

Sep 17, 2002, 9:44 PM

Post #36 of 49 (2107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Fleas and ticks HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

Yeah, hope to see you on the 29th of September for the makan session.
But in anycase that you can't make it, don't worry just let me know and maybe we can arrange for something.

Regards,
KBS

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 17, 2002, 10:41 PM

Post #37 of 49 (2101 views)
Shortcut

Hi and welcome back!

This is Arthur from the schnauzer gang "campur masuk" into this Beagle territorySmile. How was Seattle? Did you go to Pike's market? Anything for your doggie?

Rdgs, Arthur

boon
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2002, 10:43 PM

Post #38 of 49 (2100 views)
Shortcut

Hi KBS,

Em...OK.Blush

kbs
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2002, 12:42 AM

Post #39 of 49 (2096 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

Seattle was having an excellent weather before I left, sunny minus the humidity most of the day and nice temperature (20+degree C). Didn't goto Pike Market this time, but went few months ago on my last trip, interesting place, they even had malaysian food there.. And the fish stall was very interesting, singing while selling and seems like watching a show.

Most of the time whenever I am free in the evening, I would drive to some Pet's supermarkets there.. Got quite a few things for snuffy, t-shirts, caps, treats, travelling bags, collars, leash,books, toys & others. My entire luggage was actually just filled with doggy thing. Smile I even ordered some Beagles video tape & training tips from Discovery.com

Regards,

KBS

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 18, 2002, 1:43 AM

Post #40 of 49 (2092 views)
Shortcut

Wahh.. Snuffy is one lucky dog! Gosh, wish we have such petstores here. Petwonderland is good but their range is quite limited. So we can expect Snuffy to show up looking good/cool on the coming makan-makan gathering.Sly

Talking about Pike's market, I can still recall the best meatloaf sandwich I've eaten..it was served at the 3 sisters or is it 3 women cafe..wonder if they are still there? ALso, do they still toss the fish around?

Rdgs Arthur

kbs
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2002, 1:47 AM

Post #41 of 49 (2091 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

Yeah, the fish tossing around is still one of the attraction for that place. I tried to dress snuffy in her new outfit, but she doesn't like it at all..Cool She will roll and turn and bite trying to take it off...

Yes, will definitely be there with snuffy if I don't need to travel on that date.

Regards,

KBS

ujen
Novice

Sep 25, 2002, 10:01 PM

Post #42 of 49 (2070 views)
Shortcut

could you please determine the exact name of the bayer product that youre talking about.....im checking thru the net for literature on the product as to whether its safe for use on animal skin and my search results on bactisol shows thats its an industrial product used for washing hard surfaces like floors etc and its function is to prevent fungi, bacteria and virus. i dont thinks ticks or fleas would fall into either of these categories.....i need your verification ASAP as im interested in getting the product by tonite...thanks.

In Reply To
Unimpressed

Ujen

Cos' they deserve the best!

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 25, 2002, 11:14 PM

Post #43 of 49 (2060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ujen] Fleas and ticks HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ujen,

The exact name of this product is called BAYTICOL. Available in most pet shops for approx RM18.

Rdgs Arthur

ujen
Novice

Sep 25, 2002, 11:58 PM

Post #44 of 49 (2056 views)
Shortcut

found it...thanks for the super fast reply...its original purpose is meant to control ticks on farm animals but its safe for dogs as well....will keep you posted on the flea control results...do use frontline as well...a bit pricey though

In Reply To
Wink. chiaw.

Ujen

Cos' they deserve the best!

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2002, 1:34 AM

Post #45 of 49 (2053 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

Is bayticol safe to use for Bonney, because she use to lick the bubble when i applied her body shampoo during bath time.

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2002, 2:22 AM

Post #46 of 49 (2051 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Fleas and ticks HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

Yes, it is safe if the doggie licks some of it (according to my vet). This is how I use the product: Bathe the doggie, measure out the reqd amount (you can reduce but NOT increase) using the supplied syringe, mix it with the water, sponge the doggie all over using a wet cloth or sponge. I also "rendam" the paws as this is one of the main areas the ticks like to infest. After all that, pat dry and that's it! Pretty effective treament IMHO. Combine this with Frontline (for long term protection) and the furkids should be tick/flea free!

Rdgs Arthur

boon
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2002, 5:39 AM

Post #47 of 49 (2042 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

After u rendam the paws into the water, do i need to use towel to clean the remaining or just leave it till dry ?

shyeow2
Canine Addict

Dec 20, 2002, 5:59 PM

Post #48 of 49 (2013 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

This is what I get from my vet... He said the cheapest way to get rid of Fleas just to feed your pup small pieces of garlic per week and thats all.

He said he gives his dog 3 small pcs per week (adult dog). Pls dont cook the garlic... just need to cut into small pcs will do.. your pup may not want to eat beginning.. just mix it with some meat can food and dont manja him and change the meal without finish it..

I did try my pup 3 pcs per week, it really work!

Pls remember dont give too much garlic for your dog.. it might get toxin poison.. maximum 3 small pcs per week will do..

By the way, my vet is situated in subang jaya SS14.

Hope this can help you guys ... lolSly
Frown Frown Visit My Blogs!! http://peonythestormrider.blogspot.com/
http://jojothemalaysianmongrel.blogspot.comFrownFrown

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 1:32 AM

Post #49 of 49 (1990 views)
Shortcut

hi there, i use to have the same problem, but till i started to use frontline, and the fleas and ticks just vanished! now, even if jaz goes for obedient training, she will not have any fleas or ticks on her.. but before she goes out, sometime, i'll powder her up with tick powder.. a little bit here and there, but Frontline is really good.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my