How was the show in Selayang?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

ginl
ALPHA

Sep 11, 2002, 11:20 PM

Post #51 of 64 (4474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] How was the show in Selayang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Arthur...no I doubt I'll be going for the Ipoh show....and by Dec I shd be in KL by then....unless if I'm entering my baby in the obedience trial which is a long shot right about now, I don't think I'll be going for the Penang show as well....but nevermind...when I'm down in KL I'll join you guys in one of your gatherings.

yllim
Dog Kichi

Sep 12, 2002, 5:29 AM

Post #52 of 64 (4460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] "makan-makan" gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

CoolHi Webmaster! everyone seems looking forward for the "makan-gathering". Well, may be U can liaise with them the Schedule : Sunday nite wud B more suitable at my restaurant but the only thing is that they cannot bring their doggies along as I hope they understand my restaurant is a "Halal" one. If other location, I am only available on Sunday morn or certain major Public Holidays.

So, more suitable place is still at my place & the only thing is to organize with them : Which day & time and how many of them. Then I'll reserve the tables for them. O.K.?Sly

Chloe
Novice

Sep 12, 2002, 8:53 PM

Post #53 of 64 (4444 views)
Shortcut

hi arthur and everyone~

Conguatulations..... Pepper,Lee-Sha,Lee-Ron and u were performing pretty well that day,well done!!!!! so glad that i was there last sun, if not i really missed something..... arthur,thanks for providing us so many information during the ring Smile merci!!!

Not forget to conguatulate our webmaster,mr.khoo and cheng see too. Wink

Hope to meet u all soon again......good day Tongue

luv,

Nous & Chloe

ricky
Enthusiast

Sep 13, 2002, 11:13 AM

Post #54 of 64 (4425 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] How was the show in Selayang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,

This is my first time for the DOG SHOW, although my puppy-cocker spaniel who take part in MINOR PUPPY and didnt get any prizes, but I really enjoy the show.Thank you very much.

Regards,Ricky
friendly,
RicKY

mackay_low

Sep 13, 2002, 3:16 PM

Post #55 of 64 (4425 views)
Shortcut

Arthur,

WHo got Asian Champion title???

Mackay

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 14, 2002, 6:07 AM

Post #56 of 64 (4403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackay_low] How was the show in Selayang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi MacKay!

I believe it's the GSD that won the BIS award. Other than that, I'm not sure cos' I was really tired out by then. But I thing I DO know and that is you won the Best in Utility Group with your Shih Tsu! Congrats to you! Smile This also falls under the Asian title category as well?

Rdgs Arthur

mackay_low

Sep 14, 2002, 8:29 AM

Post #57 of 64 (4395 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

Yes, my Shih Tzu won the Asian Champion title and also Best In Group. Thanks for the congrats.

Well, Asian Champion title is awarded to the Group winners of the 7 groups. They are awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of the Group. The Utility Group was Shih Tzu, Dalmatian, and Shih Tzu (Res BOB). Toy was Min Pincher, Papillon and Koh Eng Soon's peke.

Mackay

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 14, 2002, 6:00 PM

Post #58 of 64 (4390 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mackay!

Wow, this is great news! So do the winners get a certificate for these Asian Champion titles? And who issue them? MKA on behalf of the AKU or does it comes direct from AKU itself? Ai ya.. I can only dream of these titles.. Schnauzers seldom catches the judges eye. Crazy

Rdgs Arthur

mackay_low

Sep 14, 2002, 7:50 PM

Post #59 of 64 (4385 views)
Shortcut

Arthur,

Yes, they will get a certificate by the Asian Kennel Union (AKU) through the for the Asian Champion title.

It is not that the Min. Schnauzers seldom catches the eyes of the judge. I would say is the quality of the breed that catches the eyes of the judge. Look at the Singapore AKU show, Min Schnauzers do dominate the Group win as well as Res BIS wins as they have lots of Min. Schnauzers plus their grooming are excellent.

Mackay

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 14, 2002, 9:49 PM

Post #60 of 64 (4380 views)
Shortcut

Haha... Finally! Yes.. the MAKAN celebration is really "seduce" everyone here..

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 14, 2002, 9:53 PM

Post #61 of 64 (4378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] How was the show in Selayang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh.. Ginl is coming to KL... !! Good.. looking forward meeting u.. Smile and ur cutie furkid.

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 15, 2002, 5:38 AM

Post #62 of 64 (4369 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mackay,
Thks for the info. Guess I shud make a trip to see the Singapore AKU show at the next oppurtunity. Will chk their website for dates. So I guess you'll have some updating to do on your website to add to the long list of achievements from yr kennel!
Rdgs Arthur

mackay_low

Sep 15, 2002, 11:22 AM

Post #63 of 64 (4364 views)
Shortcut

Not really AKU show only. They are having a back to back show today (Sunday) in Singapore. Their Min. Schnauzers are the largest entries of the show, about 20-30, followed by Shih Tzu, 15 -25 dogs. Their next show should be around December.

Mackay

arthur
ALPHA

Sep 16, 2002, 4:41 AM

Post #64 of 64 (4350 views)
Shortcut

Mackay,
Really? That many Schnauzer entries? Wahh.. this is like our GSD and Rottis entries in our local shows. Will definetly try to make it for the Dec 15 show. Shud be just nice as our last show in PEN will be on Dec08. BTW, young man, I noticed that you posted yr reply at approx 3am in the morn! Ah.. to be young again! LOL
Rdgs Arthur

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my