Hi!!! Gld to join in....

Sweety_yt
Novice

Sep 8, 2002, 5:18 AM

Post #1 of 9 (2467 views)
Shortcut
Hi!!! Gld to join in.... Can't Post

Hi!!! To all,

I’m Felicia from Muar, Johor. I'm now studying in Australia. I found out this website from my sister who is studying in KL. I think this is a great website for dog lovers and able to share knowledge about dogs.

Isn't he adorable. This pic. is taken when he is 7 weeks old.

I have a male puppy called Mikie named after my bf (mean eh!! Tongue but my bf named it). His is a Maltese Shit zhu and he is now 4 months old and he is so cute and very active. When he's outdoor he won't listen to me anymore. Maybe u guys can give me so tips on what I should do?

Anyway, I’m glad to join in and hope to learn more from you guys.

Felicia.....Wink
Attachments: F1000012.JPG (84.8 KB)

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 8, 2002, 6:46 AM

Post #2 of 9 (2457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sweety_yt] Hi!!! Gld to join in.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Felicia,

Welcome to the forum. Many of the members will be at the AKU dog show tomorrow and will not be able to attend to your post. We will be back on Monday.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 8, 2002, 10:51 PM

Post #3 of 9 (2447 views)
Shortcut

Hello Felicia,

I just came back from Muar this morning. Haha.. visited my bf's family.. yes.. he is frm Muar. Smile

So.. u're keeping Mikie in Aus? Or... ??

Mikie looks so cute... hahah Angelic

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

Sweety_yt
Novice

Sep 9, 2002, 12:51 AM

Post #4 of 9 (2445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] Hi!!! Gld to join in.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!!

Thanks for ur reply. I will be taking Mikie home with me when I graduate next year.

I have been asking around about preperation to take him home. I heard that it is quite expensive and troublesome, but still I will bring him back. If I don't I will miss him a lot and I think is too cruel to leave him here.

Have u enjoyed the trip to Muar? Hope u like it. It is only a small town and not so fun compared to KL.

FeliciaTongue

evehock
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2002, 6:54 AM

Post #5 of 9 (2437 views)
Shortcut

Hi! Felicia,

Welcome... You come to the right place if you want to know how to bring back your cutie... Smile Go to page 2 of Dog and puppies talk- General. Your will get all the info. Good luck!

Eve

Ausranger
Dog Kichi

Sep 9, 2002, 4:44 PM

Post #6 of 9 (2423 views)
Shortcut

Hello Felicia

Welcome. I've found this site very useful, and of course you should bring Mikie home with you. I've recently arrived in KL from Australia and brought across my two Bichon Frise. It wasn't cheap, but it was really easy as I used a pet transport company and they arranged all the paperwork etc for me. There was no quarantine or anything to worry about at this end.

Dorothy

les
K9 Maniac

Sep 9, 2002, 9:46 PM

Post #7 of 9 (2416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ausranger] Hi!!! Gld to join in.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wat? A pet transport company.. Wow! That is really Cool... why M'sia dont have this kind of company.. Unsure Hmm.. wanted to go back hometown in Kelantan always giving me headache.

But.. hmm i think this is a good news to Felicia eh? Smile

Yeap yeap... I think leaving the dog there is cruel to them.. Mad

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

Sweety_yt
Novice

Sep 9, 2002, 11:03 PM

Post #8 of 9 (2406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ausranger] Hi!!! Gld to join in.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Ausranger.

I did ask about the transport company but I think it should be more expensive than doing it urself. I'll bring Mikie to RSPCA training soon. I might ask for more information then.

Ausranger
Dog Kichi

Sep 10, 2002, 1:14 AM

Post #9 of 9 (2396 views)
Shortcut

Hi Felicia

Well that's ok if you want to do it yourself. You can go to the Australian Quarantine Services site, which has all the information you need to prepare the correct documentation and have the right vaccinations etc done. It will also give you a list of AQIS approved vets. You will need to visit one of these well before you depart to make sure all the things are done correctly and certified. The site is www.aqis.gov.au

Then you need to deal with the airlines. Each one has their own particular rules about transportation. For example, Niles arrived in an airline approved crate 5 yrs ago, but needed a different crate to fly here on MAS.

Then you need to have all the import certificates for bringing Mikie into Malaysia. I guess some other people here would know more about that than I. But I know if it's not done correctly then you will have to leave your dog in quarantine. If it is OK, then they can come straight from the airport to your home.

Cheers
Dorothy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my