3000 dogs march for rights in Berlin

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 16, 2003, 5:16 PM

Post #26 of 34 (2025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] 3000 dogs march for rights in Berlin [In reply to] Can't Post

yah, we saw some owners who noticed their dog poo poo-ing and then quickly look away (like he didn't notice) and then not looking down at all quickly pull his dog away!

Tyler and I have picked up a few landmines around the registration booth canopy....grumbling of course!

It's the tidak apa atitude of the general public that's very disgusting. Take a look at our public toilets...ppl would rather do their 'business' around the designated area because they think it's dirty there. You have ladies who climb onto the toilet bowls to do what they need to do....throw what they shouldn't be throwing in like baby diapers into toilet bowls. Why? Because they always think that they are only using it once and there will be someone to clean it anyway.

Some of the adults that day who brought their kids along and didn't bother picking up their doggie's poo should be ASHAMED of themselves. What bad example they are showing to their young ones. I remembered one particular man who did that and when I saw him again later I couldn't help but give him a look of disgust. Mad

What a disgusting, irresponsible and lack of civic consiousness person he is!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 16, 2003, 8:38 PM

Post #27 of 34 (2021 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] 3000 dogs march for rights in Berlin [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

looking at the poo around the park I feel really dissapointed with most of the people there.... to them as long as the poo is not IN their own ground (at other people's place) then its ok not to pick it up ! How irresponsible these people are !

I can't help but wonder why these people dun feel ashamed of themselves especially when their furkids did it in front of so many people and everyone keep pointing it to them to pick after their dogs. All they did is just pretend to look for some newspaper then quickly walked away !

I can remember during one incident in the PD Trip one of the member did the same thing too. It ended up that Sharon (arthur's wife) have to pick up the landmines ! It was so discouraging to see all this happening even after being reminded so many times during the event.

I guess these people just don't realise the park is rented and its a public place we have to take responsibility to make the park clean before handling it back to the management. As long as they are not there to see it then there is not their problem huh. how sad.... no wonder we are not allow to bring our furkids to any park anymore... sometimes I really can't blame the council for having this kind of rules.

cheers,
minglmy

mackmack
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2003, 8:03 AM

Post #28 of 34 (2014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] what a POO scene! [In reply to] Can't Post

It must be a SCENE on that day!Shocked

After reading all these feedbacks about the POO-POO picking.... felt wanna throw up! Like I could just step on any mine anytime..... horrible.... disgusting!

Obviously.... the public needs more education on this issue. but HOW?

Maybe next time lift up a sign-board or a banner, put up some LAT comics there to "warn" them? (Draw the scene of what you guys witnessed that day) I mean.... yeah.... sounds a bit sarcastic~Angelic But guess that might kick it up abit?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

poor_me
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2003, 5:49 PM

Post #29 of 34 (1996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] 3000 dogs march for rights in Berlin [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I must confess I might be guilty of one incident on PD day, but allow me to explain the situation. I was walking Lil' Monster and was avoiding poo mines, when I saw saw Lil' Monster pee (he does it without lifting his leg). Which reminded me that I forgot to bring out the small plastic bags that we brought for collecting the poo. I ran in to get the plastic bag. I kept the plastic bag in my pocket and Lil' Monster did not seem to have poo-ed (he usually does it pretty slow - with a ritual of turning and turning and turning - you get the idea...).

I was only informed the next day that he had actually poo-ed and it has been picked up by someone else. I was very apologetic then. I can swear by my soul that I did not see that he poo-ed or I would have quickly picked it up. It was a very embarassing incident I must admit. Again I take this opportunity to offer my sincerest of apologies.

That makes me sound like a hipocrit when I made my earlier statement doesn't it? Tongue Well, I greatly dislike irresponsible actions not picking up doggie poo, therefore, I spoke my mind. If that mistake tars my repute, I can do nothing but continue to apologize for that incident.

Regards,
Alan.

sweeeng
ALPHA

Sep 18, 2003, 5:58 PM

Post #30 of 34 (1996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] 3000 dogs march for rights in Berlin [In reply to] Can't Post

eeeeeeeee............... yucks!!!! how can this happen? My goodness.... ... pengsan oredi, la...

regards,
sweeeng

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 19, 2003, 2:31 AM

Post #31 of 34 (1990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] 3000 dogs march for rights in Berlin [In reply to] Can't Post

wah wah!!sweeeng pengsan oledi...CPR anybody???golden opportunity for you guys to "pok mong"(take advantage)..hehehe..SmileSmileLaugh

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 19, 2003, 8:51 AM

Post #32 of 34 (1986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] 3000 dogs march for rights in Berlin [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi alan,

I guess you are not the only one there.... there was a few landmines going around if you get what I mean :) no need to apologize lar... you was not aware of your kid's wrong doing mar. Those that did was the one that really need to feel embarassed about especially when the KNOW (juz like those we see in BU last sunday... I'm sure you get what I mean) Wink

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 19, 2003, 8:54 AM

Post #33 of 34 (1985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] 3000 dogs march for rights in Berlin [In reply to] Can't Post

eh, eh cannot pok mong lar.... u wanna die ar !

cheers,
minglmy

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Sep 24, 2003, 4:07 AM

Post #34 of 34 (1971 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] what a POO scene! [In reply to] Can't Post

It's not so much that the public needs to be educated or reminded. They ARE aware of it but they just choose not to claim responsibility. What people need is behavior modification.

My sympathies to the poopie-pickers. I salute you. :)

In Reply To
It must be a SCENE on that day!Shocked

After reading all these feedbacks about the POO-POO picking.... felt wanna throw up! Like I could just step on any mine anytime..... horrible.... disgusting!

Obviously.... the public needs more education on this issue. but HOW?

Maybe next time lift up a sign-board or a banner, put up some LAT comics there to "warn" them? (Draw the scene of what you guys witnessed that day) I mean.... yeah.... sounds a bit sarcastic~Angelic But guess that might kick it up abit?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my