hey! check this out!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

makrawl
Canine Addict

Sep 8, 2003, 6:20 PM

Post #1 of 39 (2648 views)
Shortcut
hey! check this out! Can't Post

i've just found this great web site to help out all our new doggy owner (even for myself) to find out what breed suits us the best.

http://sy.adiho.com/...sid=4&appid=9901

enjoy and pass this message around!

great day

Mak

Trivor
K9 Servant

Sep 8, 2003, 10:47 PM

Post #2 of 39 (2633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] hey! check this out! [In reply to] Can't Post

heheeee... I am best suitable for Newfoundland Dog... wowww, wonder why Golden doesn't suit me? Tongue
And wonder why climate is not one of the consideration? Probably this is based on US?? Cool

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

kesuke
Doggyman

Sep 9, 2003, 12:10 AM

Post #3 of 39 (2633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] hey! check this out! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Smile

i am also best suited for newfoundland dog...wonder why leh??? and i have a golden as well....Laugh

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Sep 9, 2003, 12:20 AM

Post #4 of 39 (2629 views)
Shortcut

for me, it is very accurate as when i hit the "next" button, 4 out of five choices are spaniels! (1st-American water spaniel, 2nd is ACS, 3rd is ECS-i have two, 4th is field spaniel, last one is flat coat retriever)

i think it is very hard to get choice no 1 and that's one of my dream dog too!(very little shedding)

(This post was edited by makrawl on Sep 9, 2003, 12:23 AM)

nathalie
Doggyman

Sep 9, 2003, 5:27 AM

Post #5 of 39 (2622 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

I have a pom, love lab but the result shows that the best suited dog for me is a havanes n second choice toy eskimo, quite close to a pom...

Great website though. ThanksSmile

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 9, 2003, 7:47 AM

Post #6 of 39 (2620 views)
Shortcut

my best fit are japanese spitz... but usually spitz bark a lot... me staying in flat... cannot lar... so guess i'll stick to pugs for the time being... Wink

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 9, 2003, 9:54 AM

Post #7 of 39 (2619 views)
Shortcut

Mak,

long time didnt see u online anymore ler... how have u been doing ? coming to our Sept 14 gathering in BU ?

ok, back to ur link...its interesting lar my 1st choice is : Miniature Pinscher then Affenpinscher, then to my fav...cairn terrier (which i was looking for previously before I got Mocha) then bedlington terrier and french bulldog... got my 4 fav out of 5 ! good !

cheers,
minglmy

Trivor
K9 Servant

Sep 9, 2003, 5:35 PM

Post #8 of 39 (2610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] hey! check this out! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaaa... Probably they don't have Golden in the database and Newfounland is the nearest to Golden? heheehee... Tongue

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 9, 2003, 5:48 PM

Post #9 of 39 (2608 views)
Shortcut

wow..

Japanese Spitz tops my list!! Then comes Flat Coated Retriever, Japanese Chin, Papillon & ACS

Japanese Chin and the Papillon will be the other dogs that I might choose...heheh all the mini furry ones Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2003, 7:29 AM

Post #10 of 39 (2601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] hey! check this out! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

Wah...u really 100% compatible m. pinscher ownerlah...... even the test have shownSmile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 10, 2003, 7:37 AM

Post #11 of 39 (2600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] hey! check this out! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Michelle,

I tot ur into Shih Tzu ? No shih tsu in the list meh ? Jap Spitz on one hand and the other carrying a shih tzu on the other wud make u look good Wink

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Sep 10, 2003, 7:37 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 10, 2003, 7:39 AM

Post #12 of 39 (2598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] hey! check this out! [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, Terrier is more of my choice before I have gotten a MinPin but it seems that Min Pin and me are fated to be with each another now.... LaughTongueWinkSmileAngelicLaughAngelicTongueSmileWink

cheers,
minglmy

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 10, 2003, 8:16 AM

Post #13 of 39 (2596 views)
Shortcut

i was referring to the top 5 breeds that they chose ler..i mean the small furry ones from the 5 top dogs. Smile I still like the Shih Tzu, but getting a dog is more of getting one that fits the lifestyle and time and space the best mah....so have to do proper research first Tongue

makrawl
Canine Addict

Sep 10, 2003, 5:25 PM

Post #14 of 39 (2590 views)
Shortcut

HI,

i've been working till i drop these days. lots of bad things happen too. just survived from a terrible car accident. i'll try my best to join u guys on 14th as my car still under repairing since 3++ weeks ago.

good to know the thing works. min pin suits u. couldn't agree anymore than that. coz *small* ppl suits *small* dog. hehe.Laugh

glad to know everyone is enjoying

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 10, 2003, 5:30 PM

Post #15 of 39 (2588 views)
Shortcut

so sorry to hear about your accident. Glad u're ok!!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Sep 10, 2003, 5:58 PM

Post #16 of 39 (2584 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] hey! check this out! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks and hey, i must look for u inthe next gathering since we haven't meet face-to-face yet. then i can place my beauty beside your spizts and make a zebra strips!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 10, 2003, 6:06 PM

Post #17 of 39 (2582 views)
Shortcut

ahahahaha Zebra Stripes?....okok....but my spitz is not pure white now. Expect some botak patches as he's still in the process of recovering from Mange Smile

Actually we have met in the previous gatherings, just haven't spoken that's all...Tongue See you on Sunday!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 10, 2003, 9:39 PM

Post #18 of 39 (2576 views)
Shortcut

Hey Mak,

I'm glad that you are safe and sound now.... no wonder so long didn't see you being online lar. Try and come for the Sept 14th gathering ok as there will be lots of interesting stuff / surprises !

What to do ? Small size so, only can take care of a small fella lor... kakakaka ! BIGGER dog have to take care of me mar.... (eh, good idea also hor) Wink

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Sep 10, 2003, 9:40 PM)

makrawl
Canine Addict

Sep 10, 2003, 9:56 PM

Post #19 of 39 (2570 views)
Shortcut

hey, wait a minute. u got a new boy? i thought u have Moccha sahaja? what's Summer's coat colour? black and tan?

like mine, one black one tan. when u walk out from the house, everybody stares! coz so "Chang Ngan" (silau mata). kekeke

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 10, 2003, 10:07 PM

Post #20 of 39 (2568 views)
Shortcut

Yeah... now got 2 oledi lor. One chai chai and the other lui lui (mocha lor).

SUmmer is chocolate n tan Smile and he is a handsome fella... lots of people feel inlove with him on first sight ! Infact, I have gotten so many people asking me if I wanna stud summer or not ! CrazyCrazy

u got the chang ngan part correct ! esp when I take them out ! all stare only and it makes it so easy to make friends (lots of girls comes over to my bf and talk to him when he is taking care of the 2 doggy !) lol, I always told him.... u bring them out, u'll get more chance to know more girl-girls around TongueTongue

cheers,
minglmy

makrawl
Canine Addict

Sep 10, 2003, 10:25 PM

Post #21 of 39 (2564 views)
Shortcut

then u must follow him "dekat dekat" and stare fiercely to scare those chicks away! kakaka i brought them out once to jog with my friends. one of them told me she felt so jealous coz all the ppl only stares at my dogs and ignore her "beauty"! YUCKS!Sly

wah. chocolate and tan. nice colour! but u have to be really carefull when she's on heat. the pheromone is so strong that the male will forget all the things and act very very unnormal. i have to seperate them for about 2 weeks. and my "ham sap lou" really like "hundred years never see a girl" within the 2 weeks!

(This post was edited by makrawl on Sep 10, 2003, 10:31 PM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 11, 2003, 2:48 AM

Post #22 of 39 (2550 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha, no problem lar... I'm very careful and always check on Mocha so that I will separate them when time comes for Mocha to be on heat.

Terry can help me to care for one of them mar Wink as for the chicks.... no problem lar... they can stare at him for all they want.... I got Mocha to take care of the daddy for me ! kakakakaka ! LaughTongue

cheers,
minglmy

nathalie
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2003, 5:49 AM

Post #23 of 39 (2546 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

U've just recovered from an accident?Shocked Glad u r safe......Smile.Take careTongue

kesuke
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2003, 7:46 AM

Post #24 of 39 (2521 views)
Shortcut

yeaahh...i also think like that Wink

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Sep 15, 2003, 6:05 AM

Post #25 of 39 (2517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] hey! check this out! [In reply to] Can't Post

i didn't injure during the accident lah. just some bruises on my shoulder only. thanks for everything.Angelic

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my