Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Eating Poo & Licking Pee:
How do I stop Louis from eating his own stool?

alicia
Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2003, 7:26 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2433 views)
Shortcut
How do I stop Louis from eating his own stool? Can't Post

I am currently caring for my aunt's dog. He is 5 months old and has not been toilet trained Unsure. I have had him for 5 days and have just realised that he eats him stool if we see him pooing. He also tries to hide his stools by going behind objects and only doing a bit at any given time or place. I think his behaviour is due to the kids attempt at 'trying' to toilet train him because my aunt is away a lot and the poor little chap is in the care of two girls under 12.

I am annoyed with them but more worried abuot the fellow. Would appreciate any advise on how to help him realise that pooing is not something to be ashamed of. BTW, my two are completely toilet trained and i had no trouble. I tried the same methods on Louis but it hasn't worked. I need help on how to teach him that pooing is not bad.

Thanks
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 6, 2003, 6:12 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicia] How do I stop Louis from eating his own stool? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ... Smile

Unfortunately this is not an uncommon problem ... please hit the "search" icon ... there are threads on this issue ... and quite a few "possible" solutions have been posted ...

Cheers & good luck

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my