Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
help!!!!

Jenna
Novice

Sep 2, 2003, 11:01 AM

Post #1 of 2 (826 views)
Shortcut
help!!!! Can't Post

Hi im new to this but i've had quiet a few dogs. I just got a new puppy yeasterday (about 5 1/2 weeks) I've never had a puppy before and so i dont really know whats normal. Can dogs be depressed???...She sleeps a lot and i'm alwayz having to hold her. When i put her down i have to pick her right back up. I'm worried about her tomarrow because she will be here with out me and i'm the only person she knows. And i dont want her to be scared, i have a small "pet taxi". She is really small and i think it is hard for her to eat the puppy food. Well i hope someone can answer my questions PLEASE.

sweeeng
ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #2 of 2 (821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jenna] help!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Puppies are like babies.... they need a lot of sleep. It's normal... Don't keep on carrying your pup...it will become a habit...maybe you can make her a place ... a confortable place with some cloth for her to sleep on to keep her warm.

Definitely they won't eat big dry kibbles.... their teeth are not strong enough. Just soak some kibbles with some water and then when it's soft, I'm sure your pup will eat... try it and no worries...

regards,
sweeeng

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my